Justin Trudeau

Any way that we can screw with canada's cuck government and show that they don't control shit

Attached: trudeau gay.png (640x632, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0d2Pj_KeGY
youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A
censusmapper.ca/maps/926#3/67.68/-84.20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Point out that Justins a woman
youtube.com/watch?v=G0d2Pj_KeGY

yeah, take Vargs advice and quit your job and go on pogey. our society literally cannot run without whites, so prove it to them. They say foreigners are our strength? let them prove it.

we need all the power in 2019 if we fail.. then other solutions

He's literally letting fucking isis members into the country to try to reform them, like holy shit what a good fucking idea

also yeah all whites should just walk out of work one day and watch as the country falls apart

If you do your research you'll find out Canada technically has an illegitimate government.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKSjTV_gG-A

isn't Castro his father something something

Attached: 116472.jpg (397x635, 101K)

i think that the US should either annex canada or take it over, then we can atleast get some good laws around here. "Us CuCkS don'T BeleiVE in self DEFENSE CAUSE FUCK THE PEOPLE" - trudeau

yes castro is his father. it explains his love for communism

no, there is no political solution to this shithole country, pic related.

Attached: whitepoptovspop.jpg (779x353, 35K)

Justin's daddy was the one who solidified said illegitimate government, or allowed it to continue in 1982.

>Continuation of unlawful government - 1982

>In 1982, Trudeau persuaded federal and provincial politicians to sign his attempt to make Canadian governments lawful - the Constitution Act 1982. He proclaimed that this statute was now the Canadian constitution. However, several things are wrong with that -

>1. The Canadian people have never ratified [or approved] Trudeau’s document, so the government does not have the consent of the governed. It means that the Trudeau document has no authority to be a constitution.

>2. That Constitution Act 1982 retains the old BNA Act as the structure of government in Canada, and Sec 9 states - 9. The Executive Government and Authority of and over Canada is hereby declared to continue and be vested in the Queen. [that is, Queen Elisabeth II]

Attached: immigration.jpg (768x489, 65K)

debt

Attached: debtfromprivatebanks.jpg (952x683, 353K)

Seriously OP, you can dig up so much legal dirt on the Canadian government it's not even funny. Ottawa is basically a corrupt dictatorship pretending to be a democracy.

what is even the point?

The solution is to sap the system for all its worth. Make enough money and go live in a rural area.

Attached: SAPPY.png (750x1000, 1.04M)

TOTALLY DUDE HOLD ON

*hacking into mainframe*
*initiating meme arrows*
>jacking into beta-bypass network
>uploading .tiff megastructure bi-artificial nuero network
>reclaiming NYPA data breach
>instituting omega factor

FUCKING DONE BRO. WATCH THE NEWS TOMORROW. DON'T GO TO CANADA, I WARNED YOU BRO.

Justin Castro*

yeah they are fucking corrupt, as example right now they're just spying through everyone's bank accounts when its none of their buisness

I suggest European Canadians who are sick of watching their homes turn into shitholes move out East. Land is cheap and 90+% white.

Attached: cbpepe2.png (484x416, 105K)

Attached: New Brunswick.jpg (622x407, 36K)

Attached: Newfoundland andLbarador.jpg (520x412, 35K)

Attached: NovaScotia.jpg (541x397, 32K)

and pei

Attached: Prince Edward Island.jpg (561x410, 34K)

manitoba has mostly whites aswell, aslong as you live in the south cause there is lots of indians in the north

Everybody knows Canada is irrelevant on the world stage. The only point of our existence is to out-left America and signal to the world how cucked we are.....as if anybody gives a shit

How do I collect pogey? I still want to work but I also want to leech off this shitty government.

censusmapper.ca/maps/926#3/67.68/-84.20

Attached: manitoba.jpg (533x453, 37K)

here is the biggest city as well

Attached: Capture3.jpg (529x409, 35K)

if trudeau gets voted in next year i'm hoping that someone will overthriw the government

> made in Canada
> with parts sourced from Cuba