Thoughts on Three Arrows

What are your thoughts on this guy? His follower base seems to be a exact copy of people like AngryForeigner, just they are all Marxists. I don’t agree with him but his recent video on brain dead people who’s only mind is on SJW’s was honestly though provoking (until you look at the comments).
youtube.com/channel/UCCT8a7d6S6RJUivBgNRsiYg

Quick rundown:
>German that dislikes Otto Von Bismarck because he was rayciss
>Pro removing confederate statues because they are oppressive
>Denies cultural marxism
>Denies the fact that Marxists have a history of erasing culture and history (see cultural revolution in China)
>Actually argues for once instead of sperging

Attached: image.jpg (104x104, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Lucanamarca_massacre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ban for advertising/begging

Virtue signalling shitheels from 1910 onwards. Movement defined only by what they are against always fail. You have to goals, not just oppositional behavior.

>Three Arr*ws is from sweden
>op is from sweden
Huh...

Lol 3 arrows was an interwar reaction to the swastika.

You are talking about the original SPD organization?

He’s from Germany you fucking mutt

please answer this lefty

>thoughts on pantyfa faggot
I don't.

This. It's super fucking easy to make a contrarion video calling out others, I'd like to see him make a video actually putting forth a statement. Then we can have a discussion.

Sorry I am not a leftist, the only ever good immigration that I know of is when we got workers we really needed from the Balkan war.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1334, 686K)

Agreed, he gets to cherrypick arguments and spends 5 min arguing against a sentence someone uttered on a talk show, kind of ridiculous.

you're* from germany

And you’re from Israel faggot

Attached: image.jpg (1024x512, 531K)

juggarna can fuck off, we dont need them anymore

EVeryone from those tards to Bike Lock Clanton. As an anarchist, they are fucking embarrassing.

Without them we wouldn’t have most of the organised crime, almost all Mafia etc is Juggar

Three arrows isn't a marxist you stupid fuck. The three arrows in the symbol are striking down against the three enemies of social democracy, (which is fucking dumb because socdems are the moderate wing of fascism) reactionaries, communism and fascism.

Attached: socdems.jpg (600x405, 109K)

Huh, this wasn't the image I posted. Well, someone on this board has an image of Rosa Luxembourg being shit in the head by a socdem lol.

He sucks. His tactics essentially boil down to assuming that he can read the 'true' intentions of other people, nitpicking others while never debating anyone, and accusing people he doesn't like of fascists.

Oh, and also hand-waving apologism for anything and everything people on his 'side' have ever done. Like many lefty YouTubers the fact that he has a high-pitched whiny voice doesn't help.

She deserved worse than what she got

t. SocDem gang. In reality, the Spartacus uprising failed because they too kind. They didn't brutally smash the freikorps asunder while they had the chance because "they're fellow prolateriat". Luckily we learned our lesson about lumpenproles, and it won't happen again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Lucanamarca_massacre

actually t. TradGang

There was no way in hell that the Spartacists were ever going to defeat the freikorps returning from the front, with or without the permission of the Social Democrats.

Fuck off Three Arrows, we know it's you shilling your shitty channel.

The point isn't whether they could have won or not, they should have fought harder and not given up when their commaders died.