How can someone be such a SHITTY human being?

I will never know

Attached: 2327D721-68D7-443F-B112-990D61896BEC.jpg (2448x3264, 584K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSmN4YthO0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he never cleans his pipe
>he burns his weed until the ashes are white

Attached: 1540561592267.jpg (1000x750, 724K)

I clean my pipe daily but I smoke until I get ash and than use that as like a screen for my next bud.

>childproof band not removed from lighter
There's your explanation right there. Frustration mounts, affects other aspects of life.

>Cleaning your pipe.
name a bigger waste of time. Unless its clogged theres no reason to do that. Just gonna get tarred up after first hit

Get on my level, faggot.

Attached: B4309CB1-653C-4FA7-B0D1-4BBAF3ACA335.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

>pall mall
yeah tell me about it

Why do that when you can use an actual screen? They're mad cheap, don't be such a nasty jew.

That bowl is tiny and not even made of glass. 0/10 see me after class.

Attached: APn bongi.jpg (800x694, 37K)

I don't use pipe desu, god bless bongs

yikes desu, smoking ashes is for niggers (not racist)

Fucking disgusting. Terrible way to ingest weed, joints are far superior. But it’s all about the cartridge.

Attached: 56BDE7D9-BA26-4856-A9DA-26C59BA05F4A.jpg (896x896, 17K)

True, but unlike you I actually own mine you stock photo posting snow nigger.

i smoke the same quarter for 5 months, its okay to be a jew if it keeps me from smoking more than I should be.

>not having a pocket one hitter always packed
Feels good being a superior nation

wait britibong hold up now

>pocket one hitter
Is that slang for dog anus?

lmao look at this thread, full of sad druggies discussing their degenerate hobby and trying to act like they legitimately belong on Jow Forums

Attached: kekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek.gif (300x300, 192K)

It’s it that tiny either.

Attached: B0B7B139-CB14-4351-BE56-548245551B0A.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

Yes, burger?

This. They get the gas

Attached: Crush-Glass-Sad-Pepe-Pipe-Side.jpg (700x700, 13K)

Attached: fixedpol.png (1024x708, 271K)

New to weed here, what's the point of a pipe? Is it just a faster means of combustion smoking vs. having to roll a joint every time?

>pall mall
definite nigger

Are you blaming a symptom for a symptom?

yea it's more convenient, doesn't make your hands smell as bad and you aren't smoking any paper

>he smokes weed

How come people don't heat the pipe from underneath and take a draw making it more like a vape? Is it because that's why crystal meth users do?

>pipe
Disdain for plebs.exe

You're recieving an objectively inferior experience doing it that way, and it's entirely avoidable. I hope you grind your buds or you're just being wasteful.

I never said I smoked weed ;)
My mate bought it me for a joke. Along with this. (Cba to rotate).

Attached: 6FF10D2E-8F6F-424C-B6BA-B1C9F7DCC16E.jpg (3264x2448, 701K)

Joints are defiantly the best, but so much smoke gets wasted on the first burn.

Shitty method, is why.
Meth vaporizes completely, a plant does not.

>quarter for 5 months
Jesus Christ user I thought I made mine stretch

It would put a huge black mark and wouldn't be very efficient at heating the weed since the bowl glass is separate from the bottom glass.

>name a bigger waste of time.
Nigger you crazy. Go buy some vodka, pour some of it in a plastic bag, and leave your bowl in it overnight. Pour the black alcohol/hash mixture into a bowl and leave it out to dry. Congrats, now you can smoke it again.

DO NOT use rubbing alcohol lower than 99% alcohol. You'll get nasty goopy shit full of poison. Use drinking alcohol, 40% abv.

Don’t think that would heat it up enough.

I do, dont really leave shit in my pipe except occasionally. I smoke minuscule bowls but its right before bed so the goal isnt to get really fucked up

>Congrats, now you can smoke it again.
Utterly degenerate.
What are you, poor?

I love weed, I feel guilty about my habit. its a good combination

Are you guys still mad that Rick & Morty is more popular than your fandom?

