Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 51E8C992-2851-425A-8BFF-EF27362B9246.jpg (1021x659, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uk6DAZ5LqaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The stupid cunt, the intern did nothing wrong

>a man refusing to hand the microphone to a woman
>what toxic masculinity

>WHITE MALE raping an intern
D I S G U S T I N G

Acosta is a faggot, at the time she grabbed the mic from him, Trump had already asked him to stop talking and he had already picked another reporter.

Her job is to pass the mic to the reporter Trump picked

Acosta is a faggot child

>refuses to stop shouting
>rapes and beats a young woman
>gets mad when he gets deplatformed
obviously jim

How dare a man stand up for himself. I hope he gets fired.

she cute

Jim "Acoster" Acosta was in the wrong for trying to debate during a Q&A. The intern was in the wrong for attempting to snatch the mic. And finally Jim was in the wrong when he literally raped her in the full white house press room.

Why is he even allowed to be in there if he's going to talk over, and disrespect the president and the other ''journalists''? it's a joke. Fuck corporate media. They are dying.

that intern is so cute. what's her instagram?

worst administration in white house history.

#ImWithHer
#BelieveWomen

you, for posting this meaningless and unimportant shit here

>Jow Forums attacking an alpha male
lads

#believewoman

my favorite may be blondes, but by god that is one exceptional brunette

Women are never wrong. Wtf is wrong with you?

seconding this, I bet she has cute feet

This is the disgusting patriarchy in action

Obviously Acosta. He assaulted an intern just trying to do nothing more offensive than remove a mic from him, which BTW is her job. Acosta should be fired.

back and to the left

back and to the left

This. He was berating Trump with questions when Trump was moving on to other reporters. It was a good 30 seconds before this happened

Acosta obviously.

Acosta needs to be thrown in prison

Attached: 1515562721564.png (218x333, 99K)

Like we give a fuck what you think, Muhammad.

Look at the soulless eyes of that demon. I stand with Acosta.

I honestly thought that conservatives would fight back against political correctness and sjw's but instead they are now turning more and more sjw. Nobody has the moral high ground anymore. It's just both sides being as shitty as they can to each other.

He's allowed to act like a boorish asshole so the public will see a member of the press acting like a boorish asshole, proving the president's point that the press is full of boorish assholes.

You guys think you're being funny larping as SJWs offended by Acosta's actions, but Jow Forums also use to think it was funny to larp as Nazis until a bunch of fucking retards migrated here and started actually believing and preaching that shit.

Attached: Camel.jpg (236x251, 11K)

Hannity about to BTFO Jim Acosta

the pendulum swings
it's just correcting course back

>larping as SJWs offended by Acosta's actions

It's not SJW to expect a reporter to behave better than a 5 year old in the white house.

Had a reporter treated Obama like that you fags would be lapping it up

Republicans homos are just as cringy as democrat fags

Not really. Most people here aren't impressed by someone just being an obnoxious dickhead.

what are you twelve? go to bed

We believe survivors, you fucking bigot pig

>Left media ignoring a woman TRYING to do her job
WOW

>thinking a lefty journalist can be alpha
wew lad

If a reporter treated Obama like that they would have been fired and probably had their car blown up like Michael Hastings.

If a reported had done that to Obama he would have been called a racist, tarred and feathered, and then had his family sold into slavery

the cute intern was just doing her job
acousta got physical with her to keep the mic
she backed down immediately, which triggered an alpha response from Trump
in a sane world, that cnn dick would be tarred and feathered and rode out of town on a rail

She didn't consent for him to touch her arm.

When Acosta put his hands on the intern, I'm surprised Trump didn't signal to the Secret Service to have him incapacitated. Impressive restraint from the POTUS.

You guys gotta create better fake news. Jow Forums used to be the seeds of the conservative conspiracy theorist

shame.

Attached: 134454_shutterstock_225171904-crop.jpg (2000x1125, 270K)

>she glared at him proudly, placing her hand over his, grasping quickly at the shaft
>the rod was firm and unyielding - almost cold
>he quickly recoiled in astonishment, clutching the stiff member close to him, fearful of what she might do next - he was a married man, after all
>oblivious to his response, she tugged repeatedly, brazenly, and firmly on the shaft again and again, gripping ever tighter, tighter and tighter on the firm rod unyielding rod as their eyes met

>Impressive restraint from the POTUS.
this
if Trump was half as dangerous as they paint him, acousta would have been laying in a pool of his own blood and tears
that's what pissed Trump off, that ass using violence against an innocent intern trying to do her job

#JimAcoster

Attached: 1534279778805.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Go on...

Attached: Hnnnnng.gif (448x251, 3.07M)

Post clip

Jim Acosta. You don't inappropriately touch women. Hasn't he learned anything from the recent news? He's in the wrong because that was unwanted touching.

youtu.be/uk6DAZ5LqaU

Judo Jim should be gassed

That bitch head belong on Easter Island

Jim asked his question. The president answered. This happened multiple times even. He didn't lik the answers and kept pestering to get an answer he liked. She was just doing her job, trying to take the mic and give it to the next reporter to ask their question. Jim, instead of giving up the mic, pushed her arm away from his own and refused to release the mic.

It's pretty obvious who was in the wrong.

Acosta should have brought a friend and stood his ground like any patriotic America. Take muh microphone? I doubt it.

Attached: 2F586C41-DE2A-499E-AA74-12691AE525B4.jpg (306x542, 54K)

Attached: Rape.gif (440x440, 3.62M)

Ohhhh mimi beardsley!

Are you fucking any negroes?

Fired for DEFENDING
ZOneself on INSTINCT

TRUMP IS LITERALLY A
NARCISSISTIC RETARD WTF

Serious question.
Do you really think this shit works on anyone who posts here?

I want her to wrestle my mic if you namsayn

When the Puke grabbed the White-House-Staffer's Breast.

She should have slapped the shit out of him...

He was making Kissey faces at her and shit...

The "Progressive", Lib-Tard Faggots make me sick...!

You can't go around grabbing anyone like that!

Attached: 29c8dbceec.jpg (474x474, 22K)

Aww, that tiny woman scared him and he had to defend himself! Poor Jim Acosta, terrified of women! Wittle baby scared of cooties.

BABBY WAH BAHBAH

Should've had the secret service guys turn Acosta into a pretzel.

he accosted her.

Attached: ookookook.gif (320x240, 2.16M)

Fuck off to el chapo, we respect women around here