This is rape

This is rape.

Attached: 6 Trump grows angry with press calls Jim Acosta rude terrible person YouTube.png (1430x568, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TUA6SR3rZT8
youtube.com/watch?v=NZmMit6NSHc
mobile.twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/1060341650239733760?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone else think the touching part is being overblown

This is a press conference for the most powerful man in the world, The President of the United States, and if Jim Acosta wants to play stupid games he's gonna win stupid prizes.

hold them to their own standards

A little. He looked like he just relaxed his hand and it fell on her.. I don't really care though, this is a very lulzy thing so let's keep blowing it up

shit he beat the fuck out of her

I completely missed it the first time watching the video.
>where was chop?

She's a 19 year old intern. Any unwanted touching is bad. good optics by Trump to have a young girl do this job

Also someone is sieg heiling

No. He's an abuser of woman who should no longer have access to his 2nd Amendment privileges.

more evidence than the kavanaugh trial kek

Attached: 1776420.jpg (830x553, 60K)

I'm surprised she can still walk after that abuse.

indeed

Attached: 1500334866925.jpg (396x385, 29K)

This. She should bring a civil suit against CNN for giving her PTSD

tfw no cutie intern's tiddies to lightly graze my wrist on

Attached: 23523532535.jpg (400x400, 25K)

mfw I was raped

Attached: 6 Trump grows angry with press calls Jim Acosta rude terrible person YouTube (1).png (1134x516, 927K)

this is some yikes tier shit you are censoring and twisting with your own lies

oh my god reddit please stop

Based and underrated post.

Attached: 67222652.jpg (450x448, 182K)

Attached: 1534174593214.jpg (1759x1580, 304K)

La creatura

Attached: IMG_20181107_172633.jpg (779x960, 104K)

BELIEVE HER YOU FUCKING MISOGYNIST

Attached: 1541307207250.png (374x229, 29K)

More evidence of sexual harrasment taking place than the whole kavanaugh thing.

do you not SEE how he literally RAPED that poor innocent WYMYN?!
I literally can't even right now

Jim Acosta is such a fucking pussy

I dont know why trump let this guy ask him questions for 2 years already

I would eat her ass for days

Your people created this nonsense.

Put the terrier down leaf and put your dick away!

REPUBLLICAN WOMAN ASSAULTS DEFENSELESS MAN

Attached: trumpahu.jpg (480x515, 25K)

Are you fucking serious? Pull this shit in any professional setting where you are issued admission by the host, NOT buying admission, but given admission on behest of the host. And after years of just screaming shit, like when he yelled inappropriate shit during a fucking meeting between Trump and Kim, where they’re trying to build some bridges and cool down hostile rhetoric. I mean the goddamn fucker literally heckled during two country leaders at each other’s throats try and repair some semblance of ties. The fucking death glare from Trump towards Acosta.

You pull all this buckwild shit and you still have the audacity to swipe away an intern who is telling you to pass your mic along? Fuck off.

I thought so at first, but it looks like he brought his arm down with some significant force given the woman's reaction. She recoiled and looked pretty shocked, nobody would do that from just being touched.

>dont know why trump let this guy ask him questions for 2 years already
its his job?

Wait..
Why is the black guy not in the first frame, but the second frame???

Disgraceful. His pass credentials should not only be permanently revoked, he should be fired by CNN and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He literally raped that young woman on national television.

Attached: Loomis.jpg (221x200, 5K)

not if were reporting with CNN standards

Hold CNN and Californians to their own standards, user.

This goes back to each ideological side seeing what they want to see - the Left will see her as the aggressor the Right will see it as her assaulting him.
Point being, it was enough of a physical response by Acosta that it caused a bend in her arm and a surprised look on her face. He was out of line because his time was up, it was another person's turn, and the staffer was doing her job of removing his microphone to get it to another reporter so they could ask questions. Acosta is in the wrong here - but of course they're going to phrase it as he was asking hard questions and the President doesn't like it so they removed his Credentials.

Attached: DexVsStr.gif (250x250, 617K)

the only ones wrong are you everyone can see the video

Someone give me a rundown

#JIMACCOSTER MAKE IT TREND

He clearly touched her without her consent. That's assault, you misogynist fuck.

Thats /ourpoo/ u sick son of a bitch

You're an enemy combatant who belongs in gitmo

REPUBLICAN TYRANT ASSAULTS DEFENSELESS REPORTER

believe women you fucking misogynist

I hope people smap CNNs twatter drawing attention to the horrible fact and way, they RAPED that wammen !

None of their followers/NPSs must be allowed to not be faced with that information, that their Propaganda outlet RAPED that women and actually did KARATE moves on her.

HORRIBLE !!

he's a poo in the loo
speaking of... where did all the india posters go?

Playing by their rules now. They asked for this.

Attached: 1502961620808.gif (400x400, 437K)

Reminder that Little Benji was lying and he got fucking shitcanned for being a part of the plot against Lewandowski and for general kikery.

Jim Acosta sperged out and then assaulted a WH staffer when she tried to grab the mic. Now he's lost his press credentials

We the people should be able to impeach journalists.

