JIM ACOSTA BTFO

Bye bye! Won't miss you!

Attached: ACOSTA BTFO.png (591x818, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1060244654405369856
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/cnns-jim-acosta-cannot-win/566990/
twitter.com/Acosta/status/1060334166083059712
youtube.com/watch?v=zdFe-LmFRV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

About fucking time

this is an attack on our subversive, talmudic principles and it WILL NOT STAND

Attached: 1539833491519.jpg (3024x4032, 1.04M)

*karate chops your intern*

Attached: jim-acosta-678x381.png (678x381, 371K)

Holy shit I was just telling the guys at work that motherfucker needs to be banned from the White House. Very nice.

I do think it would be funny for people to gather outside Jim Acosta's house.

Just snatch a mice from him during the time he will be in public recording. That's an innocent but harsh way to show him

Video of the attack?

This

Karate chops the interns arm and prevents her from doing her job. He overpowered her physically because making an ass of himself out of his mouth just wasn't enough.
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1060244654405369856

Also, here's The Atlantic, a lefty rag, calling him out for being shit earlier this year.
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/08/cnns-jim-acosta-cannot-win/566990/

Attached: 1541638187266.webm (720x720, 1.4M)

Bad optics for jimmy !
You cant do that to a woman !

What was that dumb bitch doing? Look at the look of realization on her face.
He didn't karate chop her at all, just a dumb bitch being dumb.

anyone have a vid?

You blind mate?

I would eat her ass with the force of 1,000 R9K virgins.

>What was that dumb bitch doing?
Trying to take the mic to give to another reporter since his time was up. Jim refused.

I'd eat her arse with the power of Australiaposting.

"Let go, bitch"

Holy shit Jim!

the acosta srikes out as he strikes you

Trump told him like 5 times his time was up. He's a retard

Maybe she shouldn't snatch it out of his hand and let the security handle the belligerent 'reporter'. Anyways he didn't do anything to her except refuse to relinquish the microphone.

He went to far this time.

you piece of shit, he clearly beat and raped her, why are you defending that

Poor girl...she is a cute too

I want the whole video of Jim acting like a douche you faggot

jim acosta is a cunt, but i'd hardly call that a karate chop

Attached: YEAH.png (1366x768, 600K)

That's exactly why he got his pass revoked.

Acosta may be a twat, but in all fairness the woman reached across him and tried to snatch the mic from his hand.
He was fully justified in stopping her.

she tweets like she talks. I want her

yeah this, the woman actually made first contact.

I'm waiting for a full video before assuming context, cunt. From what I hear, Trump had already told him several times his time was up. She was probably just doing her fucking job.

disgusting, treated her like a nonperson, swatted it away.

Well then why is Sarah Sanders tweeting about him "putting his hands" on her?

Attached: putting bitches in their place.png (589x365, 289K)

Okay, one thing people don't realize: there is only a few rules those reporters have to follow, and the BIGGEST ONE is that when she, the mic controller, puts her hands on the mic, it means he has to give it up. He forcefully kept it from her, and then forcefully pushed her arm down with his other one, on her elbow.

About time. Hope the faggot off himself soon.

Famous Jim loves the spotlight

Attached: XQMTI3j.jpg (754x960, 84K)

Me too. I don't know what it is but I have digged her for years, long before she was presssec. Hell yeah I'd tap that.

wtf if that was my daughter I would kick all his teeth in

Patriarchy stopping a women from doing her job

>be white house intern
>get raped
how does jim acosta get away with it?

Jim gets JUST’ed

I want to taste her butt milkies

Oh boy. That's assault. We need to make sure we send his employer thousands of emails in regard to his actions against this poor female white house intern. Disgusting. He should lose his job.

When she gets on her knees
>whyboner.jpg
Is there another angle?
Why'd she do that?

Attached: N01754_10.jpg (1173x1536, 109K)

>goy bye
JEW BYE

She want him because he has shown alpha dominance obviously. It's a subconscious reflex.

>literally rapes her right in front of the president
uhhhh libtards?

Because that's literally her job you misogynistic fuck. They have to crouch as to remain out of sight of the cameras in the press conference. She was doing her job and this white male CNN reporter viciously assaulted her. He deserves to be fired.

He had been asked about a dozen times to give the mic up and stop asking questions. Trump tried to take questions from other reporters but this guy just wouldn't let up. Completely disrespectful. I would expect the same kind of behavior from a 2 year old. I have no idea how this man even has a public job, let alone one that interacts with members of our government.

He actually recorded the agent taking his badge kek
m/Acosta/status/1060334166083059712

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-174014.jpg (1079x1942, 845K)

the faggot felt entitled to hog the mic to keep asking his faggot questions to try to make Trump look bad. bye-bye Faggot Jim.

twitter.com/Acosta/status/1060334166083059712

he literally did nothing

This dumb fuck can't even film a video correctly how did he get a journalism degree?

Attached: accosted.png (584x600, 183K)

so were silencing reporters now?
welcome to the police state I guess..

