Eastern Europe is our last hope now

>be western europe
>fall for the guilt meme by (((them)))
>forced to take in multiple sandniggers
>going to become the new middle east by 2050
>be US
>vote in Trump
>get nothing of what he promised us
>Only thing he has done was kiss the feet of (((them)))
>2018
>lose house
>nothing will get done for the last 2 years of his term now
>have texas almost turn blue along with florida turning blue
>more and more spics are outbreeding the traditionally red voting block in the rust belt
>Gen Z even more cucked than millenials
>Be Russia
>remove kebab
>respond aggressively to foreign invaders
>historically known to kill foreign invaders by scroching the crops and leaving invaders to rot in the cruel weather
>women know their place
>Orthodox religion is at the heart of the culture
>LGBT/feminist shit gets shut down and seen in a extremely negative light by its citizens
Where were you when Eastern Europe was the last bastion for the white race Jow Forums?

Attached: russia-flag.jpg (900x600, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/3xebh7ri-oJZGHuOeuq4aQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You must be new here.

Russia will be replaced by Central Asians, should’ve used a different flag like Hungary, Slovakia, Poland or Croatia.

>Equating all of Eastern Europe as Russia
>Central Asian meme that has been pushed for like a decade now

Burgers really deserve whats happening to them.

Putin is controlled by (((them))) too, where do you think all of Russia's tax money keeps disappearing too? it's getting embezzled by (((oligarchs)))

>Gen zyklon even more cucked then millenials
lol ok
pic related

Attached: 1541482525993.png (1040x655, 26K)

eastern europe is full of crypto jews
they will destroy it, since people are not waking up

Attached: 1541482508415.png (1042x665, 30K)

>i voted republican so i'm very not sheeple
oh, yeah, freedom is best

You won't save your race by running away from problems.

I like russia but its not a good country at all, its a barren winter wasteland honestly.

new Yugoslavia (no Bosnian allowed) and new Russian empire would be good

Based Asian boys

he did and got btfo

Honestly Armenia is the place I'm going to settle down in. Safe, inexpensive, attractive women, and know one can agree if they are white or not so (((they))) never try to destroy it country is around 98% Armenian a real ethnostate.

>remove kebab
12% of Russia are muslims you fucking retard

It's an increase in red votes for all groups except lack women.

*black

>Be Russia
>remove kebab
milion muslims in country growing each day
>respond aggressively to foreign invaders
russia is invader

>historically known to kill foreign invaders by scroching the crops and leaving invaders to rot in the cruel weather
meme
>women know their place
sucking nigger and jewish or churka dicks
>Orthodox religion is at the heart of the culture

>LGBT/feminist shit gets shut down and seen in a extremely negative light by its citizens

ahahahahahahahahahaha whatta bs

>million muslims in country growing each day
muslims in russia: white caucasians
muslims in the west: niggers and shitskins

yes mutts go to the real white countries Hungary Poland and so on. Dont come to Romania we're all gypsies.

>white cauasians
Another meme cauasus churkas are not white and nether are various mongloid turkics living in russia

>Eastern Europe is our last hope now

No, there is another!

Attached: when-mace-windu-asks-you-if-you-know-the-senate-34727223.png (500x427, 102K)

why are you so mad about Russia?

I am aiming for the Baltic countries, between Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania, which one is the best for gun rights for immigrants? I want to be ready if shit hits the fan there in last resort

I'm a Spic, I'm also a patriot. I hate dems. What to do?

what is dagestan? what is chechenya?
also there is muslims in albania,bosnia,kosovo....

Iam not mad but some people in here are daydreaming

>not white
Looks like fucking Dwight Schrute's cousin

Attached: Ramzan_Kadyrov,_2014.jpg (913x1160, 243K)

Outbreed the left wing spics

shut up polish cuck you can try to deny the truth as you want but the existence of white muslims will be always a fact

I mean, yeah, its not perfect, but some of the things you've mentioned are pretty far from the truth.

