Say hello to your new queen Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-194211_Chrome.jpg (1080x1405, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women don't belong in politics

kasumi-kun

Attached: gimmie.png (276x183, 14K)

That's a man, baby!

>accomplice in an attempt to silence the press
>queen
Yeah nah, fuck that gay shit.

What's her name?

Attached: 1a4.png (200x235, 58K)

Trump is the man. Fuck CNN. We are NEVER having a better president.

REPORT RULEBREAKING SPAM

DO NOT REPLY.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

>americans
>white

little red corps vet

fpbp

Attached: wallhaven-122229.jpg (3840x2400, 907K)

Lügenpresse, single gender-love person.

>The press
>Jim Acosta

I think you need a helicopter ride faggot. The whole room is still full of reporters

>Lügenpresse
Except its not.

Trump just can't handle anything remotely resembling a tough question. He's weak.

no. leave her be. she has been through already

*enough

>Except its not.
Well that settles that, then. Glad you could take some time out to come here and illuminate that for us, shill.

>He's weak.
So weak that he keeps winning.

I WANT TO SNIFF ALL OF HER HOLES

>United Nations
you are either a huge retard or a shitty larper, either way fuck off

That goes without saying.

>winning
>lost the House
Go to bed, Wimp Lo.

The House can't do much without the Senate, underage user.

Freedom of the Press does not exempt any press member from consequences you stupid faggot. Just like the other Constitutional Rights. He had his question, was giving the next reporter a question, and the faggot Acosta refused to follow the fucking rules. The press do not have free access to the White House anyway, nigger. Go fuck yourself you stasi cunt

7/10 bait, nigga

Queen Accosted.

She probably has PTSD now. She should sue CNN

>PTSD
indeletable in the hippopotamus my fren

Show your flag, faggot

>we didn't lose THAT hard, so we won :)
Great logic, retard.

>Trump doesn't answer question, as usual
>Acosta presses him
>HURR U NO FALLOW RULS
user pls.

Survivors need to be believed.

Monique Lewinsk.

How the fuck has there been no sauce posted yet? I want more pictures of this woman and I want it now.

SAUCE

I DEMAND S A U C E

I'M SO HORNY AND LONELY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 234234233.png (970x545, 372K)

Cry more about not winning the Senate, again.

>>Trump doesn't answer question
He answered the question, but people like you ignore it because it destroys your narrative.

Sit down. Enough.

Soon to be a major motion picture, starring Isabelle Fuhrmann.

Attached: The Orphan.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Yeah nah, shitcunt. Its on video.

>he answered the question
Yeah ok lol.
>Sit down. Enough.
Ooh, scaaary.

Also,
>multiple links to the same post
Fucking why? Stop that.

>Say hello to your new queen Jow Forums

HELLO

Attached: party time.jpg (400x511, 48K)

Oh no, you criticized the way I posted! :(

Sit down.

>take away mic from Jim to hand it to a room full of reporters
>silencing the press
FAKE NEWS

Why does CNN support assault against women?

>Sit down.
Make me, B I T C H.

I love her. I'm going to beat the piss out of Jim for assaulting my waifu

:D Ahhh cough cough cough

Attached: anons future.jpg (468x286, 17K)

Why is she so perfect, bros?

Attached: 1451427493733.jpg (600x800, 93K)

Celestina is the queen of Jow Forums

Attached: celestina.png (536x893, 246K)

FPBP

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

chinfu

would blow loads into her unbagged daily

bamp

Lose the meme flag, faggot.

TFM is dat you?

Go away Jim.

this. fuck that vaginal bootlicker interrupting men speaking

she isn't. she's a dolly bird who hands out microphones.

she is disgusting

Attached: THIS.jpg (686x686, 132K)

How about you leap from a tall building retard?

she looks part native american

You fucking shills/trolls (cant' tell the difference anymore) never cease to amuse me

Attached: 1536772249922.jpg (350x461, 48K)

she looks like a hapa

shes brave, especially after getting mauled at by that sickening fuck jim acosta

She should sue Acosta for making her exert herself

Thief

Attached: swiper.png (987x587, 749K)

WE NEED HER NAME!

