> Trump wrecks Acosta's bitch ass
> Accepts Sessions resignation
> Back to the Dems squilling about Muh Mueller
> People talking about "takin da streets"
> Mittens Romney already shows his hand
> chaos back to normal
> Midterms seems like they were 3 weeks ago
> All of this happened in a matter of hours

There is no one better than Trump than causing chaos, changing the story and smoking out those against him. It's fucking magic.

Attached: Smiling-Donald-Trump-Picture.jpg (640x442, 29K)

What happened with Romney?

He just virtue signaled about MUH MULLER INVESTIGATION!

>chaos back to normal
This is why I voted for him. No other Republican candidate from 2016 could have kept up the pace like President Trump.

Feels like it's been a month since midterms already, the time warp is definitely in full effect. At this rate 2020 elections will happen by mid December.

It's funny that the doomed savior of American traditions is a person like Donald Trump.
We're accelerating.

Mormons don't like Trump for some reason

I-I like Trump...

What a faggot

You are correct.

He didn't care about the House. Senile , demented Pelosi will be front and center for the dems, so he will have endless fodder agaisnt the dems till 2020. Furthermore, the dems getting the House doesn't force them to reform, so they will run a boring, corporate neo-lib ike Hillary again in 2020, giving Trump an even better chance in 2020.

He's baiting them into impeaching him. It's actually brilliant. The people who voted him in and many new fence sitters will go apeshit and the Dems will get fucked in 2020 if they impeach. If they don't and instead ignore their base's screeching then their own base will be demoralized and primary in some communist who will also wreck the party. Tbh I never believed the 3D chess meme until today. There's a reason he didn't campaign for virtually any House seats: this is what he wanted all along. He even said in today's conference he "would have to think hard about whether he would have preferred to win the House."

what did mittens do to show his hand? wtf are you talking about OP? QRD pls

Trump isn't going to complete his first term. The walls are crumbling around him and he's desperate.

Attached: 104366972-GettyImages-658349946.600x337[1].jpg (600x337, 20K)

I'm about to convert, what am I in for?

acted like his usual faggot self

>Win expected
ha ha, it's still winning if we were expecting to lose
libs btfo

Don't forget Jim Acosta being pushed as an actual rapist right now according to the liberal standard of the word.

>Trump isn't going to complete his first term.
Says increasingly nervous man for the millionth time

Mormons are super religious. Christians know Trump is full of shit when he talks about praying to God, but they love him anyway because he's in their corner. Him having a deep connection to God is literally the one big thing he's ever lied about, but it's either him or the Satanic liberals, making the choice obvious.

He'll just build more

I'm going to have a guess that Trumps like a solid 140 IQ. It really shows how stupid a Jim Acosta is with a 100 IQ on a good day. 100 IQ is the new stupid.

Kris Kobach might get a job at the DHS if he's chosen by the administration team. That's one positive about last night is we could get him close enough to Trump that we might actually see some immigration change. Other than that, I feel that last night was a disappointment and I especially don't trust Nancy Pelosi since she could fuck up everything as secretary of state.

Attached: 1485805602162.jpg (225x225, 8K)