What do you think will happen if Whites convert en masse to Islam in the West? They will be able to play the "racism" and religious card and control the islamic narrative and BTFO the extremists IMHO
>Saving the White race through Islam

Whether or not you're right wing or left wing. If you have origins from Latin America, Asia or Africa. You shouldn't be considered a citizen epsecially since anything that came after the 1965 immigration should be considered void. You may be living on US soil, but that doesn't make you true Americans. The only reason you're siding with Le based Trump is because you worry that whites will drag you out of here if you don't.

Attached: 1492066663044.jpg (1114x1125, 190K)

if that's white for you ,you are deluded like all muslims

Few slavic mongrels like him doesn't make Chechens white
the ones in Poland look similar to the pic of this dagestani mutts

Attached: 33.jpg (450x350, 36K)

t. coping muitt
sorry russia isn;t a cucked shithole like america

source ?

Hes so cuddly looking but his voice sounds like a bear raping a tuba

>Putin is controlled by (((them))) too, where do you think all of Russia's tax money keeps disappearing too? it's getting embezzled by (((oligarchs)))
Damn. 86%. Too bad that's still a cucked percentage.

Should be 95-100%. Gen Z here. My generation's fucking gay.

keep coping while your women is being raped by muslims and niggers poolak

Attached: 1535965129405.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

>Saving the White race through Islam
why not, it's better than living in world full of jewish tricks and if the west doesn't want to convert to Islam it's fine all what i and all the muslims want to see is cleaning the west from every last kike and send them to where they belong (the oven)

Attached: 1538681960186.jpg (750x485, 258K)

Come home white man

Attached: 15391944712280.jpg (1280x914, 179K)

That isn't going to work for one single reason. People pull the "race card" only if they are allowed to. The moment whites convert to Islam this shall no longer be an option.

You again
what proxy are you using today canadian, british?

oh shit, this looks comfy

oh no yo picked a picture of random 3 people so that's mean all the muslims in russia looks like this

are you ok ?

my bad, it's actually 6.5% (9.4 million muslim)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia

>Where were you when Eastern Europe was the last bastion for the white race Jow Forums?
Fixing our own countries, faggot. Whites who run away to different countries because their country is getting pozzed by kikes are worse than niggers swamping Europe.

Never said all but majority of caucasians do
kazakhs,tatars etc are different kind

Get fucked shitposter

>what proxy are you using today
he is clearly as you see hiding behind a meme flag so i will ask you this, ARE YOU RETARDED?

Pretty much this. Problems aren't going to disappear if you keep running away from them. They will catch up eventually and the situation will repeat itself.

>different people can't use the same image
the state of pooland holy shit

Attached: 1540756604859.png (1159x732, 755K)

see

Pooland is the UK.

>diffrent

maybe few are different
most of it is you

We don't need anyone's permission

do Jow Forums shills even need proxies? don't they just change their flag at will?

>t. first-gen Slovak-American

Prob whiter than you, Ahmed

I don't mean permission per se, it doesn't work like that. Every time a person is "allowed" to use a race or gender card he does this knowing that it will receive support from the media and subsequently the public. If the media decides one shouldn't be allowed to pull it anymore, then its as good as over.

>op is an americuck

I wish you retards would have to spend the rest of your lives in this fucking shithole getting by with a 20k rubbles average wage, maybe you wold appreciate being born in developed western countries a little more.

morons

Attached: coincidence-iwvom0.jpg (600x400, 31K)

Fuck off. Russians are dumb nigger faggots shitting everything up.

Someone else wrote this: Russia is like that diseased homeless drunk covered in lice who wants to rub up against you and spread his nastiness on you. We don't want whatever degeneracy Russian grifters are peddling.

Attached: russian courtyard.jpg (1024x681, 164K)

this

>save your race
To think humanity will be what it is now in 200 years is ignorant af. You're prolonging an inevitible, not preventing it. Jews dont control evolution.

Attached: 1523231808775.png (1172x859, 584K)

It really depends. Yes, that's the direction where things are going right now, but that would remain true only if no big changes take place. And I don't mean direct ones like some kind of ethnostate Jow Forums keeps dreaming about, but those that indirectly change society's objectives and subsequently mainstream mentality.

