GET READY TO RUMBLEEEE

Who else here A C T I V A T E D

Attached: 80135123325.png (1174x1082, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044
youtube.com/watch?v=KWdfdv6pgDQ
namecheap.com
act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/create/?source=&s=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is wrong with asking Sessions to resign?

it's a bait thread.

I'm a retard when it comes to american politics but isn't the AG an executive position and Donald Trump can hire and fire within the executive branch?

>more fake protests
That'll learn them repubs.

Attached: I have seen the future, it's fucking bullshit.jpg (355x368, 21K)

He is. However even though 2 years ago Jeff Sessions was literal racist who wanted keep weed illegal it's fascism to fire him.

>2000 RTS
lol ok

>Dems win house
>Trumps does something that makes Dems riot
>Centralists see that Dems are rioting despite WINNING the house and realize that they will never be satisfied and are inconsolable, vote right next election seeing how collected they are following their lost
fucking 4D

The democrats can't keep this energy going. They're wasting resources like crazy.
They can't have another 2 years of protests, they'll die.
Who's going to vote for a party that just keeps protesting?

Who the fuck is jeff sessions and why does it matter if he has been fired?

Attached: 1534766183082.jpg (1920x1080, 120K)

Attached: 1541552203679.png (750x748, 1.61M)

Civil war NOW?

Attached: 9432org.jpg (661x1000, 314K)

Please Watch And Share:
The Lobby P1: U.S.A
youtube.com/watch?v=3lSjXhMUVKE

The Lobby P2: Managing Elites
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ

The Lobby P3: The Witch Hunt
youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-Dm4pO0xY

The Lobby P4: Marketing Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=_1OgxfCT044

He's an ineffective attorney general that is a republican in name only. He has allowed the "russia" witch hunt continue.

I'm contacting the local "host" via their site to demand soros bucks.

Then why are those guys flipping their shit now that he's out?

Almost user, but not quite yet.

Is that AT&T's new coverage map?

>on their mind for 2 years
dumb theory. people have the attention span of a flea

ORDER RECEIVED
ENABLING 'FILLING UP SPACE' PROTOCOL

Attached: npcs.jpg (432x452, 57K)

Is that a Jew hate?

It would be funny if the entire """alt-right""" celebrated his departure by calling him a racist who wanted to keep weed illegal. Really confuse the zoomers for 2020.

actually, yes. it finally is happening. hope you have supplies stored (not in your home)

WHOA look at all those dots
SCARY

The Attorney General is over the investigation into Trump and friends. Sessions said he wouldn't fuck with the investigation. The investigation is about to wrap up and Mueller will present his findings. All of a sudden Trump fires Sessions and the new, acting A.G. hasn't said he's going to not interfere (sorry for the double negative) in the investigation.

Attached: Technological Progress.jpg (1218x403, 172K)

This dont sound like a BLUE Wave happen last night to me ! Why Large scale protests in lieu of "BLUE WAVE" Maybe ? LOL !
Bring it on Faggot zoomers !

Attached: Boom&doom.jpg (194x194, 9K)

Correction to my post: *It is reported that* Trump asked Sessions to resign and he is going to.

Aka getting fired with dignity.

again?

thursday: left chimps. kills prominent figures
friday: right chimps back BIGLY
saturday: cops protect left from right. CIVIL WAR
sunday: USA officially disbanded. international troops deployed. one world order

Attached: 1541640840447.png (589x754, 74K)

>mass protests
We'll see about that. This will probably more of a letdown than Hillary's celebratory fireworks display

PAID SHILL PROTESTS, EXCELLENT

He didn't fire him though...

rosenstein is no longer in charge of mueller

K, Im going to go to work to sell E&O insurance to companies.

Meanwhile these unemployed faggots will tell me Trumps economy is bad while I'm making .5 % commission on my 9million dollar book plus salary and bonus

Attached: 1540959169420.png (532x567, 349K)

Who else will be at work and literally nothing will change about your daily life if this happens?

