ITT: We come up with a contingency for if Texas turns blue

>Inb4 Texas will never go blue because muh based spics
>Cruz is a pos thats why he almost lost
Cruz
Cruz won in 2012 by 16% of the vote and barely won (less than 2%) last night. Cruz voted no on even moving forward on discussing protecting dreamers. Beto meanwhile was one step short of making love to an illegal on national tv. So clearly muh based spics aren’t going to outweigh the non-based ones forever.
Add to your growing spic problem the transplants from Cali and youre fucked unless something changes
Texas falling the way it has is not solely Texas fags’ fault. The rise of the sun belt and a booming economy in the state, coupled with the fall of the rust belt and California going to shit have lead to people flocking to their land and its “purpling”
Now, Texas holds 38 electoral votes, 2nd most valuable state behind Cali in the electoral college.
Had Texas gone blue in 2016 Trump would've lost, that is how much the fucker is worth. Since Texas fags refuse to wake up to what is happening to them, we need a contingency to ensure that the US doesn't go from a paltry 2 party system to 1 party.
This would likely require not just holding the south east and west, but consistently winning not just some, but all of the rust belt

Attached: Tejas.png (1069x439, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/nikola-tesla
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gee, it's almost like Beto was a great candidate, had a huge amount (over sixty million) of out-of-state money dumped on his campaign and it was a blue wave year.

The stars could not have possibly aligned better for O'Rourke, and he lost. What would the results have been in a good GOP year like 2014, or even here in 2018 had Hillary Clinton won in 2016?

The Democrats can't replicate all that again, they can't dump that amount of money on every Texas Democratic candidate for Senate, Governor, etc.

Also, check out how conservative Greg Abbott performed last night in Texas. Very convenient to neglect mentioning that and instead pretend everyone should panic because Cruz won by less than you'd have liked.

Assuming that deportation and border security fail to succeed under Trump, then we are stuck with the fuckers and the south west continues to get bluer. So, that means that in order to get a right-wing president again you’d have to look at a different region for electoral votes. Nevada and New Mexico are in the same boat and Arizona is on its way.
The south is trending blue too in some states. Virginia has gone from red to purple to pretty much blue in less than 2 decades. North Carolina is a swing state, the Republican barely won the governorship yesterday in Georgia, and Florida gave voting rights to felons yesterday. A common theme begins to appear here that is an issue in the northern states: Blacks
>Inb4 based black men maga pede cuck
You misunderstand. Blacks love gibs, we know this. LBJ’s saying has proven true. 50 years later they still vote democrat and that trend shows no sign of breaking. But there is one key issue that blacks are likely to agree on us with – border security. Yes could be persuaded to vote right because of immigration, due to various factors
>They tend to stick together as a race (Jose isn’t black, stay out)
>Gang violence (pedro killing tyrone is not popular in the community)
>competition for gibs/jobs
Yes this is an issue that can be used to help secure black vote. Unlikely as it seems. And if you can convince those in the south, those in the rust belt can be convinced as well. If the south, the west, and the rust belt are won, you can win the electoral vote.
The strategy of new England I don’t think would work. While they are whiter, they are too social liberal for a national candidate to be able to run and win them, the south, and the west in todays political climate.

The problem is white Californians moving here and voting blue. Stop trying to make this about hispanics.

>Also, check out how conservative Greg Abbott performed last night in Texas
user if Texas isnt trending blue, why would beto come so close. Yes Abbott did well, but Cruz shouldve done close to as well if Texas wasnt becoming more liberal

I literally said its both Californians and spics in the op

I'm a native Texan, still here but planning on GTFO in the next few months. There's beyond too many nonwhites and the blue wave is actually occurring here. It will turn blue inevitably for reasons you already mentioned.

There really is nothing you can do about it unless you split the left into two parties. There is no longterm future for a party right of center here in Texas.

Attached: 45161942_1862913440471419_6048947449089753088_n.jpg (770x960, 80K)

"Spics" aren't a problem.

>hello fellow texans

Attached: 1533648127555.jpg (344x353, 31K)

>Spics aren't a problem
Then why did california suddenly start getting very blue after Reagan gave amnesty?
New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada have all been trending blue and its not just because of californians

>if Texas turns blue
You mean when.

If you don't know the contingency you are a newfag and need to lurk more.

