What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-160830_Brave.jpg (1080x1246, 409K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsbtv.com/news/local/minute-by-minute-votes-still-being-counted-for-several-key-races/868364574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's obvious that the white patriarchy is behind this injustice. Let the gap tooth nigger win, crackers!

Niggers don't know how to lose.

She's been handed everything her entire life thanks to affirmative action.

>Stacey Abrams refuses to concede
This is just typical nigger behavior.
They cannot accept reality as it is, or simply do not want to, so by default they will lie to others as well as themselves even when it's painfully obvious they're full of shit for doing so.
Even on COPS, the television show, the average nigger will get busted red handed with a crack pipe in his pants and say, "whoah! dat ain't minez! i aint know how dat got dere!?"
tl;dr she's just being your average nigger.

So if there's a runoff, it will be on December 4th. How likely do you suppose there'll magically be 470,000 new Democrat voters registered before then?

gibs me dat seat white boi

She hungry

we must nuke africa

CONTESTING ELECTION RESULTS IS DANGEROUS TO OUR DEMOCRACY

Attached: 1476073148076.jpg (750x841, 133K)

WHITE MAN BAD!
RUNOFF NOW
BACK TO THE POLLS AND MAKE SURE YOU VOTE DEMOCRAT YOU RACEIST WHITE BOYS

Attached: THE GOV.png (239x247, 158K)

I rarely watch television, but I was watching one episode and a cop found drugs in a guy's pants. He said, "These ain't my pants, they my friend's". The cop asked him if he normally went around switching pants with his friends, and he acted like it was a perfectly normal thing to do.

>What did she mean by this?
She's letting Georgia know they dodged a bullet by not electing her.

the fact that we even let these creatures in our country astonishes me.

The republican should challenge her to an actual runoff say 1 mile or so

>fuck kemp that nigga can suck my phatty

What did Stacey mean by this?

mup da doo didda

You don't?

Try visiting /fa/ more often.

The fix is in. No one in the media called it yet. The vote tallies by google have gone from 50.8 to 50.5 and now 50.3. As of yesterday i checked the percentages and i dont think it was even mathematically possible for Kemp to fall under 50%. You can bet he will though.

A striking resemblance.

Attached: 1539205559433.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

she conceded an hour ago

No according to Kemp's campaign.
He's declaring victory.
They should know, Kemp's office oversees all elections in the state of Georgia so they know the math of the remaining ballots left to be counted.
>pic related
wsbtv.com/news/local/minute-by-minute-votes-still-being-counted-for-several-key-races/868364574

Attached: 45667687.png (1362x708, 148K)

How democracies work in Africa.

Sauce plz fren?

Fuck me. Even Hillary conceded and that was for POTUS.
What is this bitch trying to prove?

This wasn't even a close race. She lost by like 70,000 votes, that's not recount worthy.
Makes me sad that she was even THAT close. Atlanta/Athens genocide when?

>stracqualursi

Attached: 1517193277841.png (678x677, 662K)

She is not black.

Look at her face! I don't know what race she is, but black? No.

Gibs me dat gubernours house naoh.

Truth.

Fuck nogs.

Easy. Goblin. A fat and tanned one.

Voting is racist

Great, makes her look worse

What happened to Dems accepting the outcomes of elections?

why does she need to concede when she has already lost?
What happens if she doesn't concede but the outcome is that there is no run-off race?
Doesn't the winner win?

some kind of negro kike chimera

>we let these creatures in
Abrams is half nigger half kike, we didn't let such a creature in, such a creature can only be synthesized

Greasy chicken eating nigger apes don't know the word of concede, or its meaning.

Attached: u5IKvfg.jpg (288x288, 15K)

That she's big and fat and refuses to exert the energy to move aside.

Surely there's a couple cemeteries still untouched.

According to the NYT election map there seems to be about a 60,000 vote difference between Abrams and Kemp.

Q1: Do Democrats expect to find 60k votes sitting around in some back office?

Q2: Are they just looking for a runoff so they can get a second swipe because they lost the first time?

If Democrats lose they are willing to push some dirty tricks and cry their heads off but Republicans like the gutless spineless worms will not respond.

Dumb nigger wants govt gimmes, more at 11.

No one has called it but are saying that it’s impossible but not saying she lost.

There's no plan here. Just a prelude to a chimpout.

Attached: CHIMP OUT.gif (245x280, 120K)

>According to the NYT election map there seems to be about a 60,000 vote difference between Abrams and Kemp.
>
>Q1: Do Democrats expect to find 60k votes sitting around in some back office?
Yes
>Q2: Are they just looking for a runoff so they can get a second swipe because they lost the first time?
Yes
>If Democrats lose they are willing to push some dirty tricks and cry their heads off but Republicans like the gutless spineless worms will not respond.
Correct. Another reason why, in the long game, we're fucked. The only Republican to ever play the game like they do is Trump.

kek
Paypal me

veronica what?!

Is she wearing a tarp?