Pedes....We've lost the alt right

The leaders of the alt right are denouncing our God Emperor pedes...what should we do? Is it all over?

Attached: RICHARDBASEDSPENCER.png (1152x364, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-2020-census-trial-20181105-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>caring about cianigger tweets

Who cares what this commie glow in the dark thinks?

GOOD. Steve Bannon and every single e-celeb he was in charge of is going to prison, even if they don't live in the USA they will be extradited. I can't wait for the killstream after Sargon gets extradited.

Based.

kys /the_donald

Attached: go back.png (770x789, 510K)

>leaders of the alt right

You mean those literal nobodies that no one had ever heard of that suddenly came forward as "leaders of the alt right" even though there was no alt right until the election, all because they wanted a quick bit of fame and a book deal

you're a dumb bitch for listening to this faggot Spenther

Ecelebs are controlled opposition. Every one of them.

closet homosexual bitching without even attempting to provide a solution
typical catty broad, he is
the fact that trump has made immigration a major issue, and has made it at least somewhat ok to talk about white interests is a better result than any single presidency could yield at this point
spencer is too ladylike and gay to realize this

Naw. Instead prepare for war.

This - things are starting to get interesting and now the assets are turning on Trump; big surprise

>what should we do
You have to go back

Attached: Existing_282f64_6373820.jpg (1200x858, 107K)

>what should we do?
Nothing. They're free have to any opinion they like, But no one has to listen to them.

wheres the lie tho?

>white Zionist glow nigger
>/our guy/
Pick one

Who?

Are these people retarded? Hasn't been a POTUS whose party didn't lose the house in the midterms in over 80 years. It's irrelevant anyways, broken house can't do shit, couldn't even get the wall funded in 2 years. Everything's getting done by the Senate and the SCOTUS, and soon the DOJ.

Spencer was blackpilling on stream yesterday. He really doesn't get it. Trump is going to make a deal and get full border funding before 2020.

He hates Trump because he's a CIAnigger trying to subvert the US right and transform it into a more-European style right-wing. I think everyone if flipping their shit right now because Trump is about to get an AG that will bring the hammer down on all these subverters and criminals.

>Nothing. They're free have to any opinion they like, But no one has to listen to them.
People can also respond to debunk their stupid opinions as well.

who the fuck is the alt right today?

Darn.
And we were getting so much done on immigration with the Republicans in charge of the House.

>cianigger has an opinion
Discarded.

The "alt-right" is a liberal strawman psyop. Don't let yourself be gullible.

xD Jow Forums rly is Republican now this isn't the future I expected

That's why this guy will never be a leader. He's constantly pushing a defeatist attitude with no resolutions. He's the black pill in human form.

>congress and paul ryan refuse to fund the wall
>blames Trump

like a typical cia nigger.

Obviously
And they all voted Democrat because he dencounced them all.

Turning Trump against his base was their plan this whole time... and he fell for it.

I don't know pedes, when Richard ventured out into real life politics he was almost just as successful as Trump has been...

tell me one good thing about trump that he has actually done or set in motion

i wont wait, i have things to do. bye

>Immigration reform
Not entirely needed given that all that really has to be done is enforce the existing laws as written. Also, if legislation is REALLY NEEDED it can be shoved through the existing congress until January when the newly elected reps take their seats for their session.

The Alt-Right is garbage.

I'm in love with Nina Byzantina.

This nigger is dating a leftist. Who gives a fuck what he thinks when he has doing nothing for the white nationalist movement.

>leaders of the alt right are doing x
>what should we do?
>being a follower of any sort
t. brainlet

>6
spencer is a faggot

right to try

Richard Spencer is a glow in the dark faggot.

You're right. Should I stop listening to the leaders?

Thank you sweet baby Jesus. Finally got rid of that cringey LARPing faggot.

Attached: 1532315044380.gif (177x210, 2.12M)

>Someone points out that Trump has done nothing
>Trump faggots start REEEing

D-don't insult g-god emp-peror

Good. How long before all the normalfag Trump dicksuckers leave this board again?

