Too late?

Is Colorado fucked?

Attached: Dls6Dd5UwAEIS92.jpg (750x488, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaPf-MRKITg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

unfortunately yes

you lost colo when you let the scum in for weed. was it worth it?

I like weed, but I hate gun grabbing homosexuals.

Attached: 2018-11-07-18-04-05--2027262490.jpg (285x177, 12K)

you can retreat now, i'd recommend the northwest or north dakota. next time we warn you, fucking listen.

I wanted weed and guns, I wanted the libertarian dream, and instead we're getting the Democrat nightmare.

>that kike wearing a cowboy hat

ENOUGH

Attached: 54033BEF-FA55-4C14-B3B2-6492D1CD475D.jpg (250x250, 17K)

In a couple decades you will be completely irrelevant and surrounded by brown people, niggers in office, mexican president, mixed law enforcement.

you must know how this all ends.

as i said, north dakota. just dont tell them where you are from. he may shoot you otherwise.

It was mostly Stapleton's fault. Literally everyone knew who Polis was because every ad called him a piece of shit. No one bothered to put Stapleton's name in an ad so no one knew who the fuck he was.

fuck off were full

South Dakota

see.
no weed, op is a faggot.

I fear that the entire country will end up that way.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

economic growth is economic growth, user

A literal Gay Jew pedophile billionaire now governs our state, every fucking city, even ASPEN are flooded with Mexicans. I’m getting the fuck out while I still can.

Denver economy is already starting to contract which is being reflected by the housing market slowing.

A gay jew pedophile from CALIFORNIA, no less.

So many Mestizos in Denver. It's gone lad.

Is it even worth coming back?

they've owned the flea market area since the 80's.
arent many states i havent been to. it was the faggots that put the final nail in the coffin.
i dont mind responsible weed smokers, but wiggers get the fucking rope. emulating niggers, accepting faggots because you are too high to fucking care, is how you end up as leaf, fucking dogs and paying 40$ for tendies.

Only if you're from the West Slope because let's face it: nothing in Denver actually matters there. Front Range is fucked tho.

This is so fucking depressing to think about.

I am thinking of moving to Bozeman, MT

I heard Obama resettled Somalis there.

I’m from Denver. It’s a completely unrecognizable place now. I was seeing people in Hijabs and Bugmen everywhere last time I was back.

That's going to come to a crashing halt if he has his way. He wants to change civil violations of employment law and business document filing to criminal violations with jail sentences.

he was actually born in Boulder.

Michigan just elected a lesbian Jew attorney general if it makes you feel any better.
>The age of man is over. The time of the gay kikes has come

mt isnt that bad, have cousins still there. raised in sd, in sight of mt rushmore. i've eaten burgers made of bison.
wisest words my grandfather ever spoke to me, "i've never shot a white man". its a big state.
F for grandpa, recently passed.

fuck, Im out then.

yes. Californians are like locust, destroy one area and work their way to another area to destroy.

>Ive eaten burgers made of bison

ya so have I and I am from Florida. Teds Montana is nation wide bucko

ha, I'm just kiddin user. Knew someone from there who was a nice person.

It started long before that. I was born here in Denver, but I'm leaving and never coming back. I will go to Montana, Idaho or Utah, and vote conservative to help those states, as they are suffering a California invasion now too

It's a lost cause. Thankfully my house has doubled in value since I bought it. Now I'm going to sell and move to Wyoming. I'm not paying taxes to a state run by a degenerate faggot jew.

for those of you that can do without fucking weed. sd has the 2nd most republican historical voting record in the US, and still keeps abos in land boxes. if you can hack it, its fucking based. and slightly more friendly than nd is. dont blame him, he lives next to leaf.

It's been too late for a while now famalam.

Fuck weed nigga, unfortunately I'm too Anglo to live among krauts. Thanks for the offer though

California? You mean the state full of natural splendor, beautiful women, and the biggest bastion of creativity in the world?

kek, yeah we're nearly all krauts. smart nigger. we have entire towns of aryans, and the unwelcome dont stay long.

