Why are all people who identify as "Centrists" all literally just Boomercons...

Why are all people who identify as "Centrists" all literally just Boomercons?! This guy is about as Boomercon as it gets.

youtu.be/2eIpi0rpVf8

Attached: based_prof.jpg (528x502, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
archive.org/details/memorandumimpro00compgoog/page/n4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you still listen to this faggot?

Centrists are leftists lite. They have weak ideals and are just all around useless. Rational hippy shit does not start movements, it leads to stagnation, kind of like what happened to western society.

He's just a shill for Jews when the right has better optics.

Peterson is a leftist, feminist, multiculturalist academic who is notable because unlike other leftist, feminist, multiculturalist academics, he wants to call transgenders Xer by choice rather than by law.

There isn't anything about him thats conservative.

He is critiquing democrats in the video

Must suck knowing that death is approaching (at best a few decades away). That is the only reason I can think of that boomercons act the way they do (wanna be nice to the colored peeples so jesus lets me into heaven, but I really am a conservatard, I swear!).

They're not leftist lite, they're more often than not civnat tradcon cuckitalists who think everything can be fixed via muh individual

>civnats
>not literally leftists lite

Conservatives aren't conserving a God damned thing, so what the hell does that matter?

civic nationalism is 'literally hitler'-tier to anyone on the left

If you do not like Jordan Peterson wonder your faggot asses over to Patreon and let them know that you do not support Peterson using their platform to profit off his shilling.

>patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

>"We promise - by the sacred social contract, defined by our unalienable individual rights"
That is some of the most bizarre secularist dribble, I've ever heard.

Attached: Jesus3.jpg (410x634, 37K)

This, part of actually growing up as a right wing oriented person is realizing conservatives are useless and don't actually conserve anything. Part of the reason Libertarians became a thing, but because people vote for colors and not policy they never have and never will win in any meaningful way.

idk2bqh he always struck me as more of the leftofascist variety

Did he dye his hair?

Absolutely true, they just care about acquiring money to burn out and waste as much resources as possible before their 'individual' lives are over

The center is incredibly wide and you're incredibly stupid for trying to claim it as this narrow definition of people who piss you off
Fucking retard, you probably agree with a lot of centrists without realizing it

He's flat out said multiculturalism isn't good and causes problems. What he doesn't do is make the link (publicly at least) that culture is tied in with race.

They haven't conserved much in quite a while, though someome who tries and fails is still preferable to a leftist like Peterson,

This kills the individualist centrist.

Attached: 1507340949539.jpg (1024x666, 111K)

Peterson said having a large Jewish population in a western country is bad and causes problems?

Could you give me your source for that?

Peterson was always a plant. You really have to watch yourself around Canadians.

Peterson is neither left wing nor right wing nor centrist, he is his own thing, He is also a Jewish puppet. A lot like Joe Rogan really.

Was he wrong though?

We can be centrist fascists if you would like.
Pragmatic policies installed by fascist means.

Peterson is a man who said that one time, he drank a glass of cider, and as a result, didn't sleep for the next 25 days, spending every night lying completely still, wide awake in abject terror. For 25 days.

He has a few screws loose.

Ask yourself, what is the most radical thing or solution that Peterson suggest in changing this society, which is clearly not working.

Attached: 1500503232821.jpg (800x965, 189K)

Perhaps that cider contained ergotamine?

He supports universal suffrage democracy for women. He can be described as centrist compared to the current status quo in progressive democracies, but in literal terms he's factually a leftist.

>but in literal terms he's factually a leftist.
He describes himself as a classical liberal, which in modern terms is extremely far to the right. However, I would argue that his obsession with Freud and Jung make him just another subversive Jew.

>modern terms

The left-right dichotomy is what its always been since the French Revolution. If you mean modern in the sense of an uninformed public using the words incorrectly, people certainly mislabel classical liberals right-wing, but I think Peterson is too much of a feminist to qualify as a classical liberal.

>Freud in the same sentence as Jung

Gross

>but I think Peterson is too much of a feminist to qualify as a classical liberal.

I don't know, Bentham is likely a classical liberal, and he was a bit of an animal and woman rights activist. I don't know if there's much of a conflict here.

I think classic liberalism was a bit of a reaction to criticisms of the East India Trading Company. Basically, they used the same excuses to subdue India that many liberals today use to justify wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, ie. we're here to liberate the women and children, bring them democracy, etc. So in this sense, liberalism was always crypto-globalism and international banksterism.

