BLUE WAVE

You Drumpftards got washed away like shit down the drain!

Attached: FB_IMG_1541637274756.jpg (640x640, 99K)

occupy democrats has got to be the longest satirical stunt in history

The least flipped house seats in the past 10 presidential first terms, losing the senate, and losing major gubernatorial elections with a minor lead in the house is a blue wave? I thought you guys were gonna take it all. What happened to Beto?

obama lost 60+ house seats in his first midterm election.

>he’s gay and we elected him
Imagine thinking this is an achievement

You need glasses, OP.

Attached: N8vjwaT-.jpg (600x314, 19K)

Attached: sheeple1.jpg (640x640, 149K)

>electing people BECAUSE they are first [adjective].
What the fuck.

>muh Blue Wave
>Muh House
The House is literally the most unimportant part of the government. You have nothing without the Senate.

You won because 45 Rino's retired last year. gerrymandered Pennsylvania, and spent a bejeezus amount on cat lady candidates. Some win.

Obama lost 60 seats and gained nothing. Republicans gained senate seats.
Enjoy the next right wing scotus judge.

Looks like the blue wave was all about Identity politics.

Hmmm

Yet these are the same people who want everyone to be equal??

This really made me think

And you have nothing without the House.

>lost ~63 seats under obama
>gained back 26
>lost seats in the senate
>demoshit in georgia refuses to concede even though she lost
>muh governors
>muh blue wave

Attached: 1539829205382.png (331x10000, 160K)

oh I forgot
>jeff sessions got fired

Attached: 1524611615217.png (230x230, 56K)

Reminder that leaves Dems approx. 700 in the hole from the 1000 seats we gained off King Nigger
Meanwhile, we put the courts on steamroll mode.
The House is 2 years.
Judicial appointments are lifetime.
We burned your asses for a generation to come last night, and here you are celebrating like a nigger with a new sailfoam.

YES! FUCK! COMING!

I still can't believe how fucking bad we screwed over White America last night.

We literally broke their back and put them on life support.

After the next devastation in 2020, when TrumpPence or whatever shitty asshole they run after double impeachment loses, and we just grow our seats in the House and Senate, White America is literally DONE.

You're barely hanging on now, shitty white Republicans.

Do you really think we're not gonna open the floodgates to swarm you with migrants and amnesty and a flood of brown voters at the first fucking opportunity?

We only needed to win ONE MORE election to win the war.

Last night, we did.

Suck my very gay white atheist dick, my dudes.

PS I was hard all day after voting for two progressive Muslims here in Minnesota. And they both fucking won by ball crushing margins!!!

Attached: Dumbass burning down.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Make white people vote for their own demise. Devils tricks.

Historically, all midterms show a gain by opposition in the house. Trump practically tied Reagan, the record holder, in preventing Democrat gains.

Winning never gets old

Attached: 23D1AE1C-F048-4EEB-9C5D-8F79966FF515.jpg (500x312, 56K)

King Nigger lost 61 seats.

Tell that to the supreme court nominee who doesn't even have to say a word to the house.

>We only needed to win ONE MORE election to win the war.
You think anyone with sense gives two shits about your orc democracy?

here is an image to help put your "blue wave" into perspective

Attached: 1541600890235.jpg (1182x1194, 180K)

The average House seats lost by the President's party in midterm elections since WWII is 23.

So just another average election is this mythical blue wave?

Refer to
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Cocaine Mitch is about to change the moral fabric of the country for decades, and here you are thinking socking it to the orange man was the prize. Trump's the hood ornament and very loud horn, not the engine.
While the Democrats' collective eye has been on orange man, McConnell just rawdogged generations of you freaks.
I'm buying Ruth Buzzie Ginsburg a O/U 28ga. and a weekend on a Texas bird hunt for Chanukah.
Soto's getting a 50 gallon drum of cotton candy.

>lost 3 senate seats
>blue wave

Ah... democrats. Proud to elect a Muslim woman but also proud to support LGBT and gay marriage. Things that cannot coexist.

Are they that desperate for a win that they're counting that? Damn the 2016 election really fucked you guys up

Anemic. Sad. Weak.

>blue tears

but the Boss Trump is pleased so it don't be like it is

Attached: group2.jpg (1260x2591, 1.16M)

>we got two mulsim womens in the house of irrelevance, we are #winning

what year is this, 1823? sure is going to be fun in 2020 when we redraw the districts.

Trump doesn't know what is going on. He isn't writing those tweets. None of those words sound like anything he would actually say.

>my very gay white atheist dick

>after voting for two progressive Muslims here in Minnesota

You can't make this shit up.

I welcome to bluewave. The more blatant they get with their commie shit, the faster this shit falls over. At least the Soviets would play their card subtly, these idiots are just forcing people into another group being ostracized, forcing productive people into their own collective, which will be invite only.

more than 26 house dems are getting arrested lol
faggots

Cute

Attached: AB0D2D38-88D2-4CA5-97BA-6407F04080BB.jpg (1004x981, 149K)

The whole executive branch, period.

Do you realise what you've done? Do you not see how redpilling this will be for people who are leaving centrism?