So, is everyone happy with the way the election is turning out?

So, is everyone happy with the way the election is turning out?

Attached: Smile (2).jpg (2000x1500, 724K)

Nice "blue wave" cuck. Couldn't even gain seats in the Senate. Couldn't even match Obama's losses in 2010.

Attached: 1541571907439.jpg (306x495, 65K)

Such punchable teeth

Yeah, more like a red wave in the Senate and they barely got the House by the skin of their teeth.

>ignores outright insult and responds politely
You're alright user.

It seems everyone is happy with the results really, republicans made gains in the senate and didn't lose as much as was predicted in the house. Dems won the house so they can try to stop Trump.

Really seems like it worked out for everyone

As a neutral observer, it seems to me no one is. Dems wanted more, Reps try to pretend everything is ok.

I got a literal dick sucking faggot for a governor, so yeah, it's awesome

Congratulations on becoming Governor user!

Die in a fire, juden. You fucking parasite

Everyone got a little of something they wanted, and lost something they wanted as well. So everyone wins, which really means we all lose.

can someone please explain the results to me?

Reminder this morning. In 2016 Trump only won because WI, MI, and PA went Red for Trump. Yesterday those same 3 States elected Democratic governors, (flipping both WI and MI). The Blue Wall is rebuilding.

Attached: enjoy.png (164x270, 72K)

>only 10 republicans in deep red state up for re election vs 30+ dems in purple states
>still could pull off gaining more than a few seats despite Drumphfs orange wave
Kek. The right already had control so it's no lose that they kept it in such a minor part of the government. Meanwhile the start of the blue wave is showing after only 2 years of Drumpf in office and the alt right already getting btfo by the people

I don't know. I dont know anything anymore

America is a jew plantation full of nigger mutts and faggots

Honestly it doesnt look like ANYBODY is having a good day today

Hello fellow Colorado user, how fucked do you think we are?

>everyone smarter and wittier than me is a jew
Ok then.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, pumpkin.

So, it this an adequate tradeoff to losing the House? From what I understand the Senate was majority red but by just one voice

This is Jow Forums.
If you can,make the other guy rage quit you win

Senate is republican
House is Democrat

Senate doesnt do shit for legislation
House does. And house wont allow shit to come through
So this only thing thats work to benefit is appointing judges. which is good but trump cant do shit now

It will be like a herd of hamsters on a wheel. Trying, trying, trying, for two years to impeach before the 2020 election turns everything red. Republicans take it all for President Trumps second term.

I would have liked to have kept the house, and my state election (CO) was a loss for me in pretty much every category, but overall it wasn't terrible. Glad Beto lost, glad Florida stayed red. Glad we weathered the blue splash well.

Underrated. Good work.

Unfortunately based on the results this might be the last time either florida or texas goes red

Today, faggot was not an OP.

Senate was 51-49 in favor of Rs before the midterms. It just means they don't need to beg susan collins or that other ghoul who is just a centrist for votes, which is a bonus. Losing the house is very significant though, anyone saying otherwise is just deluding themselves. The republican party now has a leash on it, things like a wall are simply not happening without some serious concessions.

I'm meeting with a realtor tomorrow and moving to Wyoming. I'm not living in a state with a degenerate fucking faggot as Governor, so I'm not fucked at all.

Good thing we have TABOR. Now we have a gay Jew as governor. I can’t wait to leave.

Attached: 3D634F59-46E1-4CDD-9184-D04116A80F85.jpg (3264x2448, 3.26M)

I fear Florida might be fucked since Amendment 4 passed
Shit, every amendment sans 1 passed

It looks like New York has won in corrupting this state

I'm seriously considering that as well.

Don't fucking remind me ugh

I don't think it was really adequate considering that the House is now Democratic, and the Senate is Republican. Now nothing will get done because they won't do a damn thing except fight with each other. Well.. maybe little things but not much.

Realistically this. I figured we were going to lose the house but not as bad as we did

everyone rationalizes is their own way
and bias their perception to cement the worldview that makes them happy
the reality is that both parties met some of their goals
as usual, the people will pay

Whew

No one wins on Jow Forums

VERY. This is fucking great. Trump can't waste time trying to get legislation passed anymore and there's no reason to play nice with NeverTrumpers. We're going to meme war, boys. Get the cannons back out.

Attached: 1435551571908.gif (254x150, 1.98M)

Of course. We win either way.

Attached: f0q2nzcxqmay.png (908x941, 181K)

Eh, I wish we'd kept the house, but realistically the rhino republicans would have caused just as much trouble as the Dems so it's more like we cut away some dead weight.

The only Republican congressman to win reelection in Iowa is a white nationalist so your argument is invalid.

Attached: Steve King Betrayed.png (813x968, 539K)

Because they will push for impeachment, and it’ll end in failure when the senate votes not guilty. And as a result, the dems will have spent all their political energy and lose in 2020

would rather see concentration camps for hispanics go up overnight but yeah, i guess this is also acceptable

All things considered, the results are pretty successful for a sitting president. Not a huge backlash of a vote.

Yeah it's not like Democrats can do anything. Most of them come from districts where Trump won so I doubt they'd do any serious investigations.

Is he a real white nationalist or he just a white nationalist cause he's a Republican that doesn't want to invade other o

He's made some AmRen tier comments that have gained him the ire of the Republican Jewish Committee.

It just seems bad because they lost the house which they had a razor thing majority in. On the plus side a lot of RINOs left the house because they probably were pressured and didn't have a leg to stand on to win their districts so republicans lost a huge incumbent advantage. If Trump won in 2016 as easy as he did against Clinton he'll do swimmingly in 2020.

Ben Shapiro put it well
Republicans got a lot done already, wasn't much left
Democrats didn't get a Blue Wave in the house
Trump can use Nancy as a punching bag for any fuck ups over the next 2 years