Lol she's like "I'ma take this"

>she was always a "see it want it" kinda girl; her father had chided her all through her teen years: "That's gonna get you in trouble one day"
>men naturally responded to her - what with her finely tapering narrow waist and her slender girlish arms - she found that turned her head a bit here or there would turn the gaze of every man in the room towards her
>the moment she saw jim, she knew he was a powerful man and a man that other men looked upon with envy - and now he would be hers!
>he was making some kind of drunken speech - drunkon on power or maybe it was just the cheap vermouth; gripping the shaft at the base, holding the rod so erect...
>she reached out, cat-like, and grasped it too -- couldn't take her eyes of the nine inch length
>her hands, so delicate and feminine, concealed her fervor as her fingers curled firmly around the thick shaft, her hands felt the pulse in his hand as soon as she grabbed it - or maybe the rigid rod was twitching of its own accord as some of her boyfriends had in years past, in the backseat
>jim cast her sidelong glace as if to imply, "what are you doing - I am a married man!"
>but she was insistent, gripped the firm stick even more firmly, tugged at the thick steely rod even as its rigid form twitched maddeningly against her
>her eyes locked in focus with his, their breathe quickened mutually as the blood rushed to their faces, now so close together

10/10 would sex her

You will never be an American. Just remember that you filthy spic, no wonder nobody gave a fuck your shitty island got blown away.

I'm ok with this. At least it isn't some fucking pop star

i'd smash

You're right. This is now a hate crime.

No doubt about it. Why does CNN hate native Americans??

Attached: swiper.png (626x587, 277K)

That's actually who I thought it might be based on the thumbnail. No clue who the fuck OP's bitch is.

Attached: Isabelle Fuhrman.jpg (960x960, 78K)

Ehhh he should've given it to her. It was just her job. It's been cut to look like she was a crazy bitch stealing her mic. It was her job to pass the mic, he blocked her rather stubbornly, wouldn't say it was crazy though but it was enough to be rude, she was doing her job and he'd clearly blown it.

The way that CNN is being beaten up via politically correct tactics? Honestly? this is exactly what Republicans should be doing to the left because the left violate their own fucking rules constantly. They are actually more racist and sexist than we are if you can believe that. Even Jow Forums are quite easily won over is someone says something sensible and funny, even if it's a roach flag or a star of dave, even sometimes a canadian. Democrats are just flat out racists and misogynists now though. Look at the shit they were saying about "White women" for daring to vote non-Democrat.

And now we have this entitled White CNN reporter, with possible ties to pro-rape organisations like ISIS assaulting this poor woman for doing her job, at a time where misogynistic Democrat culture is at an all time high??
This is just unacceptable.

#donthitwomen
#noviolenceagainstwomen
#rapeiswrong
#cnnrapists
#trumpbeatshate
#cnnrapegang
#believewomen
#workingwomen
#dropdamicagainstpatriarchy

I bet it feels like being inside velvet with her.

Why are the Democrats so anti-Semitic and hateful to women?

Is this 2018 America or 1940 Nazi Germany?

Attached: Ilhan-Omar-israel.jpg (750x476, 46K)

All democrats are hateful.

We need to stand up to rape culture.

I agree, democrats need to be gagged in public; my poor ears are weary from their aural abuse.

Attached: el-espectacular-video-de-la-nasa-que-te-transporta-a-la-nebulosa-de-orion-1-655x368.jpg (655x368, 47K)

what is her name?

also if i was an intern told to take the mic and I violently snatches it from someone, would i be in trouble?

Why did that get struck through? Weird. Spooks messing with the thread?

get away from her you mongrels

Unfortunately, this is the way to reach out to boomers. I honestly think most conservatives are demoralised when it comes to Israel. No evidence can convince them.

Attached: Demoralization.png (1360x980, 489K)

>mongrels
t. Bruce Spence

>also if i was an intern told to take the mic and I violently snatches it from someone, would i be in trouble?

If male and white, you'd get tackled and tased. If black, told 1000 times to stop, then tased. If female, you'd be hailed as a hero.

This is literally worse than what happened to Christine Blasey Ford

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

Attached: acosta mic.jpg (626x438, 48K)

Most likely. They're a good mix.

#AcostaTheACCOSTER
#ACCOSTEDByAcosta

depends, are you a wet hole or do you have a penis?

Jim is an abuser. He's a violent narcicist who should be invested by Homeland security for colluding with foreign actors.

>same moronic view that caused the backlash of the 1960s and beyond
You've learned nothing, and are dangerously stupid.

Please let her name be Stacy.

This why we can't have nice things

This

He's lucky all he got was a lost press pass. the rest of us would go to prison for raping someone out in the open like that.

she can grab my mic anytime..

if ya know what I mean

/thread

and this needs to be posted in every thread

Good idea, sig after every post for awhile. Let's try it out.

women don't belong in politics.