Yes he did.

He was told resign or be fired.

Du pareil au meme.

Gonna put rat poison in brownies and pass then out looking like antifa. Hbu?

huwheat fields

ummm If this wasn't Jow Forums I'd report you to the police this instant... I don't like the libs anymore than anyone else here but threats like that are literally going to demonize our side of the argument.

Let's get ready to
youtube.com/watch?v=KWdfdv6pgDQ

LMFAO

puerto rico is empty they shipped them all to florida after the hurricane for the votes

This, this movement's strength lies in the martyrs of anyone right of neocons

I wish the coming civil war would hurry up. This constant waiting and baiting is annoying.

Can some of you trump dicksuckers come to the one at the Harrisburg state capital building, it would be nice to laugh at you faggots in person while I have hundreds of people to back me up while I kick your asses

why is his name stylized like we do for kikes? Are they just not trying to hide who they are anymore?

checked
also I really like that song

we need to wait for them to draw first blood. then we can paint the sidewalks with their brains.

A lot of jews decided to "own the meme" by adding the parentheses to their screen names themselves. This led to some hilarious side effects such as Wikileaks inadvertently naming the jew.

Attached: wikileaks names the jew.jpg (1180x842, 86K)

>firing

LOL

They have half a million people waiting for this

All the NPCs I know were celebrating Sessions being fired, now they're going to protest? WTF?

Where I'm from, force is met with greater force.

Attached: 1438127744318.jpg (576x740, 73K)

Wait till morning as see the mutant Mr.Clean/Mussolini "temporarily" replacing Sessions. Kek.

Seems like they are desperate to do something after the elections weren't a blow out so they jump at the first thing.

Attached: 540EC52E-F317-4325-8811-22035BA07EE7.gif (280x210, 784K)

DOJ is Exec Branch, its not an independent agency
Senate gets to confirm AGs, but they serve "at the pleasure of the president"
GEOTUS can fire them for any reason, or no reason

replied to wrong dude

nice of this kike to let everyone know he's a jew

>Fires the guy he hired
>Constitutional Crisis

These fuckers are retarded.

How come no Alaska?

Attached: 10mmm.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

>can't take a Trump supporter one on one
typical

>Where I'm from, force is met with greater force.
Older remingtons are top tier. I keep a 760 for deer hunting. Its a great rifle, and I have never had to shoot one more than once. It is an insta-kill rifle. 30-06 is a great caliber.

Man that's fucking funny.

Holy shit is that a real ad
I need to frame one of these for my old man.

>inadvertently
yeah im sure they are clueless about the jew and it would all be shocking news to them
its not like they see jewish names on every piece of shit that comes their way

Why aren’t we joining these protests and inciting them to violence to sabotage them?

Golden

Is this some sort of weird tranny Wonder Twins remake?

Why is nobody talking about Ted K while he's getting more relevant every day? Why are there no big anti-industrial movements that protest against Social Networks and mobile phones?

I've been waiting for them to come over the hill for over 2 years now.

WTF is going on??? I heard a strange noise coming from my pantry and when I went to check I found that all of my almonds had been activated...

Attached: unsettling.png (720x720, 519K)

kekd n checkd

He could have refused and forced Trump to fire him.

kek

fukken saved
fuck freedomgroup. ruined a good thing.

>we have 30,000,000 people waiting for this

SIGNAL RECEIVED. ACTIVATING OUTRAGE MODE. "HEY HEY HO HO [STRINGNAME] HAS GOT TO GO!"

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 114K)

The old white anti-weed guy? ???? who gives a fuck

Lol it's 19 degrees out here in Montana, those snowflake pussies won't even leave their houses.

Dang, doesn’t appear to be a single one in Oklahoma...

