QUICK GIVE ME A REPUTABLE STUDY LINKING HOMOSEXUALITY AND PEDOPHILIA

QUICK GIVE ME A REPUTABLE STUDY LINKING HOMOSEXUALITY AND PEDOPHILIA

need to shut up a degenerate

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 13K)

They try their hardest to convince me LGBT are secret pedoa, but they do this shit. Why?

Attached: 7108A99E-191E-45C5-BADF-FC582ECAC75B.gif (160x133, 33K)

Attached: D4712977-59E9-44AE-B849-1AA53F0E565D.jpg (1446x1064, 441K)

I need a study

I can find many more. Many, many gays say they were abused by gay men when they were young.

Attached: C082A1DF-D5A6-416B-841A-4D43E67422FF.jpg (1610x1674, 1.16M)

Literally all of human history.

>a study

Good luck. Nobody will fund any research, because “homophobic.”

That is the T at work. They like to hide with the LGBs, but they are some thin fundamentally different.

The jews would destroy anyone who tried to run or publish such a study. Let your common sense tell you where the truth lies.

lactatia is literally a gay kid doing drag and identifying as a boy, he is g, not t

also i dunno why you hate drag that much, heck i crossdressed non-sexually in my early teens and live in russia, crossdressing isn't pedophilia or even homosexuality. i am a tranny nowadays tho...

Look up the Library of Hate.

>faggot says "it's not gay"
>is gay faggot

what about those discord fags that drove a guy to kill himself on camera infront of a blue tarp.
Side note: what kind of gun did he use? Looks like a wierd packaging box

Shouldn't trannies not be in the LGBT group? If fucking a male to female means you're fucking a woman, then technically they aren't gay and don't belong in the LGBT pool. It's just they themselves know they aren't really womenand that sucking a female cock really is fucking gay so they go hang with the LGB's

If it's the guy with the rainbow cloth thing then that's a Kel Tec shotgun

You don't silence retards by using logic.

Just send them the picture you posted. They should not need any more proof.

The Catholic Church.

/thread

There are none, because there is no link. Retard.

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedophile.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1920, 189K)

It’s a prepubescent boy being sexuality’s for money.

Sexualized

Here have a textbook example

Attached: 1540707657954.jpg (1476x1056, 447K)

Socrates is the best case study

not like tranners are delusional and think they are real women, we simply suffer from gd and try to cope. also gd is caused by a close even if different mechanism to that one that causes homosexuality so t and g are somewhat close

if by it you mean drag i didn't say it wasn't gay. crossdressing once in a while isn't really gay but doing it like lactacia does is probably gay

if you mean being dressed as a girl with a violet wig means being sexualized there is something wrong with you

Google lactacia runway show.

And yes, wearing clothes that shouldn’t even exist for girls his age is absolutely sexualizing children.