Lol you sand niggers are even worse than jews.

>Some shit oligarchies with boomer communist parties and Africa tier life expectancies, AIDS rates and poverty levels is our savior somehow
Get out

Orthodox Christianity and Mainstream Islam together fighting against zionism, western degeneracy and radical wahhabism

>sand niggers
here we go again another retard doesn't know the difference between race and religion
>worse than jews
i can understand your hatred to us but to favor jews over us.....FUCK OFF

Attached: 1541195949500.png (396x600, 138K)

Eastern Europe was raped by the Mongols hundreds of years ago, they produced the worst people...look at Putin he’s a mixed mongol mutt, He’s a manlet on par with the chinks.

No we need Zionist ,Hindu,Christian,Buddhist the rest alliance and remove all muslims
and it will happen

No such thing like good/bad muslims

That's an overused meme. You can cling on to it if you really like of course, but that's kinda pointless.

You are very well aware this can never work.

Prove me wrong you mongol chink nigger.

I don't really want to, believe what you like.

No we need Zionist......what?
you literally blowed your cover kike
you should go back to the JIDF school

Attached: 1534527879061.jpg (300x295, 18K)

A few redpilled whites moving maybe to a nation like Mexico will turn it around. Maybe rebleach Argentina also

>we need Zionist
found the jew

I will can't wait to be in the snow, CA doesn't even have snow in the winter, shit state/10

The US isn't my country I only came for the education and job experience for my resume :^)

R A R E
A
R
E

Attached: 1541614536431.jpg (432x444, 196K)

>our

what makes you think east euro are gonna let you in.

>be Russia
>fall for (((we wuz empire shiet))) trick
>suck dicks of all kebabniggers from ex-Soviet republics
>force and accept mass immigration from this third-world Africa tier shitholes (half of their GDP is literally consists of cash transfers to home by illegal immigrants)
>destroy literally everything good which left since USSR crushed, degrade your economy to reselling Chinese shit and pumping oil by the govt controlled corporations
>save all the worst from USSR
>Amerimutt calls your shithole saver of white civilization

I am Ukrainian, but in reality we need to come together if we are to stand a chance at fighting (((them)))

Mongols raped literally every ethnicity.

I was born there, ahmed.

sow why you leaved it Burger?

Then why aren't you fighting in donbass boyahuz

I left cuz my parents left, don't regret it completely though made a decent amount of money from working in silicon valley as a Software dev.

Why aren't you fighting against the mudslimes in your country with your spoons britbong?

>Eastern Europe is our last hope now
Yeah, the land of poverty, drug use, crime, and illiteracy is our last hope.

Attached: 1525659266536.jpg (399x400, 13K)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
WE'RE ALSO SUPPOSED TO BE GYPSIES

Pathetic, Ukrainians are dying trying to protect "your" country, while you hide. Just as bad as the Syrians that fled and didn't fight, then you come on here and make threads on how great eastern europe is, yet there you are hiding in burgerland.

I hope any real Ukrainian will call you out if you ever went back there "which you won't", the fact your probably not even fluent will give it away.

Sold out your country to live it up in burgerland, disgusting.

Romania never counted as Eastern Europe
>implying this isn't amesterdam or fucking Detroit.

Mexico is pretty easy to move to.

Yes we do Lmao, even if you include the "central European" BS
We're southern eastern, though many think of southern Europeans as being only Mediterranean countries,which we're not, not even Balkan geographically. (only Dobrogea)

So, tell me again how much have you did to stop the sand niggers from raping your women, taking your weapons and destroying your country in record time. I have an excuse I came to the states involuntarily when I was a kid and am planning to come back because this place is a shit hole. Also,
>Fluent Ukrainian
I have been speaking Russian and Ukrainian with my family for years, unlike you Mohammad whose language will be banned from being spoken in like 5 years.

You're as much "Eastern" European as Chechnyans, Azerbaijanis, Georgians and Bulgarians lololol.