He should have been banned after his outburst at the Korea summit.

feels like one of those things that if it happend to somebody that was based and redpilled we'd respond comepletly opposite seeing how Jow Forums isnt a fan of the whole me too thing, now all of a sudden their happy it swings their way

youtube.com/watch?v=TUA6SR3rZT8

Attached: dance.gif (400x224, 2.87M)

He viciously motioned towards a helpless wymin, violently brushing her hand out away from his patriarchal grasp on the microphone (phallic symbolism) to continue his tirade of treasonous accusations. This disgusting cretin should be charged with causing minor discomfort to an equal citizen's life.

>0/100 decorum

I'm honestly surprised trump spared the guy. Could have acosta him a lot more if you ask me.

Attached: ibelievewomen.png (857x356, 641K)

dewali, their version of christmas

It's just holding them to their own standards, this is the world they want to live in

Someone should do an oil panting of this, like a historical piece of artwork. Only have Acosta grabbing the woman's breast.

Hitler digits then a trip. The fuck?

sure doesn't feel like that, Jow Forums seems to be genuinely parroting metoo philsophies for this specific situation. then again were all in it for the contrarian lulz

His press pass was revoke for beating this poor woman

Attached: DEE08895-E93E-4EBC-B813-2E732E15F899.jpg (2448x2448, 835K)

NSFW

youtube.com/watch?v=NZmMit6NSHc

Attached: 20130313-COSSACK-slide-8ASL-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 146K)

>Could have acosta him a lot more
Careful there, if your wit is that sharp you're liable to get arrested

this is a white house press conference, not some fucking company christmas party. Jim Acosta is a little bitch who decided to exert some force on one of the president's staffers (because obviously the little CNN bitch isn't going to try to touch the POTUS).

Fuck him I hope he dies in a violent car crash

If you can't see whats going on then there is no helping you

yeah that guy is ourpoo don't hate on him. He just wants to know what trump is gonna do for the loos back in the homeland.

You know damn well if he wasn't a pet liberal pundit he would be lynched in the court of the media faster than you could say "hypocrisy".

Anyone defending Jim Acosta is ableist. He bruised her wrist. You wouldn't be defending him if he bruised your wrist.

Trips of truth right here lads.

Attached: 556A838D-6E04-4498-A05C-38B923E64510.jpg (730x361, 47K)

>#JimAccoster

#JimAccoster

>#JimAccoster

#JimAccoster

>#JimAccoster

#JimAccoster

>#JimAccoster

#JimAccoster

>#JimAccoster

#JimAccoster

>#JimAccoster

#JimAccoster

50 SHADES OF ACOSTA

Let’s see if the Democrats have the consistency to haul him in for questioning. We watch a man beat a woman live on television and they do nothing.

Attached: 29ABA995-1362-4A97-8B58-3D3D8F82B98A.jpg (684x672, 81K)

This needs to start trending

Attached: E0BEDC52-5C45-4813-97F6-6890D0DB9ECC.jpg (500x495, 75K)

Anybody got a .gif version of this?

#MeToo #IBelieveWomen #JimAccoster

She's /ourgirl/, so yes, believe her.

The 2 people i wished death on in a violent car crash actually died in violent car crashes. I don't wish death on people now but i may make an exception if requested for this piece of excrement.

Great analysis and digets fren

Hey don't trivialize this. He clearly raped her in front of everyone

mobile.twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/1060341650239733760?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

beautifully put user

Attached: 1514248910883.jpg (530x710, 83K)

Literal rape
Shaking right now

Checked and underrated

You have been given a gift. Use it.

Didn't Ben Shilo Stiller (the little jew conservative guy) quit his job over something similar that happened to some whore at a Trump Rally or something?

We need all the documents and a thorough investigation...this is seriously my "I am Spartacus" moment

Attached: Spartacus.png (600x425, 235K)

Acosta raped me in a Dunkin Donuts in '93

Yes of course, user. It's rape. I apologize. I'm with her.

Can someone post the webm? I didn't follow this

My sister was raped by Acosta - not even kidding.

:C

I hope that pig will publicly be hanged.

Indelible in the hippocampus is his standing

Attached: Rape.gif (440x440, 3.62M)

Tactics. In war, you use the tactics that win... and if the enemy comes up with a fucking winning tactic, then you'd be a fucking idiot not to use it right back at them.

So the left has decided that any contact of any kind... physical, or verbal, or even eye contact... that a woman finds objectionable even 35 years after-the-fact, is basically an offense from which there is no appeal, and you must be fired from all jobs and shunned from all human society until you die homeless behind a dumpster.

Sort of sucks for Acosta, but that's the team he decided to play on, and that's what they did to Kavanaugh while he cheered them on during the lynching.

Live by the flimsy accusation, die by the flimsy accusation.

He prevented a woman from doing her job. Why does Acosta want to remove women from the work place?

That girl is hot desu

Just because she's hot, doesn't mean she was asking to be raped

This thread just reeks of reddit infestation

17 year old t_d tourists: the thread

It's called "making the enemy live up to their own rules."

The Left decided the rules they wanted everyone to play by... so it can't be unfair to make them live by the rules they are pushing.

He touched a woman when she didn't want to be touched. Basically, he raped her on live TV.

shes such a cutie

the sad part is that you actually believe the things you're writing

that you feel like you're in the right; it's not just some trolling for the fun of it, it's genuine weaponized stupidity