>If you don't know the contingency you are a newfag and need to lurk more.
Whenever I look at Texas threads about it turning blue it is always the same thing user
>REEEE WE WONT TURN BLUE
>BASED SPICS BASED SPICS
>RRRRRREEEEEE
And then its followed possibly by someone talking about revolution/civil war. Is that the contingency you refer to or am I missing something?

>spics aren't a problem
i live in texas you dumass, and yes they are. based spics wont be able to hold back the horde of illegals and Californians

Modern society is dependent on electricity, a fragile just in time logistics chain, telecommunications and concentrating many orcs in relatively small areas to farm votes to overwhelm white people.

Disrupt any of the first 3 for more than a week and the orcs will riot.

Rioting orcs + whites engaging in insurrection would foment WW3 because of opportunistic attacks.

Alternatively, such disruption during WW3 would be impossible to stop from resources being spread thin.

No matter how this ends the government is going to find itself fighting 3 or 4 front war unless they make peace with all the white men they have screwed over and robbed within the next 2-6 years because the right wing party has become the de-facto white male party and will never win elections on a national level beyond that time without selling out those white male voters keeping it afloat. Democracy is dead no matter how it plays out, whether by coup, one party rule or a big shitshow where all the infrastructure gets wrecked by a tiny minority of irate men from the only demographic of net taxpayers.

Any white male who is rational and pays attention should see this, half or more of our women vote for policies and politicians who will destroy us and the nonwhite numbers keep growing from immigration.

As said in another thread, how many votes does it take to destroy the electric grid, fiber lines and cell towers? A few hundred, maybe.

This has been discussed so many times in literally the past 10 years you out yourself as a newfriend by needing it spoonfed. There is no counter to it either because if they start rounding us up they will kick it off, if they do nothing it will happen eventually, if they change their strategy and try to ally with us they still have to fight WW3 and internal orcs and orc sympathizers, but would at least have the actually productive people behind them.

This is why we are fascists and not libertarians, there is no other way for our people to be free.

Attached: know.png (382x597, 152K)

>Also, check out how conservative Greg Abbott performed last night in Texas
he was up against a mexican lesbian nonentity, a joke

>The stars could not have possibly aligned better for O'Rourke, and he lost. What would the results have been in a good GOP year like 2014, or even here in 2018 had Hillary Clinton won in 2016?
what would they be in 2024? 2030? even now the beto uprising could easily have gone the other way. tick tock.

here's the plan:

>hope society collapses
>hope the next hitler puts it back together
>ok everybody let's do a mass shooting on the count of 3 or else you're a cuck, 1, 2... ok that one was a practice, 1, 2... c'mon guys...

>here's the plan:
>shooting
Not a single person has to be shot except in self defense, it is literally too expensive and impossible to guard all the infrastructure.

Buddy do me a favor and look at the voting patterns for minorities, particularly Texan Hispanics

Attached: 8Dlzc.jpg (247x200, 8K)

Buddy I live here and I can confirm that user is right

Attached: 5930852+_d7169d48dee2346fa39821def3d2be78.png (600x474, 6K)

Texas will go blue before 2030, prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

Attached: bdb12cc926b2f44b3d6139384a3d977c.jpg (600x445, 42K)

I cant prove you wrong because youre correcct

>>Cruz is a pos thats why he almost lost
I don't know about him being a piece of shit, but he didn't campaign in the slightest.

>we need a contingency to ensure

At some point the GOP is going to have to move away from their hard right sort of party platforms and be more moderate. Most of all on social issues. Much like the dems needed to be more moderate as the world doesn't really give a shit about trans gender bathroom rights as a party issue. Focus on econ and general larger issues.
I don't want a party to win based of gerrymandering and BS social issues, I want them to put forth a plan people from both sides agree seems like an interesting direction to go.
I really think the hard divided policies only have maybe another decade or so to go before the GOP just gets ran over by a horde of brown voters all over the place who don't vote on capital gains issues, corp tax rates or want so many hard right party platform.
>Moderate is contingency
>better to have some goals reached than get blown the fuck out and have nothing

if it were to seriously flip for good I would move to Alaska and stop giving a shit about politics or anything else except for me and mine

This election wasn't really about policy at all though. It was basically the cult of Beto winning over huge amounts of the state which is honestly terrifying.

