CNN's Official Response to Trump

This is powerful stuff

twitter.com/CNNPR/status/1060237796835770368

Attached: Capture.png (724x479, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Vl7FJuiNo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about their guy's literal attack on a woman?

CNN has about as much credibility as my last cum shot on Jim Acosta's wifes' face

Im gonna enjoy watching Jeff Zucker die for his crimes.

Attached: 1534455039568.gif (1230x543, 634K)

all this fucks will get the saw

Attached: medical-equipment-surgical-saw-3d-model-obj-3ds-lwo-lw-lws-blend-dae.jpg (960x540, 37K)

That’s gross for several reasons user

lmao. fuck cnn and california.

Raises a good point, why does trump insist on attacking the free press at every opportunity?

Attached: 95735-8167709.jpg (300x222, 9K)

We don't have a free press, you fucking faggot. Conservatives aren't even allowed on the Internet anymore.

this is all thats coming to CNN, Saudi interrogators brought in by Trump's request into guantanamo

Attached: instrumentos_6_.jpg (670x698, 149K)

because the free press has a price and it's been bought.

>muh press attacks

Most journalists are bully pricks.

Attached: disdainboy.jpg (424x423, 50K)

I wasn't aware that CNN was pretending to be "the press". Don't you burgers have journalistic standards?

>CNN pretends to like "american" behavior

Heard she had to go to a doctor for her bruised up arm. Hitting women is never acceptable

>CNN calling anything unamerican

Attached: 1533351955070.png (366x443, 274K)

Fuck those kikes. God I hate Jews more and more every day.

cnn is not free, faggot

The biggest threat is white males
- CNN

Lol

Journalists are just clumps of cells

Shut up delusional faggot. Im so sick of seeing you retards pretending there is going to be cosmic justice. There will never be a day of the rope for these people. Its pretty clear that if there ever is a day of the rope it will be us in the gallows

Nice censorship boogeyman moron

I agree that a free press is vital. However we don't have a free press. I find it really annoying hearing these "journalists" circle jerk about how they are under attack and staunch defenders of the first amendment.

All of these leftist faggots actually fantasize about living in some horrible tyrannical dictatorship. They don't, of course, but when they walk around in their daily life they actually believe they are apart of some underground resistance.

>free press
Fucking liars

Attached: 953429B2-57E7-4930-9907-AB0D49E4FB3A.jpg (1024x731, 124K)

Go away kike. No one thinks you're funny. Ugly inbred gross sand monkey.

Wow! An organization that promotes fake cgi news, fake shootings, and fake race bait stories is complaining about being attacked!

Attached: permit-patty.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Black mouthed filthy lying backstabbing snakes

i, for one, demand Common Sense Press Laws.

Attached: 2nd amendment.png (800x234, 68K)

the press should boycott and refuse to go in

"attacking" the free press is also a part of a free country, you know
why can the press shit all over trump but trump cannot shit on the press?

Freedom of the Press meabs we're free tobprint our own news. It doesnt say anything about reporters being a protected class

its not funny, its reality

many of you paid shills are in the 61000 indictments and believe me we have lots of fun planned for you

you'll be detained indefinitely without trial, brought to guantanamo and tortured to death

Didn't James Madison have some journalists imprisoned and their businesses shut down? Freedom of the press doesn't give you the right to be treasonous and dangerous.

Hate press isn't free press. Leftists need to understand the difference.

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r-Vl7FJuiNo

Attached: 298DB366-0399-44D8-B649-D440C2284659.jpg (1125x2436, 843K)

USA has some serious problems. They KNOW they have a bias against Trump, but they also have the right to freedom of press. It's a battleground that no one wants to stand down.
Trump's base hates these news organizations, and anti-Trump hate Trump and his base. It's all crumbling down.

Attached: 1515846713389.jpg (400x478, 43K)

But assault is cool right? I mean it’s like unironiclly his last name right? Can’t wait till CNN is barred from WH press meetings completely.

This desu

Attached: 1539975508046m.jpg (1024x1024, 111K)

Retarded faggot

Beautiful. Thank you. RIP

Attached: 1540965296097.png (681x573, 536K)

>CNN uses the term "un-american"

Freedom of press doesn’t mean some troublemaking clown should be allowed in the White House. Fuck these stupid jews. We really need to do something about these goddamn jews before there is another election. It’s all so tiring

THAT WOMAN WAS A NAZI SYMPATHIZER, SO IT IS FINE FOR FREEDOM FIGHTIN' ACOSTA TO MANHANDLE HER

I'm so proud of our free press for solving the JFK assassination and 9/11. Imagine what would have happened if our brave journalists had never... Wait, what?

>vital to democracy
This is not a democracy.

CNN attacks the POTUS, white men, moderates, and conservatives on an hourly basis. The only attack in that presser was when Accoster violently yanked that frail womans arm down. He needs to come out of the closet like Kevin Spacey did.

CNN is a terrorist organization that should be blown up with drones.

and the struggle will be forgotten in a week

Good thing Obama already legalized that

CNN IS NOT THE PRESS

THEY ARE A FOR PROFIT CORPORATION THAT USES THE FREEDOM OF THE PRESS TO MAKE MONEY

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEADS

Media going on about free press is like a nigger yelling dindu nuffin while doin somtink.