>pedes
Stopped reading right there. Go back to waving a kekistan flag and talking about "based" niggers and trannies, faggot.

he's right that things will stall most likely, but he's also a faggot with fucking MOOBS

Attached: 1539399456163.png (403x448, 63K)

Unironically this. If Trump doesn't do something to massive curb and evict illegals in the next two years, as well as prevent their return, he's out in 2020. Not just because of loss of faith, but because every illegal orc that crosses our border, Democrats will be sure to register to vote.

Not sure. What should we talk about when they're gone? Black people or Jews?

Spencer is a sexual deviant with delusions of grandeur. Fuck that guy, guys.

>The leaders of the alt right
LITERALLY WHO?

>the alt right
LITERALLY WHAT?

Attached: pepe_wut.png (612x491, 98K)

who knows what richard spencer is thinking at any given time i think he might be retarded

Based and redpilled.

Checked but what more can he do then hes done already without congress actually giving him better immigration laws.

Helping him seize absolute power regardless of short term disappointment (and hes done enough with executive power to show he is on our side) seems to be the only way.

if you don't jive along to this you're not huwhite

youtube.com/watch?v=ub4qnyDusqU

Unironically based and repilled

Most pedes are shitskins and jews who don't care about white demographic replacement. You can't convince them to care about immigration.

Attached: Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration.png (632x557, 481K)

Checked

so he didn't know that trump was actually jew puppet until now?
go figure

What the fuck is pede? also, OP is so clearly a concern shill it's hilarious.

TPP

Richard Spencer isn't even relevant. 100% media creation.
Trump controls the courts and the Senate. he'll just do what Obama did through executive orders and when retard liberals challenge everything he does they will lose, so it will be codified in law.

this is the worst blackpill shill thread. I'd consider myself blackpilled but this is absolutely retarded.

Paris Accord
>I have better things to do
than read a long list of accomplishments, got it.

>glowing intensifies
Hmm, a glownigger trying to spur on resentment which will lead only to what? Meanwhile he won't actually do anything. He's a rabblerouser. That's his job.

How do you spend time on pol and not know these things? you're either an absolute retard or a kike/leftist shill. Fuck off.

neonazi leaders? yes, you should probably stop listening to them

the dead of the left. when this goes through it will be over.
latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-2020-census-trial-20181105-story.html

Kys for posting this irrelevent shit
>a faggot said
So what

>Are these people retarded? Hasn't been a POTUS whose party didn't lose the house in the midterms in over 80 years.

Republicans had control of the house and the senate, that's the time to push through your agenda. Obama pushed through the affordable care act in that timeframe. That's how it works. Trump didn't do anything but Paul Ryan's tax cuts. You would have got the same result from jeb!

Spencer is a leftist like his russian wife.

You rotten faggots are the reason the alt right was doomed from the start
Everyone that's ever tried to make something real out of your miserable asses eventually concludes you aren't worth it

If he wanted to "do" something, he'd use the military to build the wall and bypass Congress. You can't un-build the Wall once it is built. Once it's there, it's fucking there. So make it a military project, get it done immediately, and then double ICE's enforcement employee roll and auto-deny asylum requests for economic migrants. Welfare to illegals should also be zero. There's no sense of fairness that I, or anyone else, should have to work so that goblins from a failed state can come here and take money out of my pocket, put it into theirs, and live the high-life while I'm their tax slave.

>no one likes Spencer
>Spencer opposes Trump
>therefore Trump must be based!
it's all so tiring

>He hates Trump because he's a CIAnigger

so he works for based Gina Haspel?

doesn't that make him based too?

Spencer? really?
nobody ever cared what this guy thought from the beginning and im still not even sure who the fuck he is

T. CIA Assest Moobs

>Spencer is a leftist like his new far-leftist gf

Fixed, he divorced le Russian milkers.

Attached: 1540407401906.png (1138x590, 777K)

> Military is erecting barbed wire now on the quiet.

> Being loud would bring the lawsuits.

Spencer is president of...

Are you fucking stupid or something?

Spencer was never on our side, and he never will be.

He's dating a Satanist and said Democrats and better than republicans. Trump isn't perfect, but Spencer is fucking retard.

