SESSIONS FIRED. ROSENSTEIN FIRED. ACOSTA BANNED

A pretty great fucking day for America. Trump 2020 motherfucker

Attached: 6D81CD96-DD1A-4CE8-8AD6-632D58752B6A.jpg (1242x2208, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/11/07/rod-rosenstein-no-longer-overseeing-russia-probe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sessions resigned (big difference) and Rosenstein no longer has authority over the Mueller probe but is still deputy AG. Good day indeed

nosenstein was removed from the mueller investigation, not fired

He resigned at Trumps request. That’s how white people get fired.

Watch.

Ok, but it's a huge legal difference and youre carrying the mainstream kike media's water by being intentonally disingenuous

Sessions resigned

He was not fired

Resignations from a cabinet are totally normal standard operating procedure following midterms

checked
i know OAN reported within 48h but I still can't believe anything the media says so I'll wait until it happens to celebrate

I never saw any confirmation of that other than some unverified account's tweet (meaning it was likely disinfo spread by one of our resident shills)

Here's the real Rosenstein news of the day
nypost.com/2018/11/07/rod-rosenstein-no-longer-overseeing-russia-probe/

SHTF on sunday

the rats are heading for the bunkers

You don’t know much do you.

drain the swamp

everything's getting drained

maybe even you

you're a dumb person. he was fired, he was in the way, trump wanted him gone and he didn't want to be gone and trump got his way. he was fired. and it doesn't fucking matter we are gassing the commies, tell r/t_d

>i'm giving you a choice
>either hand over that resignation
>or start eating that trash can

Attached: put them on faggot.jpg (650x366, 48K)

I see this really irks you

The fact that he resigned and wasn't fired

Why does that bother you so much?

He was definitely fired, Trump just gave him the opportunity to resign to save face. Trump tied the noose and put the rope around his neck, he just let Jeff kick the chair out.

Well it can only be one or the other. He can't have resigned and also have been fired. These are very specific words with specific meanings

Ever heard of fired?
He resigned as part of a de facto firing

Attached: timefor.jpg (382x434, 20K)

What i mean is tons of employees coordinate their amicable departure with their employers all the time. No one ever says they were fired so why this sudden rush to re-write very recent history? Officially, Sessions tendered his resignation to the President and the President accepted it

Also I dont think "de facto firing" has any specific meaning. Never heard this expression once and I'm old enough and have worked enough places that i'm sure i would have if it were a real expression

mueller's sealed indictments
will take that scumbag narcissist out

Attached: donnie sewermouth whacking liberty.jpg (549x524, 36K)

Semantics faggot!!! Unless you’re determining if he’s eligible to collect unemployment, it doesn’t fucking matter what was said. It’s like cheating on your wife but telling the divorce court you were just practicing amateur gynecology on your niece.

>Rosenstein no longer has authority over the Mueller probe but is still deputy AG.

Trump would never fire a jew.

Acosta? Maybe

It's important to be accurate
Dems may try to use Sessions resignation as ammo to try to investigate Trump but there's nothing to investigate. There is nothing to support saying that he was fired when his resignation letter speaks so glowingly of the President and thanks him for the opportunity to have served

This fucking guy

Attached: 6B3F647D-70CA-426F-BD2A-4A53486A0B15.jpg (600x337, 63K)

I hate when people lie needlessly and a lot of people are lying and saying he was fired when he actually resigned. Firing implies he did something that led to Trump dismissing him (like as happened to dirty cop Jim Comey) but both wished the other well and seems to have been a totally amicable albeit "planned" sort of thing

He DID motherfucker! He has REFUSED TO HAND OVER THE DOCUMENTS THAT WERE DEMANDED BY THE OVERSIGHT COMMITTEES

You’re a real fucking cunt you know that?

LOL, why didn't Trump cite or say anything at all to that effect? He thanked Sessions for his service and wished him well on Twitter. Read Sessions' resignation letter, it's glowing in its praise for and gratitude towards the President. Why make up a bunch of shit that never actually happened?

Also, as part of his recusal, former AG Sessions was not involved in any document productions relating to that probe. That was all the work of the deputy AG who is still in place

I have no idea what could possibly be bothering you about my posts. Facts matter bro

You’re facts are simply semantics though. The man was NOT doing his job and you’re either being contrarian or a daft faggot who doesn’t understand how classy people respectfully fire people.

Tweet Gregg Jarrett and ask him why sessions was fired.

I agree Sessions wasnt doing an ideal job and his recusal was problematic for the President, but its factually inaccurate to say he was fired. He resigned and that's how it was (correctly) reported initially. Now I see all these articles wrongly claiming that he was fired, even some false statements being issued by incoming Democrat committee chairs

Who?

Attached: DrbfDNcXcAElsPA.jpg (633x553, 117K)

Ignore the shills. Trump is baiting Dems into impeaching him. It's actually brilliant. The people who voted him in and many new fence sitters will go apeshit and the Dems will get fucked in 2020 if they impeach. If they don't and instead ignore their base's screeching then their own base will be demoralized and primary in some communist who will also wreck the party. Tbh I never believed the 3D chess meme until today. There's a reason he didn't campaign for virtually any House seats: this is what he wanted all along. He even said in today's conference he "would have to think hard about whether he would have preferred to win the House." He's not even hiding it.

Checked and capped

>resigned
sure buddy.

checked

There was no date on the resignation letter. Trump had it before Lindsey Graham went chad during Kavanaugh and probably Graham is being considered for AG