Antifa outside of Tucker Carlson's home

Attached: Capture.jpg (718x645, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SmashRacismDC/status/1060319124126134272/video/1
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/breaking-antifa-mob-currently-outside-home-of-tucker-carlson/
mobile.twitter.com/SmashRacismDC/status/1060319124126134272
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

holy shit they're burning it down

Attached: _84055819_image1[1].jpg (660x371, 20K)

Is this legit or LARP?

Don't believe it

True but the fire part

Attached: 1541562171235.gif (500x352, 1008K)

twitter.com/SmashRacismDC/status/1060319124126134272/video/1

And liberals wonder why people need AR-15s.

If they get shot is legal right?

Attached: 20181107_214755.jpg (1440x2323, 675K)

guys...why did every fox live stream on youtube get shoad? Anyone got a live stream link?

I'd shoot them, but then I live in a state with make my day laws.

This has to be stopped, Trump needs to declare a national emergency

Probably not in a gay place like DC.

They're on private property so yes but it's also DC and full of cucks.

>every fox live stream on youtube get shoad
jewtube did that right before the polls closed yesterday

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/11/breaking-antifa-mob-currently-outside-home-of-tucker-carlson/

I say we launch a GoFundMe for the retention of Academi's services to protect the Carlson family.

WHY DONT THE LEFT SUPPORT JOURNALISM?

THIS IS AN ATTACK ON THE FREE PRESS!! CNN, MSNBC, ABC AND CBS MUST DENOUNCE ANTIFA OR THEY ARE PARTY TO THIS TRAVESTY!

Attached: 11-7-2018 8-49-50 PM.jpg (432x548, 42K)

Pity, That’s what belt fed guns were made for.

IT'S HAPPENING ANTIFA ON THE WAR PATH

NO DOORBELL WILL BE LEFT UNRUNG

Holy shit the civil war is actually starting.

Where's the proud boys when you need them? They are the only people on the right with any balls to fight back.

That's it, Im going in!!!

Fuck your optics!!!

Tuckers boyfriend is probably pissed.

Okay, and?

Remember that lack of response regarding kashogi ?
I wonder if the same will occur in the US

This is a conspiracy i am unaware of, quick rundown?

>believing that
Oh, goy

You gotta sleep with your legacy and your kids will look at you, like Daddy, what did you do? You were a stupid racist bitch and you put your own kind in the fucking pen for nothing. You put a white man in the pen. For what, you fucking bitch? For asking for a black man for a cigarette that's your a country I pay my taxes you dumb bitch. In the streets man to man, I'll lay you on the floor. I'll put you to sleep bro. Real life. MMA. Me and you. Life. I'll put you in the fucking sleep. You stupid bitch. Coward. Fuck you fighting for? Go listen to some Tupac you fucking bitch. Go listen to some Rage Against the Machine you fucking bitch. Go listen to Willie Nelson you fucking bitch. Go listen to them. Fucking. Yours. What do you listen to you coward ass whore? What do you listen to? Linkin Park. Bang. Bang. If I had my gun I'd blow your shit up. Hey, civil war is coming dummy. I got guns in my house, act dumb in LA. Fuck you. Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. In the center of your fucking forehead. Come to my house when I got my CCB on me. I'll fucking let you know what it is, you stupid bitch. Look up Oregon you fucking whore. Look up Oregon bitch. Oregon. The fuck you know about civil rights, the fuck you know about being American. I'm in the National Guard, you got me in custody cause your black bitch ass cop thought I was asking for the wrong cigarette. Fuck you. Served my country.

Tucker just needs to wait them out
They're the instant gratification generation and will start breaking windows

D.C. mob laws are pretty strict, too
I expect a lot of arrests

Who gives a fuck about some shit skin, Tucker is a fucking white GOD

No you foolish fool! We are the sane ones! Reeeeeeeh

Attached: 1538006296909.png (640x480, 282K)

fuck the proud boys, send in the Marines

Attached: 1318346576430.jpg (2115x2820, 1.39M)

Is it as bad to load a potato gun up with hard beans and fire that fucker at them as a real firearm leagally in DC? That would basically dictate my answer. If yes don’t waste time on beaners.

no guns in DC

I feel like standing outside someone's house and chanting threats about knowing where they sleep is probably not legal.

These silly little twats aren't a real threat to anyone, of course, and all this will do is make Carlson vengeful (and he's in a position to really shine a light on these cockroaches), but they should all be prosecuted regardless.

>The left claim to fight nazism
>Acts like nazis
everytime

potato guns use combustion and are therefore a firearm

Thanks guys. I hope these faggot will get beaten by the police and sent to jail.

>Activist
>Using intimidation and violence.

if I can ask one thing of Americans, stop calling progressive, anti-white commies, "liberals".
There is nothing liberal about their agenda.
Imposing their worldview on their countryfolk by force through state apparatus, completely communist, absolutely illiberal.

It's a shame that it's true.

lmao pleeease let tucker personally gun down a mob of commies after they break down his door

Attached: 1486076851380.png (1166x1304, 169K)

>It is unclear if Carlson’s wife or four children are currently at home. It is unlikely that the host was home, as the harassment began less than an hour before his show is scheduled to air.

