What was the point of making Jeff Sessions Attorney General and giving a Senate seat to fucking Doug Jones if President...

What was the point of making Jeff Sessions Attorney General and giving a Senate seat to fucking Doug Jones if President Trump was just going to dump him so quickly?

Attached: Sessions.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/wlnbrs.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't know he was a deep state asshole just chumming up to Trump as "insurance", Op.

Wrong. Sessions is a witness inthe mueller probe, he can't be AG and Trump said he would be removed after midterms a long time ago. Get ready because the swamp is about to be exposed.

Q-user bullshit.

Trump admitted he was mistaken when he hired him, learned from it, and has now corrected this mistake.

Q user is a mossad psy op and anyone who references Q still is a mossad shill. Especially when you just label anything you don't like Q user bullshit to delegitimize it without actually saying anything. Sad.

How come israelis are losers? Could you fill me in on why Netanyahu and Yossi Cohen are complete retards?

Trump was just looking for the right time to can Sessions craven little elf ass.

This, also sessions was working heavily on immigration and the opioid crisis
Heads will roll once he testifies on all of that

Trump has absolutely no idea what he's doing and he changes his mind all the time. He's mentally 12 years old, governing the most powerful nation on earth.

WTF? The whole Mueller Bullshit started with Q-user, and even Q-user doesn't spread that stupid shit anymore.
Fuck off, Rabbi.

Trump and 'Q' couldn't have possibly known Sessions was a permafucked elf who'd never bake the cookies.

Or could they? Perhaps 'soon' never meant what we thought it did.

I'm beginning to suspect trump has no fucking clue what he is doing, and the whole presidency is a massive ego trip, embarked upon coz someone took the piss out of him at a dinner 3 years ago.

Literally 4D chess. You cannot comprehend a mastermind like Trump.

Attached: 1504242907383.png (809x743, 740K)

If you don't like people calling you a LARPING FAGGOT then how about you actually give some information to substantiate the shit you say

Attached: 1516484379385.jpg (882x1080, 117K)

Bingo

No one believes Q is real. No one.

No. Jow Forums knew Mueller was working for Trump in June 2017. BEFORE CBTS OR Q EVEN EXISTED. EVERY SINGLE YOUTUBER THAT ISRAEL FUNDED TO PERPETUATE Q IS GOING TO PRISON. People like Tracey Beanz, George Webb, Jordan Sather and X22 are going to prison.

“Quickly”? It’s been two LONG years. He should have been out a long time ago.

Beginning to suspect? The man has been a clueless dotard from day one and everyone knows it

How many billions do you have, loser?
Why do you come here and say such retarded stuff?
Obviously Trump's a winner. It's idiotic to say he isn't and is a retard. What kind of retard thinks that would be believed outside of the Jimmy Acosta butthurtt club?

Since Carlson defended Sessions, do you hate him, too?

my.mixtape.moe/wlnbrs.mp4

Video clip of Judge Napolitano saying that Israel was one of the countries who blocked the declassification. Rosenstein and Sessions had their families being threatened. Sessions had his grandchildren being threatened.

Attached: 1537994364930.jpg (1566x1756, 843K)

Q predicted this.

Give me $100M and I'll turn it into $1B in a few years

Yes, yes, everyone you disagree with is a shill. Meanwhile every american looks like pic related.

Attached: 1530655034541.jpg (399x370, 23K)

Q is real. There is so much proof you'd have to be a retard to not see it. Retard.

No one including Trump knew that he would cuck so hard and so fast when the Special Counsel was appointed.

>Q is mossad psyop
You fuckers always go back to this. But the truth is, there’s actually LESS proof of him being mossad than there is that he’s legit. That’s a fact pal

Q predicted this

I don't hate anyone, faggot.
Sessions was a do nothing idiot who thought his job was to give little ol hippie ladies a bad time for smoking pot, when there was a goddamned coup going on right under his idiot nose.

>He's mentally 12 years old

Attached: frens.jpg (439x363, 127K)

I still want to give the more charitable interpretation that Sessions was just in over his head/had some dirt held over him. Very skeptical of the TRUST SESSIONS q bullshit like Will need to sit back and see if over time it looks more likely that Sessions was planted early in order to build trust and grab the most important position(AG)

Dude you are an obvious shill. This entire fucking board is flooded with them right now for some reason.

I dont' give a fuck about arguing over Q. Tell George Webb he's getting executed for treason next to Steve Bannon and the rest of the subversive youtube conspiracy community who got paid to shill Q bullshit.

Attached: 1538957887117.jpg (1684x1499, 775K)

Sorry, we English have a penchant for understatement. Still, at least his golf game is improving.

>Rosenstein and Sessions had their families being threatened. Sessions had his grandchildren being threatened.
Or just say even more shit and don't give any info

The average lottery winner blows it all in 3 years. So, no.

