Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez will run for president

And she will be the first Latina woman and the youngest to ever run

npcdaily.com/880/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-is-the-blue-wave-that-is-threatening-trump-and-all-conservatives/

Attached: k234j5hk3.jpg (780x438, 80K)

I farted. It was good

Conservatives: There's no way the dems could come up with a worse possible candidate than Shitlery.
Libtards: Hold my beer.

>we want free stuff
Is this real?

this is good. it means trump will win again because nobody over 25 will vote for a fuckin commie

>npcdaily

if she does a nude centerfold while running i will vote for her.

Vote for tits.

you need to be 35 to become president, she's only 29.

Not in 2020 she won't

But muh Beto

I can see her doing well. With the dwindling numbers of whites in Texas and negrification of America in general sure fire red states are slowly turning blue. This will ensure democrats victory in future elections from now on. I see this as an overall good however, the more we accelerate the faster we can experience the collapse. She's got my vote..

I rather have a Zionist Stooge like Trump than some mutt who will funnel my money to Niggers and other worthless trash who didn't earn it.

Well Played Jews.

LOL no. Every time she opens her mouth she shows just how retarded she is. She only got elected because of a Hispanic majority in her district.

>making her the youngest Latinx who identifies as female to win a seat in congress.
Kek

The fuck is up with her? Her eyes look souless and she looks like she's super tense in the neck all the time.

Get the Goblina memes ready boys

Even she knows trumps going until 2024

Someone spent time making an entire NPC news site. LOL

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 19.08.22.png (1680x1346, 2.14M)

yeah she'll walk in Fidel Castro's and Hugo Chavez's footsteps.

Latinas are amazing. I would vote for her no problem.

Attached: 1492229536980.jpg (818x1024, 61K)

You have to be 35 to run for president dumbass

ORANGE
MAN
BAD

Every picture I see of this woman she either looks like she is in pain or her eyes are open really wide.

I make bigger waves farting in a mud puddle.

Um in 2020 she will be 31 you need to be 35 do math

does she think she's eva peron?
alexandrita! HA!

Attached: eva-peron-1951.jpg (2000x1499, 281K)

eyes wide crazy

Is this the new Onion?

What point are you trying to make? He literately just said she was not able to run.

She would have been a stripper in Mexico. All hail YT for pprovidingthis life for her.

Seen her nudes yet?

I wonder if she shaves or if she's all natural.

>goes on live TV
>utterly made into a retard because she can't even keep her thoughts straight and she straight up doesn't understand anything
>won in a district of like 20k retards that is also solid blue
>a thread to conservatives

her pubes are too fucking scared to come out

She would get fucking obliterated in the swing states by literally any republican

Why does she always look like she's having constipation pains? I thought Latina's always had runny shit from the spicey food...

Really she won what is likely the furthest left district in the nation.

I guess if a non American born Manchurian candidate can get put in office twice than a retarded entitled communist hole shouldn't be taken lightly. She's basically one of the vapid holes from FF if they had actually tried to farm political power instead of patron bux. Can some user shop her dumb ass up with the rest of these trash please?

Attached: btyobd8cdv111.png (1000x1000, 981K)

Rules matter to liberals when they aren't in their favor.

>
They have become the Poe's law party.

That's about 30% of the problem with the 2020 election.

Id vote for her

YOU DO REALIZE SHE IS FUCKING HATED BY THE MAJORITY OF OTHER DEMS IN GOVERNMENT, RIGHT?

SHE WILL BE LUCKY IF SHE DOESNT GET COMPLETELY OSTRACIZED AND BTFO IN DC BY THE OWN PARTY.

Attached: image.jpg (632x792, 66K)

those guys were smart.
she's just a fucking retard that's not even qualified to flip burgers at mcdonalds.