>Anyways he didn't do anything to her except refuse to relinquish the microphone.
The microphone isn't his. Why should the White House allow someone to use their microphone without permission? If they think, in the future, that he's going to take the microphone and not give it back, then he shouldn't be allowed to have it.

Attached: 23526.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Attached: image.jpg (343x432, 59K)

Maybe in a school yard but this is the fucking white house. The guy's an unprofessional piece of shit.

Ahahahahahahaaaa ACOSTA AND CNN BTFO'd by based HUCKABEE

He clearly, intentionally pushes down the inside of her elbow with his hand. It's not his mic either. He should have given it to her. He's a guest in the president's house acting like a jackass

They shouldn't. In fact the video should have ended with 2 big ole secret service agents carting him off and throwing him over the white-house fence.

White house interns btfo'd
A C O S T E D
C
O
S
T
E
D

You shall not pass

no, you're silencing retards

Former Jim Acosta supporter here. It's not just a matter of Democrats vs Republicans anymore. This was a blatant assault on an under age woman in a room full of cameras and reporters. Imagine how he treats women behind closed doors? We can't let him keep a hard pass to the white house.

>pushes his forearm into her arm to stop her
>"didn't do anything"
Try that move on a cop sometime, see what happens.

What a fucking dick. Makes the agent take his badge off the lanyard.

>same libs trying that make accidental arm bumps and eye contact synonymous of rape trying to downplay Acousta's not relinquishing the mic.

Attached: 1486358623306.png (384x384, 137K)

>liking posts on twitter

npc detected

>the woman reached across him and tried to snatch the mic from his hand.
The microphone is the White House's. Trump asked her to bring the mic to the next reporter, and when she went to get her mic, Acosta made it clear that he wasn't going to give it up. This visibly pissed Trump off, and Trump implied through body language that he was willing to get physical with him.(Walked out from behind the podium) Acosta immediately looked at the floor in submission, then handed over the mic like the little bitch he is.

Here's the video, about 1:15:
youtube.com/watch?v=zdFe-LmFRV8

TO BE CLEAR: Acosta gave up the mic in a kind of primal fear response when Trump started going full gorilla mode on him.

Attached: 2627237.jpg (300x300, 15K)

Nothing wrong with a police state when the police are on your side. It's all just a legal way to whip on nogs and dirty commies. You should join the police force too!

>i'd hardly call that a karate chop
fuck off, shareblue shill.
it's a wonder that she even survived.

GDP 315

Acosta is an A grade cunt for sure but this is hardly the

>OMG HE ATTACKED AN INNOCENT WOMEN

that Jow Forums is making it out to be. If this had been Tucker there would have been threads calling this a huge nothing burger.

Shes accustomed to a money shot in the face.

wew this post reeks of toxic masculinity. Just because a man is stronger than a woman doesn't give him the right to impose is force will over her. He literally raped that woman and every woman in the room right on live TV.

>Leftards trying to fit in Jow Forums
Kike detected

>/pol complaining about attacks on women
Wait... what planet is this?

What a fucking spaz you are.

JUST

Holy fuck Trump shutting down that other reporter trying to compliment Acosta was the funniest shit I've seen all day.

Attached: 488.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Don't call her a bitch, she was a brave intern just trying to help the presser go smoothly and give everyone a turn asking questions with the mic, and Jim Accosta GROPED HER AND BEAT HER DOWN, all because he wanted to hog the mic and talk over everyone pointlessly.
Any Jewish anons can critique my spin?

My being or not being a gigakike has nothing to do with whether or not he hit that girl.

Attached: yes.png (500x373, 77K)

You try to take back your property I refuse to relinquish, I am justified in stopping you.

>literally shaking

Attached: petdtctv12.jpg (436x435, 59K)

>this is hardly the
>>OMG HE ATTACKED AN INNOCENT WOMEN
>that Jow Forums is making it out to be
he almost MURDERED her. she is on life support.

Touch one of daughters like that when she is trying to recover my property after you were told that your time with it is up 5 fucking times and I will beat the dog shit, cat shit, bird shit, horse shit, and bullshit right out of you.

You're really fucking retarded if you can't grasp what's happening here.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Dear diary,

The President has suspended my press pass to the White House...sniffle... I hate that orange man. I will go to the west and seek comfort.

Love, Jim

Because his hands touched her, are you retarded?

Yeah no you are right this is literally a women holocaust. Do you realise how fucking stupid this makes Jow Forums look?

I only use Twitter when there is a shitstorm brewing, and boy is it lively tonight.

he got physical with a hostess, he's a punk

if that had been 300lb jamal the security guard he wouldn't have done shit

Maybe read the rest of my posts you autistic. How old are your daughters anyways? ;)

youre supposed to hold people to their own standards

when a Trump staffer allegedly did this (Lewandowski) the left threw a complete shit fit

make them play by their own rules

They're calling out hypocrisy.

Attached: how-absolutely-dare-you-.png (500x764, 201K)