I've never seen one man get flexed on as bad as this guy

I've never seen one man get flexed on as bad as this guy.

Attached: 180501110147-jim-acosta-headshot-18-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cuq-hoCl0A
townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/11/07/breaking-white-house-suspends-cnn-jim-acostas-hard-press-pass-n2535549
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Acosta will be hanged for treason.

He had every right to stand his ground as that woman tried to assault him.

Acosta is going to be killed for his crimes and he deserves it.

I always love his spin when he goes back to CNN
>W-wolf, he w-was obviously d-distraught ab-bout losing

guy needs to take a long walk off a short plank, if you catch my drift

Doubt

The guy who grappled a women in front of the president? This is what trump needed to get torture legal again

he gets hard whenever daddy trump yells at him

Attached: images.jpg (242x208, 15K)

Got a link?

Stop talking like a nigger

That's what happens when you act like a pussy ass bitch.

the media is acting like the president throws them in jail or something for doing their job...

oh wait that was the last president that put journalist in jail... weird how Acosta just kept eating Obamas balls and did not complain then

YEAH! He showed that stupid girl who's boss, didn't he?

Attached: mine stage toddler approved tips.jpg (1066x1600, 241K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7Cuq-hoCl0A
start it at 1:20:53

Attached: 1504069066002.gif (500x446, 893K)

He was so buttmad he couldn't even sit down

Their spin already is that she tried to yank the microphone away from him while he was using it. They're shameless.

Acosta needs to be worked over with chain saw.

You must work for CNN.

Trump should sign an executive order banning the White House Press Pool from writing books or making movies for 10 years after quitting their jobs.

Then we'll really see Jim get triggered.

Also CNN, "We're not biased, we just think it's totally fine to employ a host who calls white men the biggest threat to this nation."

They are beyond tone deaf, it's my new favorite show watching them meltdown.

Trump should pull a Ramsay Bolton and keep Acosta as his servant.

>Trump: What's your name ?
>Acosta: my name is Reek

No I just believe in the rule of law. He was well within his right to beat her about the face repeatedly until the threat was neutralized.

awww, did the mean man upset Trump?

Trump sperged out like a fucking baby.

Attached: hunterwriter.jpg (680x478, 94K)

Dude is just asking for it

He's like a whiny baby crying for attention

traitor kike
like all of the lugenpresse

I'd flex him into a coma given the opportunity

>Dude is just asking for it
>He's like a whiny baby crying for attention

I know, right? Trump should really start acting like an adult.

.. which is clearly what happened?

oy vey, shills are out in force

Yes, very unpresidential of him.
The press are not our enemy. We are all Americans!

Attached: 1539412789086.jpg (125x76, 2K)

Hahaha awesome!

Attached: 1tt7bq3b61r11.jpg (1350x779, 339K)

More like Jim ACCOSTED

the president was shook
he deserves a promotion
this is how the press needs to act in a free society

Why is Acosta allowed in the press room? The media would go berserk if Trump allowed Hannity or Limbaugh in but Acosta is A-OK?

george clooney has really let himself go

If I was a journalist in that room I would ask the president why he is such a faggot.

Drumpf and his cronies try to scapegoat innocent, fact seeking journalists like Acosta like Hitler did with Jews.

Acosta is a stalwart in the freak show hurricane known as tRump's dictatorship aka his administration.

Good he’s a fucking turncoat anyway

He didn't do enough in my opinion. He should have outright punched her so the next day I could see Don Lemon reporting that Acosta Bravely fended off a Nazi Harlot trying to silence his epic SLAMMING of the DERANGED president. Then they'd bring him on so he could humbly explain how he wasn't the hero everyone was saying he is but just an ordinary guy bravely willing to stand up to the proto-fascist Nazi-Communist dictator Tr*mp to single handedly ensure the very fabric of Journalism itself remains untattered.

Acosta 2020.

We are approaching O.J. levels of abuse here.

Franklin would have ripped that fat fuck apart and then fucked his wife.

Attached: Franklin.jpg (720x420, 297K)

Or he could just act like a republican and do high fives with Don Lemon for beating the shit out of a nazi cunt.

