How many kids are you gonna have, Jow Forums?

How many kids are you gonna have, Jow Forums?

How many do we need on average to hold the line?

Attached: 1451706061252.jpg (2048x1152, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multiple_births
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

10+

I am having 3 min 6 max all I have to do is make sure they survive the economic collapse that is going to happen in less than 12 years.

6 max?

Wtf, are you old or something?

Attached: 1541557991693.jpg (960x960, 237K)

>having kids in this moral and political climate
Just let us die already

I come from a family of people who have anywhere between 4 and 10 kids. I have just noticed that roughly pass #6 they start to develop issues, plus its a safe number to support when the economy goes to shit. Another thing is with my profession I can't afford more than 6.

i'm having at least three, and any of them turning liberal will prompt me to replace them

Probably zero, I become a wizard next year.

None because no woman will have.
Everyone hates me. And guess what? I hate them. And I hate you. Fuck you.

I dont think I should pass on my genes desu, white or not.

Attached: 99f.gif (306x306, 31K)

>How many kids are you gonna have, Jow Forums?

I can fit about 8 to 10 in the van.

Attached: Free Candy.jpg (760x506, 95K)

Why not just spread them out more?

kek

why does everyone hate you user? Dont answer if you arent white.

Why?

We need artificial wombs and some version of child care that is automated. Anything that Jow Forums produces is a drop in a empty bucket.

Zero, Zilch, Nada

As it stands the number is like two thousand

Going to work on #1 in 2019. Will likely be able to make just 1 at my age. Will raise him right though.

At least three, standard number in my family. But given that it's actually just 1 above replacement I'm considering pushing it to 4, gotta discuss it with the wife. She's expecting our first son, she's afraid of her vagina getting too loose and that I'll leave her for that. Best woman I've ever met but still irrational.

around three fiddy

2.1 is absolute zero growth. That's basically 2 each, with one couple in ten having 3.
I have five.
Don't plan how many children you're going to have. Let God decide if and when your wife is going to get pregnant. Exercise prudence, but accept life as God gives it.

Six. Already have 4, and the wife and I are still in our prime years. I'm 29 and she's 27 so we still have time for more little ones.

10+ definitely
as much as i can afford.

I plan to become a guy with tits, become depressed, then an hero

Don't deny it POL

You're are all just larping and are neckbeards also with no life

guy I work with mentioned some dude he knows that has an absurd number of kids (I think he said 11) and he gets shitloads in Canada Childcare benefit money.

so I found the child benefit calculator and made up some kids and 11 nets you about 44k a year. Granted, It asks for some tax return numbers which I didn't have, so I said zero as if i was a bum. real number would probably be lower.

Moral: get a white wife, and start breeding like a rabbit.

because getting a kid in your 40's means you'll have less energy for it
although by that time you can use the brothers to help out

I already have two amazing daughters.

On second thought we can just try to hold off collapse due to low birth rates in hopes of reaching the equivalent of escape velocity through increasingly longer lives.

Either way, I don't fell confident that my creation of kids will do fuck all at this point. Even homogeneous 1st world countries are dropping below replacement rates. I worry they would suffer at the hands of the hoard. To counter tmy inaction, I try to do all I can to encourage people having kids, particularly women.

I like the idea. But realistically wouldn't that be one kid per year?
Took not even 2 months for the wife to be loaded for our first time
(she's quite

My fiancée & I are leaning towards 3, 6 at the most depending on how stable our finances are

I think I have one. Too poor to do a DNA test.

Fucking based.

God damn it, Im almost 31, with zero.

approx 0 or 1 tops because my family tree is riddled with mental illness and cancer issues.

Wth Frog. You're supposed to be the Eldest Daughter of the Church and you don't realize that the glory of France was when it was when the throne was united to altar? Have some faith--the faith of the Vendee and the rest of your fathers, besides, you're going to need the demographics.
Yes, if God wants it to happen, it's going to happen. Using contraception or coitus interruptus is philosophically indistinguishable from sodomy.

Unite your marriage with God's will and just take it as it comes; He will provide you the means to be able to provide for your family. I know this from experience.

Attached: royalist_vendee_flag_by_thasiloron-d6jhroy.png (1024x682, 245K)

It's income dependent so it isn't really an incentive for anyone besides welfare leaches.

We may have to look at greatly increasing it but we would be encouraging minorities to reproduce as well. Maybe a merit based system where good parents would have access to more benefits if they wish to have more kids. We may see more stay at home moms that got pushed out of the workforce due to automation which would help things out a lot because it's very expensive to pay someone else for child care and it's terrible for the kids as well.

It's not about how many white kids you create, but about how many nonwhites you don't

Attached: WomensIdealPenisGuideReal.jpg (800x732, 228K)

Dude celine dions mother had like 14 fucking children, and you cant even do 10?

Pathetic

Attached: 1515338803008.jpg (1000x1000, 448K)

i don't entertain the subhuman species of people

Attached: 1539229156395.jpg (741x1024, 136K)

I have one and Im stopping there Im not going to subject anymore people to this hell hole world that is created for us.