>when you need to make your circles with a 100 mile radius to give the illusion of mass support

You can already see them losing momentum. Per their original plan, they should have had the protests kicking off at noon tomorrow, but they moved it back to 5pm to let people get off work. This is supposedly the single most important thing they'll ever do, the moment where they stop Trump from becoming a fascist autocrat...but they need to reschedule it, to accommodate their shift at Starbucks?

They're losing steam.

>activated

Attached: 525c7R6q.png (408x429, 120K)

Sorry, I work for a living. My activation is being an adult.

Attached: 1540445662838.jpg (653x490, 81K)

My fucking dick is above the law. How many landwhales have to get CHALLENGED for leftist faggots to stop trying their mob rule protesting act?

boomers?

Attached: download (78).jpg (149x186, 8K)

Attached: activatenigger.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Actually it has to do with the back-end involving resizing of displayed locations... The printing function of such thumbnails is usually focused on relative location (on-screen) within the greater map; rather than the size of the icons on said map.

Let's look into back-end programming on these and let's see if there is a way to register infinite fake NPC's for the protests, it will make them very upset!

This president's cabinet, or lack thereof, has been a revolving door.
Sad situation really.

Boring

According to the WHOIS, this domain was originally registered as a "rapid response" to the potential Mueller firing, all the way back on July 20th, 2017! Holy shit... That means that MoveOn.org is STILL actively planning riots using the SAME team, how hard can it be to identify and oust these "teams" of traitors?

Here is a form to register your own "Rapid Response Event" I am going to write a script that spams and overloads these systems with false registrants in order to get them recognized by citizens/email as spam.

WHOIS Info:

Registrant Org WhoisGuard, Inc.
Registrant Country PA
Registrar NameCheap, Inc.
IANA ID: 1068
URL: namecheap.com
Whois Server: whois.namecheap.com

(p)
Registrar Status clientTransferProhibited
Dates 475 days old
Created on 2017-07-20
Expires on 2019-07-20
Updated on 2018-08-30
Name Servers DNS1.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM (has 5,315,806 domains)
DNS2.REGISTRAR-SERVERS.COM (has 5,315,806 domains)

Tech Contact —
IP Address 192.64.119.62 - 648 other sites hosted on this server

IP Location United States - Georgia - Atlanta - Namecheap Inc.
ASN United States AS22612 NAMECHEAP-NET - Namecheap, Inc., US (registered Jun 21, 2011)
Domain Status Registered And Active Website
IP History 1 change on 1 unique IP addresses over 1 years
Hosting History 1 change on 2 unique name servers over 1 year
Website
Website Title Nobody Is Above the Law—Mueller Firing Rapid Response | MoveOn.org

fuck pls dont block the freeway i need to work

Attached: 1541214793078.png (900x900, 448K)

>forgot link
act.moveon.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/create/?source=&s=

Create your own event! By creating dozens of events between each popular spot, people may be able to break up the scheme.

im going to the one near me to laugh at them

Don't break any rules, remember if you sign up fake protests, it is against MoveOn.org rules!!!

Event rules
Here are the basic requirements for event hosts:

I understand the event timing: If Trump fires Mueller or takes another action to end or seriously threaten the Trump-Russia investigation prior to 2 P.M. local time, rallies will occur at 5 P.M. local time that day; if network actions are triggered after 2 P.M. local time, rallies will occur at noon local time the following day.

Right now, the following are the red lines, which if crossed, could trigger the call for national actions, communicated by national partners to hosts:

Firing Mueller;
Pardons of key witnesses;
Actions that would prevent the investigation from being conducted freely, such as replacing Mueller’s current supervisor, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, or repealing the regulations establishing the office.
The Mueller investigation releases findings showing significant wrongdoing by Donald Trump. Or Congress or the administration blocks the public from seeing Mueller's findings.

I'm not sure if you're aware but the "Resistance" is fucking retarded and are doing everything short of assassination (right now at least) to get rid of Trump.

These are truly the gayest people in history. What the fuck are they putting in the so.y