Okay grandpa

No date on session's resignation letter. Trump tweets out that sessions never took control of the justice dept. More black people voted for doug Jones than Obama. No way something's up.

Attached: 5be347ea4092b.preview001.jpg (1200x1554, 169K)

lol at Rabbi

Look, I understand you're scared but here's the thing. Ron Dermer, Netanyahu, Steve Bannon and the Israelis along with Obama the Mainstream media and the intelligence community tried to frame Trump as colluding with russia. It's tough to accept but they're all gonna be hanged for their crimes.

Attached: 1533899524630.png (730x1166, 653K)

I think its this simple... Trump was a Government newb and didn't understand and nobody on his team realized Sessions would need to recuse himself in this instance and Trump only picked him because Trump is loyal to his friends and Jeff helped him on the campaign.

An unforced error

>Trump said he would be removed after midterms
When?

Cool, thanks for all your insightful and useful information.
Guess I'll just sit here and wait while being super impressed at how in-the-know you are.

Where are all the Qanon LARPfags now?

>"Trust the plan"
>"Trust Sessions"
>Sessions gets fired
>"Uh...uh....6 million D chess, goyim...."

Qfags, have you nothing to say now?

Attached: 1480649029203.jpg (400x388, 82K)

Why take him on in the first place?

I don't think anyone knew what a fucking retard jeff sessions was going to turn out to be.

Months ago....

Attached: 1523542642967.png (1183x1103, 756K)

Session is trash and a dinosaur

You faggots have been saying this shit for the last 2 years now, This retard is never going to drain the swamp you delusional fruitcakes

>Q is a Mossad shi-

Attached: Isreal last.png (443x569, 81K)

>dump him so quickly
He and mattis were the only two members left of trumps inaugural team. Trump needs to appoint Trey Gowdy as his attack dog. The dems won't do shit for the next two years lest they want to be investigated for their shady shit.

Trump has sessions resigns, opens up for an AG that can oversee Mueller and go after Dems.

Sessions was also had his hard on for Pot as well. Trump now pushes for legalization and amnesty for Marijuana related offenses. Dems in house can either push it (Trump win- lessened drug laws and shows an end to 'war on drugs') or Dems block it (clearly going to be obstructionist and against many of their voters).

It's a win-win. Sessions just didn't work out and he's been on n a thread for awhile.

Jordan Sather
Dave from X22 report
David Seaman
David Wilcock
Corey Goode
Tracey Beanz
George Webb
Jason Goodman
Laura Loomer
Jack Posobiec
Alex Jones
Rodger Stone
Steve Bannon

All these people and more are headed to prison and anyone else who took money to shill online is going to prison too.

Lindsey Graham and Donald Trump are not the same person.

Attached: 1535854716481.png (1516x1032, 570K)

Attached: 1520206556827.png (1082x856, 126K)

time will tell. demoralization? lol you are a faggot. No one can fix that for you not even yourself.

Keep >implying

If Trump legalized DUDE WEED he would win 2020 in a landslide

Attached: 1528163834384.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Look I know you love pilpul but you jewish faggots are in for a bumpy ride so you should appreciate the time you have left. Netanyahu is a fucking moron and he's gonna die like the disgraced subhuman he is.

I got a 25% raise in my salary this year due to market adjustment. There's that.

you stand out like a sore thumb, boris

He knows.

>If Trump legalized DUDE WEED he would win 2020 in a landslide

No, the stoners would forget to vote.

Entertain this thought for a moment.

What would've happened had Sessions not recused himself? Rosenstein had a field day when he recused himself, and now all the information Mueller's team compiled is receiving oversight for once. If Sessions had been watching the entire time, they may have been less reckless, by choosing different investigators, or may have even omitted details/sources that they planned to redact in order to achieve a certain goal. Now Trump's team gets to review nearly 2 years worth of information Mueller's team dug up.

I'm not sure exactly why they chose to have Sessions recuse himself immediately after the midterms, but I feel like it was because they knew we'd lose the House, so they wanted a DoJ that was able to participate in the impending House frenzy regarding Russia. If so, then that would be 3 birds one stone. Sessions leaving is a good thing for Trump supporters, the fact he did it the day after the election just kicks sand in the eyes of Democrats celebrating their Pyrrhic victory, and now there's talk of drug reform and possibly justice reform (both very bipartisan, could easily become the biggest campaign point for the 2020 run)

Fuck off with that weak tired shit
Just because Democrats "won" the midterms doesn't mean Jow Forums is Reddit now. Why don't you go back to Jow Forumspolitics with that?

All he has to do is make some basic to the middle and when the Dems block it he can take it and run.

It's over. Trump is now the house bitch. Robert Mueller is about to go in dry. Prepare your anus.

