ACOSTA JUST GOT BANNED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE

Attached: 1525572636095.png (622x224, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/acosta/status/1060334166083059712?s=21
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great optics there mr president

Attached: B81F41E8-A758-4768-AB8E-C8DC217FE7AA.jpg (1920x1080, 190K)

CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS SOON

S

Finally we are installing the 1000 year reich

Play faggot games, win faggot prizes.

And that's unironically a good thing.

Attached: esf362.png (1800x2400, 1.47M)

Finna get dabbed on

He should deny everyone from CNN entrance.

Attached: 1506401934708.png (343x432, 278K)

Attached: 1526007429553.gif (1230x543, 634K)

Attached: 1441078518878.jpg (200x200, 7K)

Attached: 1496792408632.jpg (555x555, 55K)

What did he even say that caused Trump to call him a horrible person?

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha go fuck yourself you treasonous little shit.

>here's why

Attached: FINDING-THE-PERFECT-POLO-SHIRT…TRICKIER-THAN-TERRY-THOMAS-1-1.jpg (600x400, 28K)

ATTACK ON FIRST AMENDMENT ! ATTAACK ON MEDIA AND PRESS!

Maybe he should stop saying things like “hit”

Sh’adilay

>Dear Diary...

Attached: 712BA26E-B1E6-4E7D-9956-A36755D28661.gif (600x338, 3.55M)

good, this guy only goes to make a scene

FAKE NEWS

every day trumps america is getting to closer to nazi germany

Cheeto mad as fuck that Donny Jr. is going down.

Attached: Newman.jpg (250x226, 6K)

The 1st Amendment doesn't apply to military grade weaponized propaganda, just like the 2nd doesn't apply to machine guns.

>for my 8pm hit
>admitting he only goes hit pieces

Attached: 1539919237180.png (714x552, 601K)

Good, but this time our gas chambers won't be props

OY VEY!

Attached: 1541622065423.gif (600x580, 436K)

Is his rotting corpse laying supine on top of rotting Podesta in a shallow, unmarked grave?
Neither of them are worth my saliva.

>hit
So more karate chopping then?

>our
settle down cletus

Attached: Lt.Burger.jpg (364x484, 95K)

Literally another Holocaust.

He shouldn't have assaulted a female white house aide.

Go suck nigger dick

Attached: 1531340970965.gif (500x400, 999K)

Well thats what happens when you assault a staffer.

>and that's a good thing

Fucking finally.

It actually is. Acosta has caused all kinds of trouble and is honestly a safety liability. Any private business would have banned him months ago.

Attached: nigger.jpg (620x620, 35K)

Let me break it down for you since you obviously still dont get it. Maga isnt a political party, ideology, or belief.... It is the awakening of americans that are decent hard working people who finally woke up to the fact that you have declared open war against us based on the fact that our melanin in our skin isnt past a certain threshold or the organs between our legs. Its true americans that helped build this country to the magnitude it is and seeing their history and heritage being ripped away by lazy children and thieves. They are sick of being called RACIST when they practice the SAME tactics YOU do. We will not stand idly by and be silenced and removed and leave our kids to the warped and ridiculous world view you morons have conjured up in your universities and hug boxes. My children WILL NOT BE SHAMED because their skin color doesnt match up to what YOU people decide is acceptable. Look at the stupid fucking shit you cry about! Monkey? Not wanting droves of criminals flooding our streets? Meanwhile you brainwash a generation of single parent children into believing that the only way to make their lives better is to beat down the EVIL WHITE POWER. If you keeping pushing us. We will push back. No wave can ever douse the fire that has erupted into our collective consciousness. Reevaluate who your enemies are. We are all human beings and if you want some measure of compromise.... Its time to start treating us as so. Fuck you until then

Fucking REKT lol

Attached: 1533117703974.jpg (3024x4032, 1.63M)

BTFO. I love Donald Trump

>coming from a kraut
come on over faggot, we saved a spot just for u

Attached: 1541564343218.png (301x338, 62K)

love me Trump

hate cnn

simple as

good. it's about time Democrats start receiving the same treatment they've subjected countless conservatives to.
can't even remember how many times i've been banned from various forums

It's merely tit for tat with Silicon Valley at this point.

