Imagine if the teacher was white and the student was a nigger calling him “cracker”...

Imagine if the teacher was white and the student was a nigger calling him “cracker”, “faggot” or assaulting him first. This nigger teacher didn’t even impulsively punch the kid once, he literally kept throwing punches all out for a solid 2 minutes.

youtu.be/xviCgdt4kxk

Attached: E7853C00-5128-480B-B7BA-B16080CA15EE.jpg (745x699, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XC1JOpQa79I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not a single white boy or girl in sight

Yep.
Inner city schools.
We should stop funding public education, and have real people teach their own damn kids while mongrels can fight each other and pick over garbage. I'm tired of paying goblins to babysit monsters.

Holy shit.
Shitskins have completely replaced whites.
How the fuck can Americans see that and be okay with it

These shitskins are defending a teacher who full out attacked a retreating kid just because he said “nigger.” RIP free speech

it's just daycare for nogs.
but pic shouldn't be policy.

t. someone who went to inner city school
it's worse than you will ever know

Attached: yuyu7676.jpg (1199x1200, 134K)

Kid deserved it, the video is hilarious.

Lol no, the kid was aggressive quit lying

You can tell by looking at that shitskin's face he didn't learn a thing from it. Clearly needs a heavier beating.

I’m going to guarantee you didn’t see the whole video of the assault and only watched the clip in the video I linked

LETS MAKE A GOFUNDME FOR THE KID AND HIS FAMILY

prove to the world that we support his free speech

>Mr. Riley
>called nigger in school
>starts gofundme page for 50 grand
pic related

Attached: de2b305402efe9ac2323f7f887bb6041.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>chimp out
>dey sed nigga doe
objectively not a crime.

that's a scary headline.

unironically this, mr riley can spend his 80,000 in the prison commissary, all we need to do is get the retard kid to show up in court (p. hard DESU)

Pretty sure the cokehead nog my high school paid to break up bullshit got called nigger like 20x a day and never beat the shit out of a kid. Just used some pressure points to lead them to the administrators and their police officer. Not even gonna fault this nog, 15 years ago you could yoke a kid up now you can't. You have to take it until you explode and get fired.

Rule #1 for educators - unless your life is being threatened you never, ever, EVER hit a student. That's an instant firing and blacklisting for any credible institution.

If this fucker gets away with this all bets are off, you'll have black teachers actively assaulting their kids for every perceived slight

Too bad the teacher didn't snuff that little nigger.

>half white

mamas is white @ 1:17

>Stop allowing white students to leave district
Wait, what?
Do they mean you can no longer transfer credits to another school if you're white or something, to prevent people from relocating to suburbs or whatever???

After the kid retreated and the teacher keeps approaching him... courts gonna come down hard. Especially given size differences, age difference, and the fact the teacher was his custodian at the time ie. protector.

So the kid was right. Also, this will only get worse. Violence is the only answer.

If anything the nog learned he should do it more.

>Suspended with pay (aka free vacation time )
>50k in the bank
>Got to beat the shit out of some white boi
>Likely going to keep his job afterwords as well.
>Gain the respect of all the lil niglets in the school as a bonus.

Worst case he gets sued, but the district would likely pay it out, not the nog.

nigger punches wigger and white people are to blame

but the kids a nigger to

It looks like any fucking mall around here.

Imagine being so sensitive to a word that you beat the shit out of a child.

Go back to your own country then nigger. Free speech is an American value and if you don’t support it, you don’t belong here.

He can Be sued personally and the school district, administrators, etc. can all be part of the suit.

good nice to see a teacher be able to actually do something about disrespectful children
in this day and age they are untouchable and hence are free from consequence.

this

wasn't the teacher (government employee) violating the kids first amendment right by using violence to suppress his speech

cringes and yikes as far as the eye can see

Are you implying the courts aren't packed to the brim with antifa leftist? The dude will likely win the case and not only that he will get the counter suit as well so the kid will be forced to pay out for any attorney fees or "pain on suffering".

the kid threw a basketball (nigger accessory) like i said earlier, nigger punches wigger or mutt, becomes national hero, "gibs me fibty grand in da bank."

This is why Canada is fucked.

This is why you can't let latinos inside your borders. Most of these brown fucks are dumb as fuck.

Nigger beats one of their own, breaks the law, and commits CHILD ABUSE.

Dumb cunt fucking beaners say "it's okay" that a nigger tried to kill one of their own beaner kids.

Nigger coon teacher should have had the presence of mind and temperament to hold back, call school cop, school admin, and get the boy expelled or suspended... hands clean.

No... the nigger had to go full chimp monkey nigger and try to kill the kid.

Fucking niggers and beaners with their third world logic.

This is why Latin America is filled with child prostitution. These fuckers don't care about kids.

why are they trying to excuse this fully grown man repeatedly punching a 15 year old student on the basis of racism?
The student in the video is black as well and so was clearly saying "nigga" the way black people refer to each other as fellow black poeple.

meaning this impulsive, violent , nigger teacher beat up a 15 year old just for normal trash-talk.

can someone post the full video
It looks like this teacher should be fired and maybe even jailed imo.