>>Moderate is contingency
>>better to have some goals reached than get blown the fuck out and have nothing
Your contingency is retarded and is overruled if .00001% of white males decide to destroy this country rather than give it to orcs and traitors.

are you Texan?

>contingency for if Texas turns blue
gunpowder and lead

>Go moderate
>Literally give up on what you stand for and try and shif to the left
Genius

You do realize Texas and the US was a one party state for most of “muh great America” it/The was controlled by the democrats from the 1930s until 1990s.
>US was a 1 party start for the majority of the 20th century when “it was great”

Many of the whites are Boomers, and Boomers only care about themselves. White Boomers want gibs me dats, so promise them gibs. Suck up to the AARP.

This is exactly the plan the Democrats used on blacks.

Boomers need to die with the orcs and will also be dealt with when the lights go out.

>hope society collapse
civilization is like the stock market
keynes states "Markets can remain irrational for longer than you can remain solvent"
Applied to civilization, civilization can remain functional longer than you or your children there will be a decline but no collapse.
the end can either be quick and brutal or can be extremely slow and painful.

after the 2020 2024 election i fully expect the demographic time bomb to explode.
White and rural white simply are breeding enough and Trump isnt an immortal dictator

Democrats had an iron grip on this country for about 40 years or so and they put in most of the policies (unsustainable welfare and loose immigration laws) that are destroying the country.

OP is looking for a political solution. If you want a political solution you need to buy votes with gibs. The least bad demographic to steal from the left is white boomers.

>This election wasn't really about policy at all though. It was basically the cult of Beto winning over huge amounts of the state which is honestly terrifying.

BETO was the first shot and he had 60million, what gonna happen when they reload and aim again by dumping 200 million to 1billion alone into the texas race

honestly when i younger and more naive i always thought texas would remain red no matter what. but then i realized there is no stopping this. the demographic bullet is coming for "allz yallz"

contingency?, im investing in crypto and russia, laugh now but russia and eastern europe will be the dawn of the new civilization after the west collapses

Go ahead and overlay a demographic map... will tell you all that ya need to know.

Best strat is to realize we're on a demographic cliff and its not turning in our favor anytime soon.
Forget politics, embrace civil war

Attached: 5f925fe6998975c97404772e15f22c33--nazi-party-nazi-propaganda.jpg (564x701, 75K)

I think you are retarded.

>political solution
>If you want a political solution you need to buy votes with gibs.
White men of working age are the only net tax payers, it is our labor that pays for everyone's gibs, offering to pay boomers that sold us out, oligarchs that rob us, nigs that threaten to riot for them or invaders here just for the gibs is a losing battle that leads to destruction of our people.

This society our ancestors made is fundamentally flawed, the boomers who sold us out will not go to their graves in a time of peace, but die watching the degenerate heap they created go up in flames.

Technology must be decentralized in the hands of white patriarchs as we are the only ones with the skills to maintain it. The power of government must be broken, those among them who try to maintain the monopoly on violence so they can be king fucks of orc mountain need to have their entire families erased from existence. Central banking, fiat currency and usury must be broken.

We can maintain a comparable level of physical technology while destroying every political technology used against us with lifestyle changes.

It unironically begins with destroying power lines and the (((economy))).

Not Democrats vs Republicans or anything like that though, just goyim vs kike elite. I think we have the numbers, we just need a couple heroes to allahu akbar some (((globalist billionaire political donors))) like Soros as soon as possible, and boom, problem solved.

they should break up the state like their constitution permits.

That wont happen user. California isn't breaking up, Texas wont

its interesting isnt it. its like a slow zombie horde. moving ,spreading and expanding.
The white,black,hispanic liberals like zombies have no comprehension of what they are doing. mexico,south america turns to shit, so they goto california. California turns to shit and they start spreading out, meanwhile more and more waves of south americans flood into the country.

Stop calling them dreamers you fucking pussy they should be called wrongspawn or illegalspawn but they should NOT be called citizens

Because Cruz a shit. Ditch the spic.

The contingency is to lock down FL and OH and find 11 electoral votes somewhere else. Some combination of WI, MI, VA, CO, NV, or NH.

>dreamers
what do you think happens when they become actual citizens, i mean there is nothing you can do about it.
Remember
there is no political solution to any of this

Checked and Tedpilled. I don't like what you're saying but I can't refute it.

lol
delusional

How so? FL is solidly Republican as demonstrated last night despite two very flawed candidates. OH elected a Republican governor.