>Not reaching 69
What are you, fucking queer or somethin'?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_the_most_children

I'm poor and gay. So none. Sorry lads.

You shouldn't have had kids in the first place then. You haven't even replaced yourself until you and the child's mother have two kids together so it was pointless.

Fuck off with your save the white race horse shit. No matter how many kids you have its still going to be an africanized pile of shit planet with poison water and food. Fuck all that.

I’m only 18 atm but I plan on starting a business before I get married just like my dad did. I will have as many kids as I can afford until I hit 10-12 that’ll be my max.

Ive thought about doing the twin thing, but I have been wondering if it is more dangerous for the woman?

Attached: 1540314094850.gif (400x300, 971K)

I want a Dutch-Jewish qt, 10 kids, and a farm in the Shenandoah Valley

Give me those three things and I would be completely content with life.

Attached: Anne Frank-lifdrs_001.jpg (511x850, 508K)

ideally the traditional Catholic 3 or more but I don't know how I would afford that with the way wages and the economy are now

What woman would want my aspberger genes? My genes are unworthy of being passed on to a superceding generation of white children.

One to cook.
One to kill and hunt.
One to invent
One to be the black sheep of the family but in the end will kill for the family.

Gender do not matter.

Attached: 1275441252169_u18chan.jpg (700x535, 35K)

4 at least.

Three kids minimum, sky is the limit!

You might as well have 6 or so an take advantage of welfare. If the nogs and the spics can do it, why not you?

Women (thanks to 2nd and 3rd wave feminism and other factors) have destroyed the family unit making marriage with children really unappealing and high risk.
I have personally seen marriages deteriorate affecting the livelihood of the children.

>How many do we need on average to hold the line?
What does this even mean, what line, against whom?

Fucking burgers.
How much money could you possibly need to raise kids in diabetes-america?
What, you going to save up money so they can attend college?

The money thing is just a myth invented by shills to dissuade white people from having kids, when in reality all you need are some bunkbeds and a fridge, and your own quality time with them.

Attached: 1493921639995.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

Faggot Jew can't get a trad wife. I PROMISE if you're a decent white guy there are plenty of decent women wanting to give you a family.

>Replies to yourself by mistake
Heh. I don't think you realize that your death may be at the hands of africanized pile of shit unless we hold them off through increasing the birthrate.

We're also pretty close in history to the point where life span may be greatly increased. We probably won't live to see it unless the birthrate is stable and there's enough white people to solve problems.
I don't know, it can't be that dangerous if so many woman reached over 20 kids or have had quadruplets. It would make sense to engineer women having more than one baby at once if they wanted more kids. Just get the pregnancy part over with and have three at once.

Not sure user. I have two now, waiting a couple months before I knock the wife up again. She said she'll have as many as she can until she's 34. She's 26 now.

this, average face and average height with a likeable personality are all you need to get a trad wife

Three
>tfw wedding ring set it being made this very moment
>tfw will be engaged by end of this year, married by end of next

>gender doesn't matter
>Modern women hunting, cooking, inventing or killing.

Unless you mean she is going to kill the others by being so insufferable that they off themselves.

None.
I’m white and male and having kids may be neccesary, but I’m honestly worried about how my skills as a father will be. I’ve grown up in an abusive home, I’m just scared of hurting others who might not deserve it because I don’t know how to be a better parent.
>inb4 pussy/faggot/cuck
I’d love to help save the race but I’m much too far gone.

>trad wife meme
If she breathes, she's a thot. Women aren't traditional unless they think it's going to give them access to a decent quality mate, and even then they don't really believe in it much.

My Great Grandfather abandoned his kid when he was 10, ended up becoming a popper in montreal.

My Grandfather was an abusive grumpy old scrouge who beat his wife and kids, but he didnt abandon them and ironically had upheld very strict manners.

My Father growing up in this, was far less abusive beyond spankings, and his shortcomings laid in passive aggressive behaviour or the evasion of conflict. But he never abandoned me, or abused me.

And I will be better than all of them when it comes time for me to raise my kids.

So, why cant you improve, and do better than your father, especially when you know how they fucked up?

Attached: 1515870673125.jpg (650x842, 63K)

Most retards think they need one room for every kid plus one for toys.

Our oldest two sleep on the floor in our room. We're actually going to move into a cabin that's smaller, soon.

cue the jue

Depends on my partner. I want to have at least 3. Only downside would be that they will probably get my bad eyesight.

>I don’t know how to be a better parent.
But you know how not to be.

Ah the classic "trad wife" fable. Whatever you tell yourself, statistics don't lie.

Couldn't find the video that talks about changes in the home/farm from the 1940's that destroys your whole worldview on "roles"

5 is the minimum for me.

As soon as I find a virgin, 10000 babies.

Looks like it will be 4 for me unless we get a medical miracle.
4 is good, but it makes me a bit sad to think about not having any more.

