Why is the mid 2000s the end of Millennial kid culture and late 2000s the start of Zoomer kid culture...

Why is the mid 2000s the end of Millennial kid culture and late 2000s the start of Zoomer kid culture? What happened in the late 2000s that comfortably broke it off from the previous era?

Attached: 1541388807305.jpg (2605x2617, 710K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sNSoN2Ueh_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

iPhones, social media and the Obama presidency.

mostly social media and smartphones

Good point

>What happened in the late 2000s

Smartphones, facebook, jewtube etc

Children were a mistake

the housing market crash/bank bailouts and its socioeconomic effects/implications

Oh you didn't hear?
>Greenhouse gas turned the world into a sauna,
>The trauma of mortars,
>Martyrs,
>Slaughters,
>Of partners,
>Mourners,
>Fathers and daughters,
>They chased us,
>Caught us,
>Numbered us to sort us,
>Raped us,
>Scorned us,
>To break us (((they))) bought us,
>What happened to the cubs?
>(((they))) fed em to the wolves,
>Set a trial for the pedophiles,
>(((they))) let em in the schools,
>Set 'em on the students,
>Turned em on the kids,
>And everyone responsible should burn for what they did,
>And if (((they))) try to deny then an eye for an eye,
>The government and church on which we try to rely,
>Both rob us till it hurts chasing lie after lie,
>Generation X and generation Y,
>And the generation NEXT will degenerate and DIE,
>Would we look them in the eye,
>Could we look back?
>Cause when we look back at what we have done,
>Can you believe what we have become?

Attached: Born to be programmed.png (732x1108, 1.05M)

what the fuck is surge

>halo 3 gamer fuel
muh negra

Anyone who's birthdate starts with "two thousand" Is a genius Z er, 1997 late stage Millenial here, protip millenials and especially Millenial women are fucked in the head, if I ever marry it will either be a foreign girl or a zoomer (once they are out of high school)

1984 millennial here. People like you need to unironically be gassed.

No, if you don't remember 9/11, you're a Zoomer. Late 90s are usually included in Zoomers.

People should be thankful that they werent born after 2000's most of them are autistic fortnite dancers

which one am I if I have never done any of these?

1996 here, the last year of the based generation.

1997 and onward are zoomer fags who need to be gassed

>if you don't remember 9/11, you're a Zoomer

What an utterly absurd and autistic way of defining something given the massive human variance how and when memories are formed

Its like Mountain Dew but better.

you just outed yourself Zoomer

Anyone who chunks people into "Boomers", "Generation X,Y,Z, Q, 7, Nigger" is a Faggot.

1985 "millenial" here. We really shouldn't be lumped in with those fags that were born in the late 90s. I mean FFS, they never even lived without the internet.

i bet you also love civic nationalism, dont you?

Attached: 1529514691730.jpg (413x395, 38K)

Just say that every year the kids get dumber and leave it at that. Anyone who identifies with the year they're born is doing the same thing a tranny, spic, or independent proud womyn would do. How about actually forming an identity/personality that is unique rather than jumping on a faggy autistic bandwagon?

Fidget spinners and coconut water. What has happened to today's youth!?

What if I do remember 9/11 but was born late 90's?

im a 1999 zoomer, atleast i grew up with good cartoons and vidya b4 it all went to shit

the zoomers of today have a shit culture compared to what we use to have in 2000s and early 2010s

Attached: 1531699954301.jpg (364x350, 16K)

>having a date of birth is jumping on a faggy autistic bandwagon
wew

It all went to shit in 2006-2007 when you were 7-8 lol zoomer. Late 2000s and early 2010s were shit like today.

the king of sodas, zoomer
t. core y

Attached: rip childhood.jpg (894x894, 357K)

Yeah Late 90s are zoomers

>autistic fortnite dancers
youtu.be/sNSoN2Ueh_M

Attached: zoomer floss.gif (931x682, 426K)

yeah but their was still great vidya in 2010s and stuff

if you wanna complain lol complain how bad and cancerous it is today compared to back then

ME: Welp vanilla wow was the best fucking game out there. They don't make wow like they used to. *Sips surge*

Because there is a massive disparity between those who grew up needing to use phoneboxes (i.e. no such thing as 24/7 connectivity), encyclopedias, libraries, printed maps, and early computer technology. The aforementioned all required a certain level of knowledge, learning & intelligence to use & master. By the time the zoomers that intelligence was no longer a prerequisite as the technology had all been simplified to be usable by the lowest common denominator.

Now get the fuck off my lawn.

Attached: 1540647185942.png (376x341, 103K)