DEMS HAVE TURNED FLORIDA BLUE FOREVER With the passage of Amendment 4

Why is nobody talking about this? This means the democrats have literally secured their electoral SUPER-MAJORITY they have been dreaming of for years. Vast majority of ex-felons vote democrat because they are mostly blacks and hispanics, but even the white felons vote democrat, because democrats are for lenient laws, lenient sentencing, and anti police rhetoric. Why would a criminal vote for Trump or any Republican who is for enforcing the laws? SO ITS LITERALLY OVER. The dems don't even have to try anymore. They didn't have to turn texas blue by flooding it with illegals and all that nonsense. All they had to do was get this law passed in florida AND THATS IT.

Attached: Let-journalism-thrive.png (800x800, 67K)

I don't know why you're sperging. We can just allow Russians to vote.

Niggers don't vote

I'm amazed and ashamed that this shit passed. Rip Florida

Yea, it's absurdly stupid.

So ashamed of my people. We're nearing the end of america.

Are we even a sovereign country at this point?
Does any of this shit even matter at all?

Congrats on scaling Detroit to the state level.

I am sure the people with money will enjoy being taxed more for all the gibs these new swarthy voters demand.

lol Floridans the most powerful race my ass. Welcome to cuckdom bitches.

Is there any data on the rate that felons vote?

I'm losing my home to degenerates. Killing spree in 15 years

No taxation without representation

This is so fucking moronic. Please do read on elementary game theory.

All it means is that the FL GOP moves fractionally to the left to appeal to more centrists.

Can it be overturned? It does not mean that entire 40% will actually go vote, many will be back in jail, dead by bullets or OD or too lazy
It also means that White criminals can vote too, right?

In 2017 with the hurricane that. Ashes Puerto Rico, around 200,000 liberal Hispanics moved to Florida.
200,000 is well beyond the amo UK not of votes trump carried Florida by. Everybody on Jow Forums shit themselves that Florida is lost forever. The election after this event turned Florida from 1 dem 1 rep senator to 2 rep senators nd a Republican governor.
Now you have this, with no idea how they will vote--it might even be majority conservative considering how prisons make whites more racist.

tl;dr You faggots cried when Puerto ricans moved en masse a year ago, and nothing came of it. This will be the same

Great amendment. I met some ex felons and they were all really great people.

Any pro-Republicans among the ones you know? Criminals are mostly low IQ and "gibs" is very attractive to them

Grant US citizenship to all South African whites, effective immediately. Cancel all immigration from 3rd world shitholes and expedite immigration requests to all European whites of good moral character. Cancel and deport all DACA recipients. Enlist all newly naturalized Boer into Deportation Force to round up and deport all illegal aliens residing in sovereign US territory.

>automatically restoring voting rights to non-violent offenders
>non-violent offenders

>implying they wont make it so you can vote in prison.

>the passage of Amendment 4
Maybe gun grabber Rick Scott shouldn't have made thousands of law abiding bump stock owners felons and I wouldn't have had to vote yes on it

Take it to the supreme court. Its Rep now my dude

LOL, what? That's some deracinated nonsense. Florida felons are disproportionately BLACK. Blacks vote 90% DEMOCRAT. This is simple math. If any "conservatives" in Florida actually voted for this garbage, they should honestly neck themselves tonight at the latest.

How hard would it be to make it so? Petition on the WH's website?

Florida is worth 29 editorial votes. Most states are worth 5-10. Florida is always a tossup with the last election only decided by a difference of 40k votes. With 1.5 million felons in the state, even if only 1/3 of them vote, that's an easy win for the democrats.

Attached: 8903051[2].jpg (403x497, 39K)

DELET THIS

Attached: wojack fuuu.jpg (550x550, 81K)

I don't even think 1/3 of them will vote. There is an exemption for murder and sexual crimes, right?
Most of those niggers raped or killed someone.
We would be far better off without this shit passing, though.

Felons aren't all Democrat cucks though.

I'm a felon and I voted Trump 2016 and voted Cruz this year

>With 1.5 million felons in the state, even if only 1/3 of them vote, that's an easy win for the democrats.
1. Black felons are constantly on probation, in prison, or have open warrants, and wouldn't qualify.
2. Felons don't vote democrat by default because jail/prison/probation leave a bad taste in the mouth for government.

Attached: 1447452924883.png (437x600, 450K)

Just 95% of them, which is close enough.

I guess its dumb to ask which party they'd vote for but I would suspect its about what the racial profile would predict. But I do not know what that profile looks like.