PRESS IS NOW KVETCHING ABOUT ACOSTA

PLEASE DO IT
PLEASE DO IT
PLEASE DO IT

twitter.com/jeremynewberger/status/1060333232837812224

Attached: Capture.png (642x458, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k2Cw-J0s_-c
twitter.com/jeremynewberger/status/1060333232837812224)))
twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1022297569337077765
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

and? Most journalists deserve to die.

/thread

Best idea ever. The White House should invite new reporters from across the country. No one gets to come twice!

(((Newberger)))

So those Press meetings will just be another Trump rally and they'll all broadcast it because they know the ratings will be high.

Trump can't lose.

NO MORE PRESS
NO MORE PRESS
NO MORE PRESS
GAS, TRUMP
.. step on the gas

>corporate media garbage
>free press
K

>i'll break up with you right this instant if you don't let me in so i can scream at you

Attached: delicious.gif (200x180, 2.97M)

NOT FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES
>NOT FREEDOM FROM CONSEQUENCES

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hahahah awesome, fuck that faggot.

Feel free to leave the space for OAN and The Blaze and a million other lesser know right wing bullshit then.

>not worthy of being part of the free press.
Now suddenly there's a standard to be part of the FREE press?

why can't i hold all of these happenings?
this fucking timeline

Is that guy an idiot, trump would fully embrace that all he need is fox anyway

They can't give up the ratings though

Alex Jones
Alex Jones
Alex Jones
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Acustas credentials need to be given to Alex Jones

Anyone who doesn't go back, revoke their pass and give new ones out to brietbart, infowars, random youtube ecelebs, lets mix this up!

Attached: 1503787560427.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Trump and Sanders should do the WH Q&A with youtubers, podcasters, indendent news outlets, etc. Fuck CNN and MSNBC and even FOX.

Attached: 1489537194269.jpg (832x690, 130K)

Attached: u05.png (1280x720, 1018K)

Attached: 2367820384518.png (725x721, 640K)

Yeah, double win.
Let Infowars, Fox and Breitbert in... see how that works. Why don't you just go in and ask why he was banned?
Most of them probably know exactly why anyway...

Someone want to volunteer to be the Jow Forums white house correspondent?

Acosta shouldn't have acted like an asshole and refused to sit down. Doesn't he realize who he's talking to?

His NPC programming went on infinite loop.

Underrated post

Oh no don't do that

>free press
The fucking chutzpah

>those who cross are not worthy of being free
spoken like a true fucking dictator.
wow.

this unironically

Attached: 1540115103037.gif (478x350, 84K)

So all the liberal reporters will refuse to enter the White House out of solidarity with Acosta. The White House Press Conferences will consist entirely of moderate and conservative reporters asking reasonable questions. This seems like a win for us idk.

I agree completely

Journalists don't realize how many of us hate them. I don't even just hate them for what they say, I hate them for their chosen profession. They, like lawyers, are complete leeches on society. They produce nothing of value and like lawyers the world would be a better place if they were all thrown into a volcano.

best post is first post

Repubs finally learning they'll have to pull cheap shit like the dems to win going forward. calling that "assaulting a woman" is something they'd do. of course if it was shawn hannity doing that to an obama intern it'd be 24/7 blasting on CNN about what a mysogonistic violent asshole he is.

This. Most journos are scum with zero moral conscience and zero integrity. Even the funny ones you kind of like, they are scum and probably deserve death.

this, there would be apocalyptic hysterics if trump let youtubers in

bump can we convince them this is a good idea?

LET IN ALT NEWS YOU FUCKING RETARDS

IMAGINE DESTROYING THE MEDIA

Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.

journalists think way too highly of themselves. they truely believe they are the backbone of our democracy. but instead of just reporting the news to the people they are actively trying to create crisis' and directly affect policy.

kill them all, tortured to death medieval style

(((the press))) are fucking guests at a conference the arrogant faggots need to learn manners.

Attached: Senator_Joseph_McCarthy.jpg (420x600, 25K)

i wouldnt really call acostya a journalist anyways...

>Idiot press pool self-evicts until a complete fuckwad gets his hall pass back...

I fail to see a problem with this.

I never thought the POTUS would be a chickenshit bitch who was scared of reporters.

Attached: DrumftBut.png (443x312, 163K)

This guy doesn't even know how happy this would make EVERYONE.

Journalists suck miles of cock to be part of the WH press corps. They aren't giving that up for some spic from CNN.

Attached: 1534987311762.jpg (320x454, 106K)

he manhandled her without her consent though. thats rape desu. Look at her afterwards, all shock up.

Attached: ibelievewomen.png (857x356, 641K)

You must walk in lockstep with the major media outlets on these issues or you're not free.

>the press will become state-controlled now as no outlets service the WH.
This is god's reimbursing for the house.

>last name berg
>How to blend in with the Americans???
>Aha!

best plan

They let O'Keefe in and he just secretly records Trump and his people being FUCKING AWESOME!!!11

>if you cross that line, you're not free

this fuckin ride man

Funny because Trump barely even sees himself as POTUS. Probably just thinks he's a complete faggot in general..