Plus, the alt-right doesn't exist anymore. Anyone retarded enough to believe in uber-extremist politics just stays on containment boards in Jow Forums and their shitty militia camps.

Where's the lie

Attached: 1483228395437.jpg (680x440, 21K)

>uber-extremist politics

uber extremist politics is gay marriage, transsexuals, gommunism etc. Spencer is a centrist to anyone that isn't a Leftist kook such as yourself.

I never gave a shit about the alt-right. The alt-right are a collection of once-useful thugtards that outlived their usefulness the moment everyone realized they'd spend the past two years posting pepe memes online and wasting time "sparring" with cringy Leftist protesters. Fuck the alt-right and the "kekistan" fats. We're in Phase 2 now and they have no place moving forward.

200% this

That dude was never conservative, a patriot or respectable. Ever.

Attached: BuchananGottfriedSpencer.jpg (600x373, 43K)

Trump has promised to shut down the government of Dec 7 if he doesnt receive funding for the wall. He also has promised to issue an executive order ending birthright citizenship thus likely triggering a supreme court review. if he does both of these things he has fulfilled his promises, if not I wont be voting for him.

Spencer is a shill by the way

Which way Jow Forums man

pic related or

Attached: qanonparade.jpg (2048x1536, 789K)

>Pedes
Please kill yourself you worthless fucking piece of shit.

This is the weirdest love story of the alt right, more so than baked Alaska / loomer

you mean because the CIA needed someone to honeydick the stupidest subscribers of r/the_donald

>Trump has promised to shut down the government of Dec 7 if he doesnt receive funding for the wall. He also has promised to issue an executive order ending birthright citizenship thus likely triggering a supreme court review.

the birthright thing he could have anytime prior he only bought it up to try and win votes for the midterms.

as with everything Trump it'll fizzle into the ether.

>unironically still thinking its 4D chess at this point
Just imagine being this fucking retarded. I'm excited to see trump increase legal immigration even more, turn that 55% into a 51% by the end of his term, all whilst 'based and redpilled magapedes' cheer him on for his brilliant and cunning strategy and assume that 'any day now' it will become clear.
He's a kike lover, his family is full of kikes, he's the most pro israel president ever (and sure as hell a lot more than king nigger ever was). He's going to turn the republicans from a potentially strong white vote party into a magapede civnat cuckfest for decades to come.
And you'll all thank him for it
>at least we still have our guns
>at least we still have our constitution.
And look how much they helped.

Attached: magapedes.png (1000x800, 29K)

Is he wrong though?

lol now hillary decide to change strategy, and use they fake nazi puppets against trump, are libtards so desperate?

just because you have a GOP memeflag doesn't mean you know shit about the GOP. Trump didn't have both house and senate. sure the GOP controlled it but many of these republicans were cuckservatives and never going to help Trump.

the Senate has been largely purged of Trump enemies thanks to last night. Corker, Flake and McCain are gone. pro Trump senators have replaced them (mittens being the exception).

I know it's party over principle on the left, which is why you voted for some many glow in the dark niggers last night. however on the right things don't exactly work that way.

>unironically using ANTIFA reddit memes
Drink my diarrhea, /leftypee/

Attached: magapede leftist meme.png (932x754, 362K)

where do you think that meme was made, memeflag.

i'd say go back to r e d d i t, but i know you're just shitposting

This would happen to any president that tried to reform immigration. Richard has no solution either.

checkt

the entire alt-right movement was always a collection of blackpilled life failure edge-lords who hate everything about modern society and have no intention of winning anything politically. In fact if they would start winning it would defeat the entire point because they know that they would remain losers in a 100% white conservative society as well so they secretly dread society becoming more conservative and mainstream political success because they need to stay blackpileld and shitty and therefore set unattainable larp goals like a nazi 100% white ethnostate even if Trump manages to repeal birthright citizenship and strip citizenship from children of illegals Richard Spencer would stay butthurt

>big brother says we hate Richard Spencer again
It's getting hard keeping track of all these 180s I have to pretend I always supported

FPBP. The only people who like Gloward Spencer are kikes/leftypol