Does using a pipe "waste" more herb than a joint? One would think because far more of the herb is exposed to the air vs. rolled up in a joint that you would burn through it faster.

Interesting. I didn't know you could re-use weed after you lit it and smoked it.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSmN4YthO0c

Don't let good drugs go to waste, user.

joint is more wasteful because it keeps burning in between hits

Do you guys find using a lighter vs. a wood match or hemp to light makes any difference like cigar smokers says it does?

More efficient as well. Joints burn when you aren't hitting them. Lay your lighter over the bowl of a pipe after every hit and there's no waste.

I grow it, it's easy to have a plant or two around. Never a need to "recycle"

it probably "wastes" more but you need a lot more weed in a joint to get it to burn correctly (i.e. sustain itself) than you need for a bowl. so a pipe ends up being way more efficient. you can pack a bowl with almost nothing and smoke it. you need at least a half gram for a joint.

Why would the joint keep burning but not the pipe bowl?

Fucking tweaker

Better exposure to oxygen

I make my iso hash out of shake. put about a pound of shake through last time. I just bought some glass extraction tubes so I can make BHO.

>Solvents
Disgusting

Pipe will waste less, bong will waste even less than that. Joints are extremely inefficient and really only for social occasions.

>being this ignorant and is a leaf
How do you fail so hard at the one thing your people hold most dear

>not vaping your a-PVP/meth off of foil
And you call yourselves degenerates.

Attached: 1504722638531.jpg (1280x720, 416K)

and a good vape is superior to all these methods correct? uses less herb, no combustion chemicals, etc?

Typically

I wish the American government didn't require medical alcohol to contain poison like formaldehyde.

>not injecting krokodil directly into your eyelids

>He still has eyelids

>not injecting methamphetamine into your dick
It's like you don't want a spontaneous 5-minute multiple orgasm.

Attached: 1503613007446.png (429x410, 10K)

The initial taste is somewhat different. When you use a gas lighter you will always get a bit of butane runoff, whereas a sulfur match will burn its source quickly and you light it with the wood. I don't think you will notice a difference.

Fuck you, Jow Forums is an an-cap/libertarian board.

There's no real difference when it comes to butane lighters and matches, but wick type lighters(like Zippos) give off a nasty gasoline-like side taste. That's where the meme of preferring matches to light cigars originated.

Is the taste just for the first puff or so? Surely it doesn't continue to taste that way the whole joint/bowl?

What do you guys recommend for dry herb vapes of the handheld/portable variety? Not looking to put a Volcano as my living room centerpiece.

Depends. Hit with the phosphorus end of a match and you'll taste it long after the bowls beat. A Zippo will continue to taste off likewise. But no a bic tastes like nothing really

Pretty much, I figure if anyone is still trying to push this it's just a suppository. Still though, zippos are pretty based in a cold winter with high winds, getting a Bic to light in that weather is a real bitch.

Dunno about joints, but I ended up giving away my Zippo because the taste would last for the entire cigarette. Electrically ignited butane jet lighters are better anyway, since they work in any weather which is a big plus this far north.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Weed is literally for niggers

Hmm. Well I don't think I'm going to do enough joints to warrant buying a butane jet, I plan to move onto vaporizers but I wanted to try a few joints first.

>smoking weed
Only vape the finest distillates, or consume edibles. Combustion is for plebeians.

Only problem I have with the electrics is the amount of fuel they burn, I owned a few cheap ones and I had to refill them pretty regularly.

>be current year
>still not vaping your flower or oil

Not meth tho.

Attached: the_real_redpill_is_a_clear_shard.jpg (3264x2448, 842K)

There's a really nice social element to joints, if you roll a few up and keep them in a plastic bag they last for a while, it's nice to pass a joint around. Oh, and remember:

Always pass to the left.

Now we're talking. Wanna get spun and suck each others cocks until our lips are raw?

No time to put mouth on anything but the pipe you faggot.

Smoking is for pussies. Bang that shit coward.