What happened user?

Attached: 1541094703384.jpg (831x642, 156K)

kids are expensive as fuck, so probably two at most. three if it's an oops baby.

Jesus Christ, imagine having nine fucking babies inside of you. These people are the clown cars of child bearing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_multiple_births

>thinking you can reverse demographic change by having more white kids alone

The uncomfortable reality is that you will also need some ethnic cleansing (through deportation) to achieve that. Not saying that having as many white kids as possible is bad but we don't need to play the mudshit's game by their rules and view this as a sort of bizarre breeding competition.

Don't have any, yet. I would hope for 3 or 4. Which I think is a proper number. However, if you're white, you should have as many as you can pump out. Save the world.

post tits

refreshingly based for a leaf

>Hey there fellow goys.
>Oy vey! Arent children just so darn expensive these days?
>Dont bother having any if you cant afford to send them to college!

Attached: 1512092264872.jpg (708x515, 34K)

You will be spared on the day of the rake.

>sort of bizarre breeding competition
It really is though.

white shariah, beat the muzzies at their own game

I have 2 sons. Will go for a third after they are both in school.

three max

Outbreeding makes sense in most areas that still have a healthy white majority. The problem with any type of mass cleansing is that China or some other country would come in for a land grab and we have no way to protect from it unless most of the other western nations are doing it as well.

As someone that still lives in a 90% plus white province, it's not worth it. The first step is stabilizing the demographics and then pushing hard in the other direction. It's unlikely to happen but it's more likely than the first option.
Thanks partner.

Attached: frenz.jpg (800x631, 52K)

14 minimum 88 maximum

Attached: 1541634811587.png (612x432, 197K)

>be me
>work in tobacco/cigar shop
>man with all these names tattooed on his arms comes in regularly
>about 20 names
>unkempt kinda guy with alcohol on his breath at most hours
>This nigs killin nigs
>Ask him one day what the names represent
>"I got a tattoo for each one of my kids"
>Cunt can barely afford his smokes every time
>Year passes
>Seen most of his kids now
>All blonde, pale and blue eyes
>Every kid

Do we kidnap him and study him for research purposes because he has brown eyes and kinda swarthy look to him? The odds seem unbelievable

how about 14 kids, 88 grandchildren

So you're going to jerk off about having 7 kids while beaners are flooding into your country and having just as much, as well as niggers? More white babies is always good but you will also make sure there are less brown babies, there is no way around this as things currently stand

88 grandkids is far too few I want at least 188 and 1488 great grandkids. I may even adopt more white kids once I have 14 of my own at least.

Your great grandparents probably had 13 kids. Fuck off with your self-congratulation for nothing.

The reason we're in this hell is because we weren't having enough kids to begin with.

There would have not been any excuse by corporations or kikes to import the brown horde. We would be the refugees moving out into their lands instead.

Having less children so you can have more material shit doesn't make you more wealthy in the end. Some other group who outbred you will just take it.

>100% aryan phenotype
>can barely afford cigs
The Jews are causing this to bring us down

88 kids
1488 grandchildren
Final Solution.

>>How many kids are you gonna have, Jow Forums?
>I can fit about 8 to 10 in the van.

Attached: serveimage (5).jpg (750x1000, 75K)

you're just as bad as the corporations.
infinite population growth on a finite planet is a recipe for disaster.

>The reason we're in this hell is because we weren't having enough kids to begin with.

Wrong. It's letting mudshits in that's the reason, by a long shot. Corporations and kikes wanted cheap labour and they got it, but there was no real necessity to import all those turd worlders. Japs are barely having kids and they are still a thriving country that is 99% Japanese. "Our economy needs more immigrants" is one big Jewish joke.

prbly just a celt
there are such lineages
they carry some White genes, but can end up "swarthy", as you say
see black paddies
Du Guesclin (famous breton noble from the 14th century) also was like that, and was described as having "the skin black as a boar" (pic related), and believed he descended from a moor kangz (though there are no historical proofs)
cheddar man may have been like so as well
have met quite a few of those and never really considered them White
they indeed look like mediterraneans, if not even less White
but the lineage is old as fuck and creeped pretty far north in Europe, for sure

Attached: duguesclin.jpg (914x1200, 412K)

Who the fuck do you think is going to solve the problem of limited resources? A billion African mouth breathers that take up slightly less resources on average than white people and contribute nothing at all?

We are owed replacement birthrates at the very least. Only a kike would suggest otherwise.

>muh overpopulation & finite planet
Malthus, out.

Attached: 1511197186502.png (1200x800, 941K)

MGTOW

I always tell everyone in real life that I don't want kids, but deep down, I alert wanted a huge family with a thick, blonde wife to cook for me and cuddle with me at night. I'm just too anti social to have a long relationship with a woman. I'm going to die alone, I know it.

The joke will be on them when their descendants are the cheap labour. Fuck 'em. Icing on the cake when you think about what the "cheap labour" will actually be doing on a dying planet.