Lollin if you think that kid was white.

violence is the gold standard for enforcing rules and hence order in society. without violence or at the very least the threat of violence rules could not be enforced and without rules there would be no order, predictability, or mutual respect in society.
the state has always and will always be the manifestation of a societies universally held ethics. and the way these ethics are upheld is through a state monopoly on the use of force.
every other political theory that does not acknowledge this or tries to veer away from this is detached from mans true nature as beast. and is doomed to fail.

Rewarding niggers with nigger behavior. This is why American can't have nice things.

Niggers should get the chair or prison when they beat people up over bullshit. Violent nature of niggers shouldn't be rewarded.

These are the subhumans that voted democrat in the last election. Shitskins simply don’t have the intelligence to comprehend freedom of speech.

Beaner teens throw out nigga around like it's their word now, trying to act like niggers. More bean kids need their asses beat by coons, that way other don't have to deal with them

Weird there is tons of fight videos of nigger teachers fighting niglet students. But as soon a non-nigger fights a nigger teacher who threw the first punch they are victims for being violent monkeys.

Nevermind the videos of niglets harassing and punching White female teachers with the shitskin just getting suspended.

It really doesn't matter. It's ok to act like a violent criminal if your black or a hardcore communist but only in a white country. That is in till the country becomes africa tier, then it's just might makes right, the bigger and tougher team wins.

>
that teacher should be given a medal for upholding his civic duty by teaching a future societal member the importance of respect and self discipline. nobody should be expected to receive respect if they dont even respect themselves enough to conduct their own behavior with dignity. act like a punk get treated like one.

Liberals unironically think it's okay to physically assault people over words. Of course, that's only when it benefits liberals, the other way is a hate crime.

Forgot image

Attached: 70C8992F-C68A-4C20-81A1-D8810996A66D.png (750x1334, 508K)

This incident shows why you gotta deport spics.

> spics are dumb
> spics have no concept of law and order
> spics justify child abuse
> spics empower nigger violence

Every fucking spic in that school should get deported and the nigger should get life in prison.

Leaf. That’s not how our courts work. Especially an assault case.

Most cases don’t even go to juries. They will probably just settle giving the kid a bunch of money to end the whole process before it gets close to trial especially given the video evidence. (This isn’t a he said she said).

Judges aren’t as left vs right as people think, at least not when it’s a fairly apolitical case like this one. You can say it’s political because black/white but most Americans really aren’t thinking in those terms.

I watched the whole video a few days ago, and that little spic was just begging for it. The teacher went too far after the start, but kids think they're untouchable and that shit carries over if not dealt with swiftly.

Attached: 1532457168331.jpg (620x509, 153K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=XC1JOpQa79I
the kid deserves it. where is his dad? but that teacher is an adult man, fucking a up a kid who stands no chance.

This makes me so angry. So very, very angry.

Attached: 1453209574620.jpg (500x500, 53K)

that nigger should have red hot "medal" seared into his nigger flesh with the words "Child Abuser" on it and thrown into a shit filled pit to serve out his prison time.

These same monkey spics okay with niggers almost killing their kids probably flipping out about illegal kids put in foster care.

Nigger murders spic... okay.

Trump enforces immigration... bad.

>be an old coon
>get a job telling spics and niggers how to play the trumpet half-assedly
>see a white student in your class
>he has true musical potential
>instinctively fly into a chimprage and try to smash his jaw so he can never play that beautiful zootflute again
>then start an e-begging page and strangers give you tens of thousands of dollars

Sometimes I wish I was a 64 year old nigger. Wow.

Attached: fuck.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

You’re not white. You clearly don’t understand the concept of assault and free speech. Under white laws, you are not allowed to assault someone for speech.

I am honestly sick to death of America and there complete obsession with race defining everything.

I want to America to collapse already because this shit is infecting the world. Yesterday on the news they were talking about who had gotten elected to the house and senate and all they ever said was"A is the first X to be a senator in this state, B is the first Y to be a house representative in that state", absolutely nothing about their political platform or experience.

Who the fuck cares about racism? If someone doesn’t like someone for their race how is that any different for disliking someone because they are short or ugly or dumb or whatever? Why the fuck does the sky have to fall everytime race pops up.

wtf is that headline. Can't learn in peace gotta deal with nogs 8hrs 5 days a week

>enabling spics
>enabling feral children
>declaring who is white
You don't leave the house much, do you Miguel?

hitting an unruley child is discipline never enforcing rules and letting a child run around without any guidance to grow up without any sense of how to conduct themselves properly in society is child abuse.
only a woman is too afraid to make a child unhappy if it means they are better off in life.
real men would rather be hated by their children if it means they have a future than be loved by them unconditionally their future and well being be damned.

>He knocked the now later juice out of that boy

Took me a minute or two but I finally deciphered it.

Now and Later have been nog candy for at least thirty years. I'm old. They used to bring them to school in the 4th grade and sell them. Never heard of them until I got bussed to that shit school across town. It was like relic candy even then.