>Stop calling them dreamers
I only used the term because the source I was looking at for said thing used the term
I don't like the bastards, my own state approved professional licenses for illegals because
>babby came to country with parent illegally but didn't know any better

As a Texan who loves my state...yeah, without major change its doomed. And it hits home hard, as we love pur state and its culture so admitting its fucked is extremely hard to do.

Theres a few options, but no idea how to go about them.

1) Texas has the right to split into up to 4 new states Constitutionally. This is the thing people keep confusing with a right to leave the union, which we do not have.
We could, potentially, use such a thing to lessen the impact of the left and migrants, but im not sure if Texans would go forcit, much less a split in a way thats useful, and no matter what at least one of those is going blue.

2) turn the spic vote. No idea how, but spics have shown to at least have some base willing to vote red, certainly in greater numbers then anyvother minority. Turn enough, not even a majority, red, and you keep Texas red much much longer. How the fuck you do this without pushing your block white voters away fuck if i know. Most true Texans simply aren't racist, but theres still a line they draw when it comes to illegals, but im not even sure what gets any percentage of spics to vote red in the first place.

3) massive immigration reform. Both externally and potentially internally. But internally you will never lessen state-to-state migration sadly. The wall would help, aswell as otger proposals, but the impact at this point wpuld only stall Texas where its at, not revert it, at least not for generations. And its such a heated topic it probably wont get passed in a way to actually make a difference.

4) a mass cultural shift. Somehow, get the leftist culture to plumet and bational culture to shift right again. Technically, such thongs have happened time and time again in america(in both directions in ways) but damned if i know why or how, or if its possible to do again at this point.

All in all i think we are fucked, but ill fight til its over at least.

>solidly
>candidates win within less than one percent of the vote
>one of them was a literal commie nigger

>lock down FL
>1.5M new felon Democrat voters
>boomer shitlibs from the Northeast flooding in
How are you gonna lock down FL?

If you want to do something about it learn about what electricity really is and the works of Nikola Tesla.

We are taught that alternating current was his greatest discovery when it was actually his biggest mistake.

destroying the economy
ironically would be the best thing.
I know Jow Forums arent crypto fans but the money in crypto means the less money can be rehyptheificated by the fed to fund all these wars and gibs

we are currently 22 to 24trillion dollars in debt and currently borrowing to pay the debt which is never a good thing and always catches up to us. Eventually as the gibs destroy the productive sector of society the ability to pay the debt will be destroyed again i give this 5 to 10 years (demo time bomb)

>2016 Trump would've lost
Wrong

>How are you gonna lock down FL?
dude is one of those clueless idiots speaking nonsense.

California was a die-hard red state until after the Reagan Amnesty. Don't know why people still doubt it'll happen. It's inevitable, Texas will be blue.

>but im not even sure what gets any percentage of spics to vote red in the first place.
social conservatism

this is true for almost every minority including blacks, they are socially conservative but what turns them to Democrats isn't morals, it's short-term self-interest, the welfare state.

>Great candidate

More like he had every single cocksucker in journalism and the popular media shilling for him since January. His DUI and running away from the scene of a major accident would have crippled every other candidate.

There is no contingency. With Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, and Texas all blue it's pretty much game fucking over. It would mean the GOP would have to win every other state in contention EVERY time. We already have to thread the needle as is.

This guy nails it honestly. I think we're probably fucked though.

i'm texan too. there is no solution except non-white deportations or the removal of citizenship for non-whites. that's it.

Produce better candidates. I can't believe some of the turds that somehow get to run. Aren't there like 320 million people in this country?

>I know Jow Forums arent crypto fans but the money in crypto means the less money can be rehyptheificated by the fed to fund all these wars and gibs
I do not like crypto on philosophical grounds and think it has some undiscovered fundamental flaw that makes it a trap. I also think it was made by an AI and/or a bunch of big globalist corporations.

Nothing wrong with Gold, Silver and other rare metals. When we return to a patriarchy, group sufficiency, not babysitting people who want to destroy us and not letting women make 80% of purchase decisions, the amount of trading required will go down significantly.