Attached: d1325a0f2f4d513e8bbc57be6177ed1375f65f07.jpg (794x1024, 84K)

>I think classic liberalism was a bit of a reaction to criticisms of the East India Trading Company

This is one of the stupidest sentences I have ever read

>This is one of the stupidest sentences I have ever read
Nah, you just have no fucking idea how the British Empire worked, that's all...

archive.org/details/memorandumimpro00compgoog/page/n4

No, its a remarkably stupid thought. The liberal ideas that defined the enlightenment were brewing long before the EIC and matured/found material relevance with extremely litttle connextiom to it, practically zero connection outside of Britain. And the people who supported the middle eastern wars were not classical liberals.

>Peterson said having a large Jewish population in a western country is bad and causes problems?

No, I never made the claim that he said that. I said he's said it causes problems like conflicts, and that the slogan "diversity is our strength" is a very silly and wrong statement.

If you're asking if he's said Jews cause problems, then no, he hasn't said that. He's also said junk food is bad for you, he hasn't said that protein, a component that's often in many junk foods, is a problem.

hes a liberal, he still believes in equality and not hierarchy. He has had cognitive dissonance for almost almost 2 years now and its driving him insane

I send you a letter written by the founder of modern liberalism while still young, where he literally denounces criticisms against the East India Company in his first paragraph. I know you're going to deny it, but you just got fucking owned.

By the way the EIC was founded in 1600, that's WAY before liberalism. You're just fucking flat out wrong, and you threw a little tantrum because I slaughtered your sacred cow.

>The liberal ideas that defined the enlightenment
These are the words of an ideologue and sycophant by the way. Take your freemasonic bullshit somewhere else.

>A factual statement about history without any suggestion of whether it was a good thing or not
>"freemasonry"

You are a dumb human being

No, you are a fucking ideologue. You literally, word for word, repeated a freemasonic talking point, and the fact that you don't actually realize what you said proves that you're a complete idiot, incapable of basic critical thought when it butts up against the notions that you've been programmed with.

You are the definition of an NPC. Maybe I should say it in a language you understand.

Beep Boop Beep Boop.

>the founder of modern liberalism

Do you mean classical liberalism? You need to get your ideas straight.

If you meant classical liberalism, it doesn't have "a founder", its a broad umbrella term for a collection of political and intellectual trends and positions.

>your sacred cow

I have literally no idea whomyou're referring to. Now tell me how someone criticizing the East India Company caused the French Revolution, and tell me how neocons are classical liberals, you semicoherent ponce.

>Liberal ideas were not a major defining theme of the enlightenment

You are a dumb human being

>the foundational trends of liberal thought started after 1600

lol

I'm wondering if you'll stop before embarrassing yourself any more than you already have, but I'm pretty sure you're too thick headed for such introspection.

You've been owned, face it, learn something from it, but please, for the love of god, stop embarrassing yourself, it's cringe.

By the way, your last argument was a straw man, I never brought up the French Revolution, neocons, or whatever the fuck else you said.

I'm done arguing with you, you need to do more research before I'll engage again, but in the meantime, you might want to peruse this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

Because centrism at it's core is maintaining status quo. And the status quo is boomercon.

>>the foundational trends of liberal thought started after 1600
Straw man fallacy. Goodbye faggot.

That's what you said though.

>centrist intellectuals

Attached: sargon.jpg (300x570, 135K)

WHEN DOES A POND BECOME A SEA

>I never brought up neocons

You literally said:

>I think classic liberalism was a bit of a reaction to criticisms of the East India Trading Company. Basically, they used the same excuses to subdue India that many liberals today use to justify wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, ie. we're here to liberate the women and children, bring them democracy, etc.

The Afghanistan and Iraq wars were planned, executed, and defended by neocons; every narrative you just mentioned were their inventions.

>I never mentioned the French Revolution

It is the defining and most important politicsl event of the age of classical liberals, which you said was created because of the East India Comoany.

>I'm so correct that I'm running from the thread

okay

>clean your step-dads guest bedroom goyim

Attached: 1111123248793.jpg (480x330, 43K)

>clean your roomates room goy

Attached: 111112123241.jpg (292x173, 6K)

>clean your landlords rental property gentile

Attached: 111112567121.gif (360x202, 1.72M)

>clean your cage incel outcast

Attached: 11111242526.jpg (654x327, 26K)

Lying Lobster said Kavanaugh should step down. So "everyone can heal"
Would be fun for Kavanaugh to heal together with his false accusers.
Everyone still sucking lobster's dick after that is a braindead moron
They just pulled the strings at the crucial moment. Are you that blind or retarded?
>Peterstein drones in denial mode

Attached: pathetic....jpg (600x600, 46K)

You realize majority of people are centrists or indifferent about politics. Most people are not larping poltards screaming about black men fucking white girls. Nor are most people SJW tier people screaming about white men.