Meanwhile Antifa is literally mobbing Tucker's house and threatening his family

Attached: 1535604911007.jpg (244x242, 11K)

Please show any instances of Trump attacking a free press. At no point has Trump advocated for government controlled press. The closest Trump has ever been to an attack is that he mentioned once that he considered supporting tougher libel/slander laws which admittedly is its own can of worms. But even with that hes done nothing to attack the first amendment let alone a free press.

Wow. POWERFUL

>CNN
>press
Also I admire the genius of Trump's ploy here. He humiliates a douchebag that's made an ass of himself several times at press conferences, AND he gets the liberal media to censor itself in protest of the action so only moderate and conservative outlets ask him questions.

Attached: Capture.png (589x622, 432K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEE
lol its cnn. who cares? its fake news anyways.

nah. it's all manufactured. the new organizations just needs to remain a victim for advertising dollars.it's as fake as the WWF storylines to get people to tune in and click shit.

it's an easy sell. read latest drumpf article so you can talk about it with your coworkers and everyone can gossip about the new storyline.

>he has gone too far
So what are they gonna do about it?? Tweet? The press sure is pathetic

>Freedom of expression

FUCKING DELETE THAT NOW REEEEEEEE

Hey cnn you stand behind acosta? Or do you hold her while jim punches?

>why does trump insist on attacking the free press
Trump was trying to give the other reporters a chance to ask questions but the CNN douch wanted the press conference to be all about him

No comment on that woman he killed though huh?

Why do employees of private corporations working for profit feel the need to pretend that they are some kind of heroic group of freedom fighters resisting an evil tyrant? Nigga you run advertisements and cause civil dissent to push up viewer counts. You are literally the enemy of 'the people', american or otherwise.

You’re welcome

Attached: BD99BD0D-C57B-4E73-8716-1DA8C90215CB.jpg (683x1024, 144K)

>freedom of expression

Getting an angry mob to trespass on your property, threaten you and your family with violence to intimidate you into silence.

Im done with this, its unironically time to kill the leftists.

Jim Acosta gets rekt

Attached: A63C9BFC-5DF0-4C65-8DBF-7B3E1C98F285.jpg (960x647, 86K)

muh attacks on the press.
Still able to put out their faggot garbage.

The media are the enemy within we were warned about. They're man servants of billion dollar companies and they act like they're somehow the good guys... talk about believing your hype.

Shut up kikes.

>disturbingly un-American
Im starting to get the feeling the people who own CNN don't actually watch CNN

Attached: lemon_articlex400.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Disagreement with media = ‘Hate’ Crime
Nineteen eighty four was a text book

On the campaign trail, CNN criticized Trump for not firing Corey Lewandowski over false assault charges against a Breitbart reporter

CNN now defends a man who assaulted a woman far worse than Corey Lewandowski did

When will CNN fire Acosta?

Time to take a play from David Hogg, call all of CNN's sponsors and threaten boycotts of their business from #MeToo groups

Attached: 1515720917039.png (614x737, 611K)

LET ME IN DRUMPF LET ME IN SO I CAN SCREAM AT YOU LET ME IN SO I CAN TRY TO RUIN MORE PEACE TREATIES LET ME IN SO I CAN INTERRUPT YOU LET ME IN SO I CAN CONTINUE TO SLANDER YOU FOR RATINGS
LET
ME
IN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Does anyone actually watch CNN anymore, or do they get all their views from just airports and waiting rooms?

OH MY FUCKING GOD, BRB Paying respect to Persian tranny martyr goddess.

Attached: 1537729274284.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

*ex-wife...Abilio and Sharon got divorced last year (she couldn’t take any more of the embarrassment)

AMERICA LOOK AT THIS
the next step on your journey to slavery?
Metropolitan (London) Police: You don’t have to say anything ‘racist’ to be convicted of hate speech. It’s enough that someone denounce you for imagining that you thing it.

Attached: 8C21BC2C-344A-40CD-B181-EB2D28B3AA3C.png (1125x2436, 583K)

8 years black president at end of term all cops are bad and racist. Fuck CNN, read a book, have some conversations and think for yourself

>*think

>Media Mega Conglemerates that absorb and buy out any competition in order to push their agenda
>Free Press

If it's free press then Info Wars and people on youtube like Styxhexenhammer should be allowed into the White house.

Acosta? I barely know her!

Attached: rodney.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

With all of the turmoil caused by the Trump administration women's rights are in more danger than ever. We need to take a stand NOW against predators like Acosta and let them know they WILL NOT push women around.

Cry me a river CNN. You have reported negatively on Trump for more than 700 days in a row. How can you claim 'muh free press' being violated? Suck a whole bag of dicks you commie fucks.

no one says they can't

Because it's not producing news any more. It's producing a torrent of opinion pieces and clickbait designed to push a particular political agenda.

Kek

Truly a hero we did not deserve. If only ((they)) listened to her.

Attached: 1523673170457.png (1000x1000, 82K)

They'll be fine for the time being. SCOTUS has ruled that hate speech is protected under the 1st amendment.

Yup. Blowing up 15 year old US citizens at a wedding is perfectly legal, so I assume the same applies for CNN

they're not even journalists once they start pushing agendas and trying to create news by becoming the news

Ban the network from the white house.

Attached: 1539688308042.jpg (1463x900, 565K)

>Acosta refuses to let other journalists have their turn

>The free press must be protected!

CNN is actually retarded

Attached: T2bHy.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Reminds me of this.

Attached: 1400909852962.jpg (1000x499, 77K)

TIME FOR DUEL

Attached: walking-stick_defence_barton-wright_4.gif (350x295, 46K)