>White House news will be reported only by conservative journalists.

Comfy.

You shill fucks keep alluding to some shit during Obama's era and what would happen if it didn't happen.
It didn't happen. We have the decency to not act that way. Claim we hated Obama as much as you want, we at least treat people with respect as people.

Journalists are just clumps of cells.

Why even have these (((press meetings)))? These people have jobs that are completely irrelevant in the smartphone and Wikipedia era. They are actually anti-information because they all have an agenda to make whatever little money is remaining in the news business and push their politics.

Attached: 4678056805.jpg (960x720, 122K)

Given the test scores and literacy rates I would say the same thing about educators.

And all PR people.

I would quit my shit texas government job and do it in a heartbeat

He's not saying that retahd. He's calling on repubs to start acting like maniacal assholes like the dems do. I am personally all for it. I want their lives to be a living hell. Fire with fire.

Mmhmm. Wish more people could see that. I think most people are starting to understand this on a subconscious level at least, which is why so few even tune in anymore. We can read the news that fits our own unique agendas now. Don't need to pick one of the major network agendas to fall into lockstep with. It's just going to take a while to die I guess.

>Mr. President, we have to do something about all the chemicals in the water. Kermit is already divorced, how long before he starts turning tricks in San Francisco

This, I think they would be surprised how few people would care.

>”anyways let me tell you about how im pro life unlike those immoral demoncrats”

Attached: 903c9602f6cc32521e5c9cf39250329c9e1e9c2c44427933afb5464740da997e.jpg (866x838, 161K)

>They’ll support his rudeness just to undermine the White House
Okay. If they can’t get in they can’t report. If they can’t report they can’t mask fake news.

White House press briefings have never been anything more than a game between the press and the secretary/President. No useful information has come from a WH press briefing in decades.

In recent years I'd put them below lawyers. At least lawyers do good things from time to time.
Reporters are 100% bottom feeding scum. They love when a disaster hits so they can decend on the unfortunate and make a living off their misery.
youtu.be/k2Cw-J0s_-c
LOL, look who the anchor was that night.

Attached: 16SCI-PARASITE-02-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x550, 66K)

We aren't a democracy. Stop spreading this falsehood.

I wish a nigga would

This, gloves off fuck democrats.
Do whatever you can to make their lives difficult, they already do the same shit to us.

>(((twitter.com/jeremynewberger/status/1060333232837812224)))

Attached: 1492350797350.png (219x193, 9K)

>the free press should do what we say!!!
>free

No, he isn't. They are in all the threads saying the same thing but using a different reporter. Always alluding to if we did this during the Obama years.

I was just stating that we never did. There is no "if." We just treat people better than that, even if we despise them. They are trying to form some false equivalency that we are like them. We aren't, we are above them in every sense possible.

I dunno why they are so worried.
They already lie about everything the president says.
Now They can just make it up entirely

But I’m not. I like it when brown people flush their turds.

Attached: 08-11-2018 02-01-00.jpg (1242x575, 241K)

>comparing executing propaganda pushing journalists with aborting innocent unborn children
Why do they say the left is unhinged and ignorant of reality again?

Communists aren't human, and neither are you. Eat dirt and die faggot.

You call that leverage? No press? Lmao

Attached: 69C6CC44-C2A9-4606-B3E8-DD41417A8A1A.jpg (750x531, 368K)

Not enter the White House. Lmao. Please. I'm begging you please do it.

Behead him and it won’t be a problem. In fact I’ll throw in the rest of CNN. Get rid of them all.

> entire MSM boycotts press briefings
> trump gives passes to infowars, styx, shapiro
> temporarily replaces sanders with milo
Please

Attached: 1541560585467.gif (666x386, 342K)

kek

Attached: AE189B85-B419-4E1B-93BE-E98540DB04AE.jpg (694x406, 342K)

I-I would like to be in the press room... can I come? I’m very respectful.

>Berg
Every fucking time

all lawyers do is play the legal game for their clients
I genuinely dont understand why people hate lawyers
if you go to court, you need a lawyer or you will get assraped
it's all a big sport, lawyers are just playing at a professional level and they are necessary to our legal system

So would I. I think most of us here would love that

Babies are innocent.

Shitlibs are evil.

Obama called secret service on rude reporters before, during press conferences. The media cheered.

twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1022297569337077765

Pic related.

Attached: Capture.png (589x567, 430K)

check'd
>c'mon schwartz, c'mon schwartz

I bet you would absolutely love to stew in your world of delusion and lies without anyone trying to show you the truth.

why is the right so evil?

shut the fuck up. Corporate journalists are traitors to this country

Attached: 1523499543517.jpg (1463x900, 565K)

Jow Forums is not one person. Those posts are probably a mixture of shills, inside jokes, and of course 1 or 2 people who unironically wanna go full Unabomber.

THIS
the salt would be outrageous