Yeah, so what? He spent most of his life in California and didn't return to Colorado until 2000. He's as Coloradan as Tom fucking Cruise.

I think so, OP. This state has been going downhill for a while.
I hear Montana is nice.

>2018
>Colorado turning into a liberal shitshow
>not just going innawoods with shapeshifters and wendibros

I wouldn't worry about it, user.

Attached: a71.png (330x452, 54K)

>yeah, so what?

You said he was from California. That is wrong...?? turn your brain on

Currently living in Cali, shit doesn't seem to bad to me. You make it sound like any state with this many brown peeps
immediately becomes some kind of Mad Max apocalyptic shithole

weed makes you gay
t.Nobel prize winning scientist

Yeah a literal gay kike is going to ruin the state. Gun laws alone are going to be reason to move, not to mention the infinite beaners.

Attached: polorado.png (300x200, 9K)

And laws against even something as mundane as straws, that land of burdensome regulation where you can be fined or imprisoned for mistaking a man for a woman or a woman for a man or anything in between.

>beautiful women
Maybe if you like obese goblins
>biggest bastion of creativity in the world
More like the biggest bastion of faggots and degeneracy

It was gone long before that, Colorado has always had an individual streak but not rich Californians in resort towns

Funk that! And give them our resources & I fast rupture to ruin too? Run where?

I'm from Aurora, and have the same experience. Never thought I'd miss late 80s-early 90s Aurora with all the gangbangers, but they're better than Califaggots.

Just being born in a place doesn't make you a part of it. You have to grow up there. I was born on a fucking Army base in South Carolina, but moved to Aurora at age 3 and grew up there.

aspen and breckenridge were never yours, now none of the state is. thats denial man, you could have turned it around before the weed. look up any dude weed video in yt in colo, its the fucking scum of the universe.
youtube.com/watch?v=JaPf-MRKITg

Yeah. I lived there in the 90's and it was irreparably fucked then.

have family in aurora, was a nice place when i was a kid, so was boulder, and bennot. at least back then you could avoid those neighborhoods. not possible now, was there when she died.

Attached: creepyshit.jpg (220x242, 17K)

Start moving out of state license plates from cars and chucking them in the trash. That bothers me the most.
Move to state. Vote in libtards. Fail to switch your car insurance and registration over. Continue to feed California , while pillaging Colorado.

Brake check out of state plates . Start suing the fuck out of them.

Just 2 ideas I thought about before ,but have never had the balls to do

Good ideas

Yeah that’s economic growth. There’s a reason why states turn blue as they grow.
Only other option is to become oil state like ND

Plaster trump signs , stickers etc everywhere.
Don’t be intimidated by a bunch of limp wrists.
Make sure you open carry.

>There’s a reason why states turn blue as they grow.
No, that's because of beaners moving in.

>npc response
>doesn’t know about stats
Calfornia is one of the least obese states. Women here are beautiful. There’s a reason why actors move to California. It’s one of the thinnest states. As blue states tend to be.

The obese states are all red. That’s were the fat people are.

Yeah Becuase of economic growth dipshit

But it makes no sense, the economy is good, so people decide to elect ass holes that are hostile to businesses both small and large, creating a storm of bureaucracy that only mega corps with entire compliance and legal departments can navigate profitably.

nd has been based long before oil, and will be long after. cowboys dont need kike money.
i blow kikes for money, look how free i am.
the fucking state of (you), the nations dumpsters.
*decriminalizes sharing aids behind you*

I fled Southern California in 1999, fucking hated it. Moved to CO in 2002. Worked hard, bought a place in Castle Pines. Nice pad. But it is a fucking awful place. Asshole people, wanna be Calabasas. It is California now, in every way. I am getting the hell out of here. At least some tech fuck from the coast will overpay for my house

Too late for Texas. Excuse the shitty pic, I was driving.

Attached: IMG_20181107_094752352.jpg (4096x3072, 2.46M)

You have the most fucked up women on Earth. Literally. Enjoy

Creative with different ways to eat a cock