Attached: 71u1YbF-UeL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 28K)

because race is the defining identity of a multiracial get used to the racial chaos of it this is inevitable, unless you are homogenous

>Under white laws, you are not allowed to assault someone for speech.

do you understand the concept of fighting word?

Show your real flag you non-American coward. I stand to uphold the constitution, otherwise we’ll end up like Europe with our speech censored.

>having to go to school with niggers

Yuck. I literally didn't see a nigger for the first 15 years of my life. I lived in northern Ontario and there's no niggers up there, it's great.

Attached: disgusting4.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

is Hawaiian punch, a nog only drink too seems it

I grew up in a white America. I weep. Hoping to see Jesus soon.

that life user. a mans job it to prepare the kids for the real world where you could get fucked up for any slight error. a black eye and bruised ego is nothing compared to a complete lack of discipline. that child is better off in life now he knows how to bite his tongue better. he learned a lesson that just because you think your the toughest doesnt mean you are. next time he wont be so quick to act on emotion. he learned a lesson on discernment.

they were both niggers. no huwhite would be so stupid

Yes, but the kid clearly didn’t threaten him.

>Imagine if the teacher was white and the student was a nigger calling him “cracker”, “faggot” or assaulting him first. This nigger teacher didn’t even impulsively punch the kid once, he literally kept throwing punches all out for a solid 2 minutes.

This is why I believe the Country is beyond saving. Too much division as it is, regardless of the support each side gives. There needs to be radical change to overthrow the politically correct bullshit or eventually America itself will cease to exist. It's already well on the way.

>kid actually doing naruto run behind newscaster

i thought this was a joke

>white kid
>looks at flag
Checks out.

The JOY of DIVERSITY!!!

Attached: diversity-mass-invasion-illegal-immigrants-food.jpg (518x462, 109K)

he was a future threat to society at large. now he might not be. there is nothing wrong with what that teacher did and it should be held up as the standard for how to deal with out of control children.
you'd have to be a nitwit to think the actual alternative is any better than this. the kid would have ended up straight in jail in bullshit therapy that is designed to milk money or on medication.

I absolutely stand with our Constitution, but I believe it applies to men, not shit-brained brown kids with no grasp of consequence.

Attached: 1529298072551.jpg (1024x700, 545K)

Was he? I thought he was white

the constitution and all rights operate on the assumption that the population has self discipline.
without virtues freedom and rights are impossible.
and what better way to lay the foundation of freedom then the stark contrast of what the alternative is.
behave or be careful.

this is america

Attached: ss (2018-11-07 at 07.06.43).png (1098x661, 998K)

Now and Laters are OK, but only the purple or green ones. Maybe red. Banana tho, what the fuck

nothing but black hair as far as the eye can see

Attached: ss (2018-11-07 at 07.11.25).png (1084x604, 930K)

literally the goblino meme

Attached: ss (2018-11-07 at 07.12.23).png (1083x604, 1.1M)

Where are the Whites? We cannot have our Ethno-Nazbol utopia without them

this is the future. coming to an america near you!

Attached: ss (2018-11-07 at 07.13.02).png (1080x557, 852K)

that school is 200% diverse

NOOOOO! My Nazbol ethno-state!!!
Fuck that shit! Activate Protocol 1488!

Attached: trump white power.jpg (752x502, 205K)

it was a full-on chimp out. dude should get locked up for the rest of his life, hes clearly not fit for society.

The virgin zoomer
vs
THE CHAD NIGGER

Putting whites in concentration camps 8 hours a day.

how diverse

Attached: 1467555852712.png (900x1200, 2.18M)

These type of scenarios are put out there and supported to make whites be afraid of niggers. 'Watch what you say whitey' that coupled with 'hate crime' laws, means that they want the white man to be afraid of nigger faggots and be on edge around them.

it wasnt even racially-charged. the kid said "nigga" a hundred times. every kid in ghetto schools say it every other sentence. the media is making this out to be a white kid calling the teacher a nigger when the kid wasnt even white.

I like how even libshits have to tacitly admit that less white students means shittier schools.

nigger is carte blanche to do anything

I'm also wondering how the FUCK does this happen in a span of, what, 25 years??

You would think that white people barely even existed at all before.

Teacher didn't land a single punch.

Yeah it doesn't matter, it's an opportunity to put whitey on edge, remember when that rapper got a white girl on stage and she said nigger? They just want to make an example.

As for the kid not being white, you know what exactly he was? That's probably why they really blurred his face, to make it seem like it's a white man.

dey da real whyte supreeemicist

Nigger teacher deserves a serious beat down. People pretending “nigga” and “bro” aren’t the lingo every student uses. I grew up in New Orleans, and EVERY white kid said the same things blacks did, and it wasn’t racial. They’re effectively stacking the deck against this kid to make the case that he’s a racist. As fucking if that kid could survive a single day in an inner city school as a racist. Yellow fucking journalism.

TBQH if the kid's own classmates aren't sticking up for him then he probably is a widely disliked piece of shit.

Or he’s just white.

They all look the same. Its literally every town now. No variety of any features. The opposite of diversity. The ironic death of America.