PROTESTORS THREATEN TUCKER CARLSON'S LIFE

twitter.com/SmashRacismDC/status/1060319124126134272

They're going after Tucker

Attached: file.png (608x839, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DGXx56WqqJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They’re going to jail.

They better be. I guess the kikes are freaking out because Mueller is about to expose the swamp and the world will find out he was never going after Trump.

Good he is a cuckservative and sucks Israel's cock too much.

tucker is finished

his kids have been grabbed and flayed alive on his lawn

Attached: 2asd23d.jpg (238x212, 8K)

He is the closest thing to /ourguy/ on TV.

Implying Antifa ever get punished for committing acts of violence

Meh. Bring on the chaos. I'm bored with twitter war.

>meme flag
holy shit you kikes are scared shitless right now and you should be. Get ready because the week isn't over and by Friday we won't be israel's ally anymore. You're gonna die.

They’ve breached his door, this is not a drill!

no he doesn't.

Hopefully they lynch him and the fox News crew kick off the RWDS.

Now imagine a world where it's flipped and a mob of angry right wingers are massing outside of a liberal journalist's house. Media would be apoplectic, but since it's a right winger, it won't even make the evening news.

Just wait for him to come out in nothing but boxers and a shotgun, blasting off the commies heads

Attached: 1539979786886.jpg (400x400, 116K)

It's over. This is the beginning of the end. These protests will never stop.

Is this real?
They won the house, what on earth are they doing?
This is equally as dumb as the pipe bomb guy...

They must assume the democrats are going to protect them if they attacking republicans publicly. Wow.

I hope they kill him, fuck that cunt.

I hope he pours boiling oil on them from the roof

youtube.com/watch?v=DGXx56WqqJw

>third video
>NO BORDERS
>NO WALLS
>NO USA AT ALL
Literal sedition

Tucker's the MAN!!

lol that pampered little baby faced frat faggot has probly never held a gun in his life.

>They must assume the democrats are going to protect them if they attacking republicans publicly.
They would be right about that. Have you been in a coma?

Retards don’t realize they’re on his property so he can legally mow those fuckers down.

Attached: 6E12D289-6856-4925-A86E-DBF6F44E78D2.png (607x582, 132K)

fuck off gypo

they're not going to stop hurting and threatening people until they're afraid to. Gonna have to give some of them commies some freedom.

god damn those fuckers need their teeth kicked in. Wish I was there to crush some leftist skulls.

livestream?

Attached: 1541515403911.jpg (600x600, 70K)

Oh shit, his show is about to get spicier due to all of this. Thanks ANTIFA losers.

this. braveheart style

NO TRUMP
NO HATE
NO FASCIST USA

Attached: 1538380098704.gif (500x606, 2.92M)

when will there just be a massive overnight execution of antifa leaders and members wothin their own homes, as they sleep?

We're not buying your shit you stupid fucking shitlib. KYS aids ridden faggot

I cant I smell Fe.

He's pro 2A right? I live in DC too, and I know it can be near impossible to get the good stuff, but he's gotta at least have a 12 gauge he can answer the door with, no? Just picture it..
>tucc opens door
>horde of zombies pour in like its black ops
>giving each and every one a fucking musket ball from 4 feet away
>rounds going through one zombie into the next
>15 NPCs dead
>load previous save

Fuck you. There’s a woman and children in that house you sack of shit. If you catch him on the street alone it’s one thing, but in my mind that entire family has a right to open fire on those idiots.

bet this has nothing to do with him pwning Ben Shapiro. (((Nothing at all)))

Attached: 1541541104221.jpg (1440x814, 273K)

Are you serious? He attacked Trump hard both times he bombed Syria and when he was talking hard on Iran.

He's pro 2A right? I live in DC too, and I know it can be near impossible to get the good stuff, but he's gotta at least have a 12 gauge he can answer the door with, no? Just picture it..
>tucc opens door
>horde of zombies pour in like its black ops
>giving each and every one a fucking musket ball from 4 feet away
>rounds going through one zombie into the next
>15 NPCs dead
>load previous save

Even in DC?

So I guess Smash Racism DC, is about to get banned from Twitter for promoting violence and threats.

kill them all

Anyone got that pic of the cartoon soros mob with the actual london lefty mob side by side with the DOOM ui?

wouldn't he be at work right now?
have they considered that no one is home?

BREAKING: Tucker shotguns down six antifags who broke into his home. He stood his ground.

Attached: ok.png (500x593, 154K)

kys jorge stay in your cartel cocaine shit hole

where is the left MSM complaining about attacks on the free press?

Ben Shapiro is gonna be hanged for his allegiance to Israel

At least he is able to think properly. I like him. The best MSM guy by far.

they'll get a blue checkmark

He literally doesn't understand economics.
He'd have banned the tractor from use and sale with his luddite reasoning.
That is absolutely insanely moronic.

No because they are likely unemployed, or downright ignorant, or both.

If he is killed I riot

lol this totally won't be front and center on the most popular cable news show in America, Tucker Carlson Tonight.

