Well /pol? What do you have to say to all the Humanities majors that don't believe race exists?

Well /pol? What do you have to say to all the Humanities majors that don't believe race exists?

Attached: Pol BTFO by humanities.png (791x792, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_History_of_White_People
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This thread
>Again

Attached: 20141102_1446_018.jpg (1400x2364, 882K)

Ask them what do when someone needs a transplant.

>historian
a true authority

Technically they're right, in the sense that race is pretty arbitrary as to where you draw the lines. But there's a pretty obvious genetic difference between Whites and say, Blacks. There's not exactly a "race gene" or anything though. But groups of different people who evolved separately in different geographical areas that influenced the people enough to be classed into different groups. The denial of race is very much a white western thing, you don't see Chinese denying race.

Attached: 1540827015337.png (1000x1000, 450K)

woah, racist

There is no such thing like a black race.

=> thats why you literally CANNOT be racist against blacks.

it starts win an N, and ends with an R.

>groups of different people(sic) who evolved separately in different geographical areas
way too long. How about we just say race

>race doesn't exist
So when are we going to abolish affirmative action?

He's right. There is only one race, Human.
But there are many subspecies of Human.

Kinda nullifies the "injustice" of cops shooting niggers doesn't it?

how does she explain being a nigger then?

Hear something stupid
Take look who's saying it
And it's a nigger

>subspecies of Human
Malcolm X up ITT

.. as opposed to whom?

Yes, that is the implication of my post user.

Attached: 1497017452903.png (248x236, 27K)

Yeah well, that's cute. But I'm white, and you're not. And you know it. As do I, because even though I'm actually a mutt you still discriminate against me for having blue eyes.

>race doesn't exist
>so racism can't exist
Thank God for bigotry, nigger.

>Humanities majors
aka useless niggers fresh from africa who get massive funding from progressive jews?

what a historian i didnt know 80 iq people could be historians

Then we are on the same page, you complicated and unique wordsmith.

No one on Jow Forums understands genetics anyway.

I say, "Whatever Nigger"

Attached: 1507768597336.jpg (900x715, 242K)

Thats like saying technically nothing is alive since we cannot get an exact definition of life.

i would say that haplo groups exist. that % of nonhomosapein DNA exist in some "humans" of varying degrees

i would also say they would have to redo the nomenclature on like everything in biology. sea life birds reptiles ect you dont get to avoid the reality without having to reduce the number of species we acknowledge by lumping them in together. when they tried to do this they started with birds and ornathologist flipped the fuck out. you know whats great about birds? some species are actually identical except coloration. no skeletal differences. humans have skeletal differences which are genetic. if they couldnt do it to all bird species which were redundant how far does this go with humans?

Well if that's the case, then there's no such thing as racism.

why are these sheboons in glasses now prominently displayed like they're experts?

Definition of life: A entity comprised of biological components capable of self-replication.

It’s why cells of all types and sizes are considered alive (aka life) and viruses are not.

Traditionally people saw themselves more by their groups than by race, ie. Europe saw themselves as Christendom and identified themselves by the country they originated from (ie. Spaniards, Swedes, etc.), and when the great schism occurred they were divided among religious lines, and then when the Reformation occurred and so on. There was no concept of "Europe" or European, people saw the differences between different nations (ie. blonde swedes and dark haired Italians) and also viewed different nations by religion (The Muslim Middle-East and Christendom in Europe). Race would not emerge until the rise of slavery in the late 17th century. That does not mean that differences between races or nations does not exist, and these differences were noted by people throughout the world when encountering different people for the first time. Despite the ethnic, cultural, and biological differences between Anglos and Germans, or Koreans and Japanese, they still fall into a general biological and cultural group from where they originate, in this case Europe and East Asia. Africans are from Africa, Europeans are from Europe, East Asians are from East Asia, etc. They then can be divided further among the nations they are from, depending on the nation some genetic traits might be more common than others although they will usually fall into a greater grouping on their continent. In this historians case she is wrong but trying to skew the facts to support her globalist world view; race does exist in a general sense but it was not viewed as such by our forefathers, who viewed people by religion and place of origin. Traits would match up with their place of origin, and only were only frequently brought up between meetings of two very different peoples.

