Whatever happen to those ISIS guys? What are they doing nowadays? Did their CIA funding fall through?

Whatever happen to those ISIS guys? What are they doing nowadays? Did their CIA funding fall through?

Attached: 324345423.png (826x495, 657K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4628720/letter-isis-sandwich-shortage/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of it was real. All cgi shot in hollywood basement

Russians killed them.
Israel is making new ones, but this time without Obama, it's their own shekel and they're cheap.

Chewed into ground chuck by the US Air Force.

CX

a good many of ISIS specifically are in hiding. they are targeted by Al quuds and isap. mainly because they're viewed as not exercise and orthodox enough. I spent about 11 months last year over there with a private group.

P A U L
D E N I N O
they got their asses kicked by SU-25s and mopped up by Assad's forces, they're almost completely nonexistent now

uhm are you for real?
isis is islam
They're everywhere. Just not active right now.

a video exists of them filming the jihadi john videos
back in 2015-16 it was floating around

glow in the dark niggers will deny this

2014 Jewish psyop that fizzled out. Nobody really cared about them enough to want to invade Syria, the scare-mongering ran out of gas and now they are almost defeated in Syria.

They all came to Canada and are a powerful voice.

For some reason they ran out of funding after Obama got out of office and Hillary lost the election.

God damn mystery, is what it is.

Attached: a91.png (450x337, 53K)

They came back to Canada and Sweden for therapy and rehabilitation. They are educated members of our society and deserve a voice.

Using ISIS to scare American and even Europeans into support action against Israeli targets has lost its power. There is a need for a new bogeyman.

Just like the caravan they were just a tool used to manipulate you. Drummed up as an existential threat that mysteriously goes away when the people warning you of how dangerous they are gain power. Then you conveniently credit those in power for the fact that the threat no longer exists, even though it never did. Classic enemy at the gates propaganda that easily manipulates voters.

I believe we're giving them PTSD treatments and free blowjobs. They were victims.

Assad and Putin btfo'd them with helicopter barrel bombs and chemical attacks.

Hehehe fuck it dood

Moved to Europe to go all in on the culture of consumerism.

They all went to Sweden and Germany.

A whole fucking shit ton of them got literally BTFO by Iraqi military, Kurdish militias, SAA, Russian army, and plenty of US air support. I have a feeling very few have escaped death by this point in time.

They're hiding behind skirts in Idlib.

yup, it was such an obvious campaign to push the west masses for a humanitary invasion in syria

but they went too far with the videos of killings so they couldn't be shown or explain in tv and the lack or exposure reduced them in the minds of most normies to another muslim terrorist group in middle east, so nobody gave a fuck

the amount of innocent people they killed for a failed false flag... obama should pay with his life

>OI POLE WAT ARE YOU DOIN

I did notice the sharp dropoff of their vids after trump took office...

Literally this I guess.
Pic related
globalnews.ca/news/4628720/letter-isis-sandwich-shortage/amp/

Attached: DF7D7383-6775-4E47-B5E7-C4DDFD31EA1F.jpg (405x720, 53K)

they probably spent all their money and are doing a reunion tour in whatever the reno NV of syria is

Attached: 1527887807614.png (660x868, 906K)

They are in Canada.

TRUMP COLLUDED with the RUSSIANS to KILL THE SHIT OUT of 98% of them