I will not miss the vaginaniggerconsumption servant economy for a single day, we need to know how to make power, water, food, shelter, clothing, metallurgy, chemistry, machining, plumbing networking and other physically useful skillsets.
Think about how much less trade there will be when women make food for their families again rather than expecting brown servants to do it, when people aren't throwing money at kiked media, vacations to brown shitoles, usury and idols of all shapes and sizes.

The economy that we will build in the future will be fertile soil for our children to grow in, if our women want to adorn themselves they will have to be creative about it rather than buy mass produced garbage.

Good... I want the old parties die. GOP will fade into oblivion and the Dems will destroy itself.

>Gee, it's almost like Beto was a great candidate,
he wasn't a great candidate also reddit spacing
mods ban this invading nigger PLEASE they're in every fucking thread

Attached: 270.png (857x562, 80K)

This is stupid. This state is 100%, without a doubt going blue in 2020. There is no avoiding it. I'm amazing Cruz won last night. This place is completely overrun. Any idiot saying Texas won't go blue doesn't live here and hasn't seen how fucking fast they've swamped this state with shitskins, and how fast they're still coming. t. Texan

florida is fucked

Attached: florida 2020.png (920x339, 68K)

Texasfag here, It's a nice thought but I really think we are fucked as a nation. One thing to remember though, Cruz is just not a popular republican even among republicans. A better republican candidate would have performed better. Still, texas will be blue in less than 10 years, that's a pretty safe bet. When it does, you will see some republicans start to move from Texas, thus securing it further as a blue state. I plan on moving as well. I would say that the only way to save it is for people from safely republican states to move to texas, but it seem the trend is quite the opposite.

Start a movement where people move from safely republican states to battleground states. It's an obvious solution to the problem, stop if from going blue at all.

keep in mind the math might actually be wrong in that photo as he took half of the original number for some reason i dont understand, and then halved it again with the 60% participation rate.

Are you fucking kidding me? Texas is fucking 30-35% white at this point. You are so full of shit. The only problem is the spics. This "muh Californians" talking point is being pushed by shills. No, stupid. It's the MASSIVE drop in white population and replacement by spics.

White counties need to start forming committees of correspondence like before the American revolution, with a plan to unilaterally secede and form a new state.

Write up a list of the whitest counties in a compact geographic area, and start making contacts with local politicians and business owners.

sorry for spamming, my point being that the math could be wrong and it's actually double an additional 80-300,000.... so potentially 160,000 at a minimum to 600,000. if somebody could redo the math i'd appreciate it

>4) a mass cultural shift. Somehow, get the leftist culture to plumet and bational culture to shift right again. Technically, such thongs have happened time and time again in america(in both directions in ways) but damned if i know why or how, or if its possible to do again at this point.
You'd basically want the Italian blueprint and have the Dems own a devastating recession and decline that makes even their own bread and butter voting base desperate for change. Then you swoop in with a Lega/M5S-fied GOP and ideally don't make anything worse from that point on.

How you manage to pull that off when the Fed seems to always cause recessions right around the time a Republican's term for office runs out is beyond me.

lots of good people don't run because it's an easy way to get thrown in the mud and ruined. plus it's a backstabbing business and most people are pretty decent

>When we return to a patriarchy
nigger that may take 300 to 500 years
what ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITHIN THE NEXT 5 TO 10 20 YEARS as the collapse is slowly going on.

honestly, im not like you guys, my mind is meant to find flaws in systems and try to exploit them.

Think
record high degeneracy
record high crime

im buying stocks in std treatment and home security

It is a virtual certainty that FL or TX or both will go blue in 2020. No GOP president will ever be elected again. Donald Trump will not build the wall in the next two years due to the dem House, and after that, the perpetual dem presidents will veto any wall measure even if the GOP gets both the House and Senate.

Not just the wall, but any type of mass deportations will also never happen. It's over for whites in this country. No amount of GOP shills/bots can fight mathematical reality.

It's going to become a swing state like Florida, it won't turn "blue".

Somewhere in the northwest, maybe?

Stfu juan pedro

Hello Carlos

Sadly good luck ending the welfare state. Its gonna happen, but probably via inevitable self destruction, not actually repealing said laws/programs.

Highly unlikely is the problem. Unless you can dress it up as not racist to the right, it wont happen. Trumps proposal on birthright citizenship is probably npt emough and its already on shakey ground.

I mean, the dems get their way, were fucked anyways. The problem is by the time they have been in power long enough to wake people up the damage will take decades upon decades to undo, if at all possible to do.