These faggots are either retarded or cowardly. Probably both

>protesters

this guy annoys me

> (You)
>no guns in DC
Nothing to do with guns
He just needs to wait for them to get agitated and start breaking shit
Then police have to deal with it

He admitted to grabbing a guy by the cock, in a high school bathroom, then assaulting him. I think the first part is true, but I doubt someone that used to wear a bowtie is alpha enough to fight.

Alright send the proud boys in there to stomp the fuck out of them.

Nazis has shock and awe, Antifa has sweat pants and sells level 80 Warcraft characters on eBay.

Just open the door and threaten them with a bar of soap. Antifa fears soap almost as much as getting a job.

Attached: soap.png (440x289, 137K)

mobile.twitter.com/SmashRacismDC/status/1060319124126134272

These faggots so much as lay a finger on tuck and im fittin to snap

Yoh make a mistake when you don't take antifa seriously.

Some of these are a threat though. Sure a lot of edgy students, but they pull in those weird cross dressing gay tranny homeless communists that are absolutely fucking nuts. You never know what hey nigh do.

Yeah don't believe it, reverse image search shows it's from a lightning fire in 2015.

You caused this faggot

There are pneumatic potatoe guns though.......

>tfw he won't step out and magdump the crowd with his 9
They're trespassing and threatening him. He's in his right.

Attached: 1532755974505.png (662x540, 240K)

ACCELERATE

I just got done watching Tucker Carlson live on Fox. Do these people not realize that he isn’t home right now lol?

and your cousins going to jail Chaim

Youtube started hiding the livestreams. If you go to the filter and select Live it'll make them appear in the results again. Unless you're looking for old live feeds, in which case I dunno.

that's not even remotely true

it's real

SHOOT THEM!!

tried that. no success.

Attached: 1539228554896.jpg (620x412, 85K)

Can someone go to their Twatter page and say Tucker moved? Maybe give them a location of a foreign diplomat in Great Falls, or someone armed or with armed security.

The right needs knuckle draggers that aren't afraid to go to jail because the cops aren't on your side. They are personally but their jobs don't allow them to be. The courts aren't on your side. Literally fighting antifa is the only option.

>ringing doorknob is considerate harassment

Ok...

someone already said that he moved.

Tucker has more guns than he's comfortable saying. God has his back. Antifa will die if they threaten his family.

Attached: 2345908-09.jpg (334x334, 88K)

They're liberal as a group, you absolute fucking brianlet. Nobody attacks individuals for liberal beliefs, because we know that they share nothing classically. And besides, nobody gives a shit about the bong or aussie definitions of ideologies.

Attached: 1540680168121.gif (350x272, 1.41M)

In the dead of night with megaphones (sound pollution laws) with a large threatening mob just outside the door? lock n load. time to make pinko Swiss cheese

Attached: 1536871487512.jpg (562x696, 64K)

TUCKER, SHOOT THEM!!!

YOU WONT SEE A JAIL CELL

Antifa is as real as the alt-right.
Which is to say not at all relevant.

>They're liberal as a group, you absolute fucking brianlet.
BULLSHIT!

They're Communists = 200 million murdered last Century

Attached: tolerance post liberalism equality cultural marxism.png (327x154, 20K)

>a mob of people camping on your front lawn chanting "we know where you live" isn't harassment

Attached: 1474204547102.jpg (944x670, 65K)

The Alt-Right are National Bolsheviks and Zionists you faggot

They only understand one thing. This why i told people we need the Right Wing Safety Squads. The Alt Right was catching too much heat and now they cracked down on the Proud Boys. It's a serious problem.

Attached: 1528023103336.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Shoo Jew, SHOO! Skiddadle

Attached: 1538762169660.jpg (720x628, 55K)

>The Alt Right was catching too much heat
Fuck off. The Alt-Right are National Bolsheviks and Zionists you faggot

I'm gonna ring your doorbell with 20.other guys and say I know where you sleep with your wife and 4 kids in the house. You're not allowed to call the cops or bring out your gun either, because that isn't harassment.

Based

Fuck off foreskin eater.

Attached: 1541540363075.jpg (291x373, 74K)

Of course they'd go for Tucker. He's getting too redpilled.

He should turn on several sprinklers and put them in front of industrial fans pointed at them. At least they might catch pneumonia. As long as it's in his yard it should be legal.

Threatening the free press. I hope all these fuckers die.

Not necessarily that, but he seems to be able to actually convince dirty commies to consider his viewpoints. Hopefully he can convince them to shower and shave too.

this ends with a bunch of faggots getting ignored

Kill em, Tuck
they're threatening you and your family it's legal

I love how they refer to them as "a mob of antifa". Anyways if anything happens to tucker shits gonna get very bad for this mob, I promise

What state

He didnt even performed that well against Zinc Yogurt on Politicon. He's just an easy target.

>They're liberal as a group
>"brianlet"
lol no, they're not liberal at all.

People should be like Bolsanaro raid universities and gay clubs. Contains a lot of antifa types.

Aren't a lot of antifa members white?
Why are they doing this? Tucker is trying to help them.

Is he even home?

As white as Sarah Silverman