>biological
you're using the concept to define itself

As far as the government is concerned, I would say she is correct. However, when it comes to the gibs, the darker you is, the more green be yours. This is the problem.

I agree. Repeal so-called antidiscrimination laws, based on the laughable obsolete "race" model, immediately.

>it starts win an N, and ends with an R.

Nagger.

negotiator?

y-you too
Nah, its more like implying that Blue doesn't exist because colour is on a spectrum. I'm not a race denier user.

Attached: 1541461201889.jpg (789x1278, 226K)

There are 38 different subspecies of Canis Lupus, the common Grey Wolf.
38 of them. And yet there is far, far less genetic variation between them then there is between different humans, who "Can't be classified into subspecies because there is too little genetic variation between individuals". The reduction of Humanity into a single blob has nothing to do with zoology, and everything to do with psychology.
The only way to really fix this, would be to remove that S and move the H back two spots.

nope
Neighbor

This is the historical argument, as a History major I had to address her

Attached: 1530652198278.png (2504x3353, 2.39M)

same thing really. Its silly to require an exact definition to say something is real. Very little outside of mathematics can be rigorously defined.

you posted this exact thread several days ago
kill yourself

Movies have trained people to believe in The Magic Nigger

wake me when a biologist says it

The former head of the Human Genome Project disagrees.

>no race
>no gender
>no country
>no identity
>no personality
>no sense of self
>no personal responsibility

kek

>you aint racist
big·ot
/ˈbiɡət/
noun
a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
>I aint no nigger
Yes, you are

I can work with it. Always felt like more of a bigot, because old nigger music was supreme.

Attached: friends.jpg (634x781, 96K)

How can you respond to something so stupid? And I guarantee this woman this a raging racist.

I guarantee you that back then people could tell what kind of European you were based on your skin color.

>"there's no such thing as race" - different species

how can white privilege be real if white people aren't real?
do i still have white guilt?
I'm confused

She actually seems okay. Very accomplished, right side of the curve defo. Pic is her mathematician husband.

Attached: have_you_met_shafer.jpg (312x338, 13K)

>based
The book describes attitudes toward and definitions of race among Europeans, and particularly Americans of European descent. The author says the idea of race is not just a matter of biology but also includes "concepts of labor, gender, class, and images of personal beauty".[1]

The earliest European societies, including the Greeks and Romans, had no concept of race and classified people by ethnicity and social class, with the lowest class being slaves.[2] Throughout most of European history, slaves were generally of European origin, often from conquered countries. From the fifth to the eleventh century the Vikings were especially prolific slavers, capturing and selling the inhabitants wherever they went.[3] It was only in relatively modern times that slavery became associated with race. In 1790 U.S. citizens were defined as "free white men"; this excluded white men who were indentured servants. By the mid 19th century in America, white people (as then defined) were all free; slaves were of African or part-African descent.[4]

When writers and scientists began to explore the concept of race, they focused on Europe, describing three or four different races among Europeans. Much of the classification was done by head shape and skull measurements, as well as height and skin pigmentation.[5] The most attractive and most admirable race was that found in northwestern Europe, while the inhabitants of eastern and southern Europe were classified as lower races. The categorizing of different European races had legal and social effects in the United States, where 19th century immigrants from less favored areas such as Ireland, Italy, and Iberia were treated as less than fully "white" for legal and social purposes.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_History_of_White_People

Nigger women are the fucking worst. No wonder niggers go after white women, woman niggers are some of the worst examples of "people" in the human race.

They could tell the general area yes but they did not see them as fellow Europeans, only fellow Christians.

Is he a girl?

Eurasians: neanderthal blood
Negroids and Aborigine: ooga booga blood

>ethnicity
So if I hate niggers for stealing my bike, am I an ethnicist, or just a bigot?

Attached: myBike.jpg (482x607, 33K)

God doesn't exist, but we still have theologians. So I'm staying a racist.

Take an IQ test.

Attached: 1531795225194.png (1500x1304, 89K)

I got a feeling the bitch would smoke you.