Beto was one of those candidates that for some reason really got the left excited. Plus they dumped a shit ton of money on it and had a really good ground game and the media was shilling him nonstop. And they still lost. Against a guy that isn't all that popular. Replicating another Beto every 2 years will be difficult and very expensive. They already blew their load and missed the target.

>No GOP president will ever be elected again.

GOP will "adapt", meaning they'll move towards the left while the Dems go further left.

Once TX goes blue, the country goes blue. And it is officially over.

Let this happen ever and you've already lost.

>nigger that may take 300 to 500 years
It won't.

>what ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITHIN THE NEXT 5 TO 10 20 YEARS as the collapse is slowly going on.
Continue to study the works of Nikola Tesla and other similar researchers, design and build off grid power systems, work towards making a delete stick.

I already can desulphate lead acid batteries that would otherwise be thrown away and charge them with a fraction of the normal input using high voltage direct current pulses. Water can be split at efficiencies greater than the Faraday limit using principles of Tesla's work on the Aether, I can fill a 1000v microwave capacitor to full continuously with a tiny input, but have yet to be able to use such electricity safely because equipment to do it off the shelf is expensive and making a transformer that large by hand takes a lot of copper. I have observed other anomalies working with this technology that suggest creating matter from this fluid is possible (and hopefully the inverse, hence my long term goal of making a delete stick)

>honestly, im not like you guys, my mind is meant to find flaws in systems and try to exploit them.
>record high degeneracy
>record high crime
>im buying stocks in std treatment and home security
I am a Jew by blood of the tribe of Levi, but you are a kike in your heart.

voter id laws

Cruz fucked up his reputation and he went up against one of the better politicians in the Democratic Party that’s why he was close to losing

Attached: vQeyh.jpg (728x559, 107K)

>ending the welfare state
It could also happen by bringing in the big guns like NYC did to solve its debt crisis in 1970s - i.e., by handing over public finance matters to Wall Street financiers. Those guys have no qualms also solving the problem by privatizing state enterprises, imposing new broad-based taxes, handing out fewer free goodies, etc.

>Be Texas win big in the House, Senate, and Governorship with a popular governor, a sleazy senator that was barely liked, and decent house members
>Be Florida
>Allow felons to vote, BARELY win the Senate and Governor seat
>"Guys... WE NEED A SOLUTION TO TEXAS!!!111!!!"
I don't doubt the situation, but, come on, you should be more worried about Florida than Texas, or both or three of us if you want to include Arizona since they're not looking good either.

Attached: 34d2bb323c4ace8ff3d7300f26450b32.jpg (490x586, 35K)

>It could also happen by bringing in the big guns like NYC did to solve its debt crisis in 1970s - i.e., by handing over public finance matters to Wall Street financiers.
>implying they're not financing modern Dems for the chance to do just that on a national scale
I don't want those goblins anywhere nearer to the levers of power than they already are.

At this stage in the game, it is much more realistic to get as many white voters as possible to vote Republican. This is the case not just in 70% white Texas, but in every single state.

This means using Republican power to destroy every minority gib and turn them into white gibs if possible. Make the lines clearly racial, and the war will be unambiguously racial. I believe a racial war can be won, but some obscure ideological cause is a definite loser at this stage.

>I am a Jew by blood of the tribe of Levi, but you are a kike in your heart.

ill survive the collapse, from my 22nd floor condo apartment looking down at the slums off in the distance while youll be tinkering away in some garage. I dont mean this an insult but to state that while the collapse happens, thing could be going on "normally"

mass deportation or else its over. Simple as that but conservatives are too scared to be called racist cause of virtue signaling to leftists of how “civic nationalist” they are

Lol fuck no. It's the one place where white men actually vote overwhelmingly for the left.

It's the most cucked part of the country with the highest amount of antifa.

You know why Harold Covington went to the PNW? Because he lost a civil lawsuit in North Carolina after trying to acuse another white nationalist of murder and was ordered to pay something like $20,000 for slander and libel.

Appalachia and the Ozarks are the whitest and most uncucked parts of the country.

the only solution i see fit is balkanization, but good luck with that. conservatives are about to find themselves like the last girl in the body snatchers movie waiting to meet up with his friend. Only for them to realize they are severely out numbered and theres literally no where to escape