:>us
>we
Stop making this about race you stupid faggot.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

Attached: 1540912134273.jpg (616x532, 150K)

He assaulted the woman that tried to take mic from him, he should go to jail and be banned for life.

twitter.com/acosta/status/1060334166083059712?s=21

Attached: 2DE045D7-78FE-4BBA-8466-C2F326B063BB.png (640x1136, 194K)

>news I don't like is military grade propaganda
>meanwhile Trump and (((Fox))) run hit pieces on Iran 3 times a week

Attached: Vietnameme.png (828x650, 733K)

That sucks. I want every press event to begin with Trump picking Acosta to ask a question and going on a 10 minute minimum rant on why him and his network sucks, not coming close to answering his question, and then picking someone else.

This is how democracy dies.

>8pm hit
both of those amendments apply to everything, the 1st amendment doesn't mean you get to go wherever you want to do reporting
acosta can still say whatever stupid ass thing he wants

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: if only you knew how good things are going to get.png (365x489, 245K)

TODAY JUST KEEPS GETTING BETTER

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is Trump growing some balls only after his Presidency is dead in the water?

Attached: 1540088631799.jpg (1200x900, 188K)

It really is

yup, disrupting reeeeesist dumbass got his cnn 5 minutes of fame at a cost

WE CANT STOP WINNING

epic

What a wonderful timeline this is.

ABSOLUTELY BTFO
ACCELERATEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WE'RE SPEEDING UP

Actually the first amendment applies to all speech, including calls to violence. And the 2nd amendment definetaly applies to machine guns.
It's just that current policies are in violation of those rights.

okay Brezhnev, Acosta has nothing to do with democracy

This. God I love how Jim pushes Cheeto Hitler's buttons

>dead in the water

Sure thing champ

Attached: Cloud_Trump.jpg (800x699, 38K)

He was going in to smoke weed with Ben Carson

Attached: 1477853716827.jpg (532x343, 41K)

Stfu kike cocksucker. Theyre the ones that started it faggot. Time to call it as i see it. Fuck you. if you wanna go quietly into the night sucking a niggers dick be my guest. I however will not

no mainstream liberal is shaming anyone for being white lmao. I'm not sure where you've gotten the idea that you're a persecuted victim from.

Well at least he's honest that he's not really a journalist.

Attached: nobrakes.jpg (201x251, 9K)

he refused to pass on the microphone when asked and hit the woman staffer who tried to take it from hit

...is hit some abbreviation that I don't know, or did he finally just openly admit to doing hit pieces on the president?

Attached: 1465175402573.gif (500x333, 148K)

>Trump and (((Fox)))
>Trump
What? That's just FOX trying to force him into sending fresh American blood to Israel. That Trump hasn't dragged us into three new wars is a fucking miracle with how hard everyone is pressuring him to fuck with everything over there.

He tried to hit someone, seems like the secret service did their job.

Redpill me on Acosta. What makes him more annoying than other journalists in the Press Pool?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo

Oh no no no no.
Jim Agrabya.

Attached: PlotThickens.png (619x257, 19K)

repent sinner

Attached: screenshot.2018-11-07.jpg (1108x828, 533K)

...and that’s a goood thing

They have to file stories before 10 pm.
It's called a "hit".

I like the stoic look that woman is giving.

He's snapping

Today we settle all scores

FASHY

"Dear Diary, banned from White House today. I am literally shaking. Orange Man bad."

Its dog whistles you retarded fucking kikesucker. Where do you think this ends up? Who are the ones whose lives are irreversibly destroyed for a off the cuff joke? Open your cheeto crusted eyes faggot

>ATTAACK ON MEDIA
Who the fuck is the (((media))) supposed to be and why cant they be attacked?

Attached: 2lzohp.jpg (634x423, 51K)

Whites are the only people willing to have a conversation that does not include race. Non whites taking advantage of the situation is why multiculturalism fails.

Whoever said on Twitter that accosta is a national treasure is an idiot.

trust the plan

It's a weel-know fact that Trump was turned down by the hot journalism chicks in college and has been butthurt ever since.
Only Russian trash sleeps with this dough boy.

BELIEVE THE WOMAN

Look, I know you're scared by you and all your other Israeli and Zionist friends are going to die. It's over.

FYI, we don't care what faggots & retards think.