Attached: 1538684333872.png (403x448, 53K)

Cool. I hope they start breaking shit. The more the left embrace casual acts of violence and intimidation the sooner it becomes legitimized to just start shooting them.

I don't trust you kike

No I will not, now what?

>NO GUNS
>NO BALLS
>NO FUCKING CHANCE AT ALL

lol what violence did they commit. Holy fuck you’re doublethink is impressive if this is violence than clearly trump fired Sessions by asking for his resignation right? NPC beta

Where does he live, i'm gunna go help him

>the middle class deserves to die, while the oligarchy can get rich beyond its wildest dreams resulting in mass social and economic instability.
economists dont understand economics for shit either m8.

harrassment is a thing.

What is the SNM
What is the signal

Attached: snm.png (640x323, 28K)

Well I know I reported them because this is clear harassment and borderline threats of violence.

By Friday Donald Trump's son and Roger Stone will be indicted.

Possibly the President too.

All of this is too little, too late.

Your movement is crushed.

Your Russian faggot buddies are powerless.

You are on your own to face the Rule of Law for what you have done.

Attached: 45412366_10156965994363593_7550281987852861440_n.jpg (571x573, 28K)

one protest in front of his house on public property likely wouldn't pass the harassment threshold
he could argue them going onto his land to knock on his door is trespassing though

Cant cuck the Tuck !

Attached: 1489121354738.jpg (630x565, 23K)

Sick people

Do you even watch his show?

this

lol how hilarious would it be if he got dragged out into the street in his whitey tighties (which I guarantee that dude rocks) and the nigs chimping out outside his place go full-Liberia on him and just shove a tire around him and light him on fire. Slowly dies in front of his own crib shrieking, weeping and gurgling in the street. CNN is there. Dogs start eating him after the fire pitters out. Shit would be so hilarious. Trump would definitely win in 2020.

Fucking this. Castle doctrine state here and if there was a mob on my lawn calling for my death I'd be upstairs picking them off out the window.

Just another reason to execute all protesters.

wish he'd gone to the window and made that face, someone photoshop please

Voting is a violent act, especially voting Democrat.

this

i cant wait for civil war 2. but the only way for it to start is for the leftist faggots to chimp out and murder the wrong person

helms deep

He repeats what Savage says earlier in the day on many occasions. As Savage says, as long as his message gets out!

Where is military intelligence to protect him? They better be there in full force soon!!!

Attached: 021917A0-EDFE-4AFC-A197-71FAA4A1F9AA.jpg (501x427, 120K)

Why do you write like a retard?

The tractor made everyone's lives better.
Labor supply is not a sedentary. You've had how many jobs now? It's the same for literally everyone.

You literally have to think labor is sedentary or not understand production and wealth at a fundamental level to fuck up on this.

Pretty sure Tuck owns automatic weapons. This problem could easily be solved.

Proving Trump right

Attached: trump-tweets-jobs-not-mobs.jpg (800x696, 38K)

well perhaps if enough people bug them Twitter will delete their account.

They stalked him to his house to do this.

why do we even have meme flags on this board? seriously

Attached: 1533767198261.png (306x306, 112K)

Not in DC, they've got some of the harshest gun laws in the nation. They don't have stand-your-ground or Castle Doctrine laws. They're one of the very few places were you're expected to retreat.

Kristallnacht II is going to be a great film.

Attached: 64854794679.jpg (1242x1523, 404K)

pretty sure planting a posterboard with his address on his front door whilst chanting 'we know where you sleep at night' and posting it online can be categorized as harassment

It’s time for Trump to act like the dictator they CLAIM he is. He gets all the shit he’d get if he really did it anyway, might as well take these people out.

30 minutes until Tuck comes on. Wonder if he’ll talk about it.

Keep it up Antifags. Makes you guys look like the reasonable ones. 2020 will be a lock for Trump.

Attached: yeahok.gif (245x285, 919K)

Tucker Carlson is /ourguy/. Listen to his interview with ((Ben Shapiro)), the man literally defends the Third Way. Carlson is one of, if no the most popular right-wing TV hosts. He must be protected at all costs if we are to continue red pilling the masses.

Attached: tucked.png (824x683, 125K)

Fucking with private property in the US is playing a game with your life.

Attached: 1426613824654.jpg (487x506, 34K)

the idiots just gave him prime time footage of dems being completely insane.

so classy.
i wohld get fog lights and video stream their shit.

It carries with it the implicit threat of violence.

Not a threat.

Mildly intimidating at worst, but not threat.

Fuck off to your safe space, snowflake.

Well I'm a republican

How many are there. I’m in the area. I got a lot of crazy friends that like to fight. Might have to go help out old Tuck

>Tucker Carlson opens the door of his home holding a Vepr 12 semi auto shotgun with a 20 round drum magazine.
>"Oh My God, They're Coming Right For Us!"

Attached: Jimbo and Ned He's coming right for us..jpg (512x384, 45K)

>implying

Attached: 1450859615070.jpg (506x667, 42K)