Kek

Why hasn't anyone killed this guy yet?

Fuck off subverter, we're a board of peace.

Ok, and if he answer either yes or no, what journalistic value did you get from that question?

That's exactly what happened dipshit.

Attached: 1538700497376.png (480x800, 309K)

I taped it and watched it over and over. Like a spoiled little baby refusing to give up his sucker. Sad. The God Emperor doesn't take his shit though, shuts him down every time and bitch slaps him for good measure.

>named acosta
>accost a woman
you can't make this shit up
the timeline is accelerating toward a meme singularity

I know, just like the religion of peace.... am I rite??????????? Seriously it is not like he has secret service protection or anything.

You can't kill God

She tried to kill him!

Just got his pass yanked. #MAGA

Ive never seen one man troll a president so hard as this man has

you have to go back

>110 pound woman doing her job of removing the microphone at the President of the United States' request is now an attempt at assault
That being said, I don't think he assaulted her too but it was really unprofessional. He put his arm down hard enough to cause a bend at her elbow and to cause a look of surprise in her face.

sauce?

He’s going to wind up dead from alcohol-induced organ failure or be found swinging from the rafters at this rate. The man clearly has no respect left for himself.

Attached: D1153B54-5810-4F13-B182-55DFD3A3D766.jpg (1200x875, 147K)

what did Jim Acosta mean by this?

Attached: lel.png (577x103, 13K)

Q predicted this.

Literally her job, and he was told, by the literal President of the United States, that his time was up.

Children don't stop when they're told to.

Oh nonononononNOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 7AEC0CC6-27A1-4D95-AC99-5AF88F479B88.jpg (1340x1558, 708K)

Fake feud which benefits both participants

Well no shit he was using the microphone. It just wasn't his turn anymore.

just because you get hard doesn't mean he does
Trump was retarded this conference, he should've just pretended the lugenpresse don't exist instead of making them seem sympathetic to the masses

Man I wish I'd been a nobody in that room and fucking starched that fucking kike, taking the mic from his cramping claws and handed it over taking a fancy knee to Trumps mic lady. Then walking over to the law enforcement hands behind my back...
Oh well...

They do when you spank them

he just got REVOKED

He cute.

Anyone who can still manage to feel sympathy for Acosta probably deserves to hang on the same tree.

that was like watching a first grade teacher yell at his class

This is a mid-rate journalist squaring against the President of the United States. Further, he is a man who is wildly insubordinate. Jim behaved very inappropriately, so much so it is beyond any reasonable person's understanding. He, and about 60% of the press should have their passes revoked. They interrupt our President. They shoot accusations of him repeatedly. They break rules by asking 2 questions constantly. They ask their questions after the President calls on somebody else. Can you imagine being in front of these demons, trying to do the right thing? It is a toll to our President's help. And it is all so they can go back to their little pow-wow's in their offices and share their 'ebil trump got me' cry. We have a country and a people to save. Not weenie's to humor. Fuck your free press.

>this one guy would've hated trump
Sit down, NPC

townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2018/11/07/breaking-white-house-suspends-cnn-jim-acostas-hard-press-pass-n2535549

I'ts because he acted like a little kid. Trump didn't want to take his question, but he continued to interrupt and demand attention. To be honest he probably doesn't want to act like that. A higher up most likely tells him what to do or else face ending his career.

aww.... poor faggot. how can he make up lies now without access?

>kills investigation against him
>calls on CNN man and rages at him
>calls black nigger a racist
>all in attempt to distract from his illegal obstruction of justice because he knows he and his family are about to be indicted.

>be me.
>new color laser jet printer.
>live in the boonies.
>cheap paper
>print OP pic
>use as target practice.
>profit.

>black helicopter ride

No, trump has already sowed the seeds of doubt in people’s minds. Time to stop treating the bullys with respect and actually put them out. Besides, he didn’t ban CNN, he just banned acosta.

No stand your ground law in DC.

HIS REAL NAME IS ABILIO LMFAO

Attached: 1540347905510.gif (279x235, 1.86M)

Q will never steer us wrong.