Attached: W8Q1PoJh.jpg (800x418, 49K)

How was Trump supposed to know he was a backstabber?

>due to market adjustment

What Market? What does that term even mean? Are you sure you weren't promoted to head dishwasher but were too stupid to realise why you had an extra gold star on your hat?

Of course Q is real. You think it's some loser boomer in his man cave? It's either a foreign nations pys-op propping up Trump or it's a Trump campaign psy-op. Either way, it is an asset to Trump

Mueller might be /ourguy/ though

I've asked enough people enough times to realize that if I asked you "why do you think that? What does he have on Trump" that all you can really come back with is MUH 274932 INDICTMENTS.

The absolute worst Mueller could conceivably do would be to go after Don Jr and or Kushner and or Manafort under some ridiculous interpretation of the law to criminalize the Veselnitskaya meeting, which was a literal nothingburger

trump was fighting a civil war in his own party after the election remember?
it wasn't trump

>Either way, it is an asset to Trump
No it's not. Q is designed to placate people, to pull the wool over their eyes long enough to run out the clock on holding the Obama administration accountable for using the FBI as a political weapon to spy on their campaign rivals. From the instant Q started on that "Mueller is really OUR GOY" bullshit it was beyond obvious

It's when a business evaluates individual positions and adjusts their wages, usually upward, in response to market fluctuations. It isn't about compensating general inflation, it's when the market price of a job increases as a response to stimuli in the market economy.

>2 years
>so quickly
wha?

Attached: 3p9309834345.jpg (305x392, 24K)

Trump and his sons (probably) browse Jow Forums
One or more of them saw us mocking Sleepy Sessions and questioning why Sessions is still AG even though he dindu nuffin all these years.
You anons should embrace your power. Make good poasts and somewhere, someone out there is reading and thinking about what you say.
Also, it's not a surprise because Trump also tweets that Sessions doesn't do shit, and we basically signal-boost that by agreeing with him on this humble yak-milk kefir-making tutorial forum.

Attached: 1540614599578.png (652x518, 47K)

Sessions is a boomer fuckwit but it was Trump that set off the Mueller investigation by firing Comey.

Attached: 1541567724325.jpg (260x295, 16K)

> declassifies FISA info
> turfs Rosenstein
> shuts down Mueller
TFW Trump pulls off the ultimate troll & names Sessions to replace Sessions.
> muh recusal

Attached: F1DAEE5B-6E0E-4789-8E3F-9AFA33B0CCB6.jpg (383x526, 63K)

>hindsight
sage

>names Sessions to replace Sessions
Kek

It keeps Trump supporter engaged. It has very much benefitted Trump. I agree that it keeps kekistan placated no matter what, but again, that benefits Trump

patience, user

Attached: Capture.jpg (730x527, 38K)

You are one mad shill faggot
Declas of fisa is coming
And when it's shown it was Israel and other allies running gay ops on our private citizens shit WIll hit the fan for them and isreal

Sessions proved anti isis tactics work within our nations walls against traffickers and gangs, he was made into a pseudo baddy by the press twisting trumps complaints, a right given to him by 1st amemdment, as bullets aimed at sessions.
Now rod r gets to slide back into deputy role and new guy who once stated hillary at the very least deserved to be arrested for mishandling and neglect of important secure information, gets to be in charge of mueller, since new guy hasnt recused like sessions.
Strategic take over by GEoTUS, he even says he could have ended it anytime he wanted to, now he wont end it when the other sides crimes start coming to light. When the othersides lawyers offices are raided, president can say the investigation already has a track record of such actions so its not out of the ordinary.
Work on yourselves now anons and enjoy the show, you have the priveledge of being the first to wake up from the illusion of the children of the lie, lets lead by example, cure yourself of anger, an illogical thing

You’re absolutely right I do user

Attached: IMG_20180827_002853.jpg (571x573, 32K)

>It has very much benefitted Trump.

it hasn't but whatever.

This. Seeing all the dirt that came out a few months ago about his handling of Clinton's email case, it woulda been better to have him clinging on for the past two years, chipping away at him and then having his case fall apart over all the conflicts of interest and outright incompetence.

Maybe getting Trump to fire Comey was a 4D chess move by the Dems...

>meet sessions, feel like he's a solid goy
>appoint him
>turns out sessions is a deep state shill also
>can't fire him right away as it will look bad
>gotta wait
>lets see if sessions at least does anything i ask him to
>sessions doesn't do jackshit
>ok its obvious and proven now that sessions is controlled by my enemies
>alright lets blast sessions on twatter
>still nothing
>alright now that we secure senate and slightly lost house, its safe to fire sessions
>sessions, you're fired

sounds like an honest mistake and a good strategy to wait. name one thing sessions has done in past 2 years. all i recall is that he said he was going to crack down on weed. that's it. basically he was an anti-weed boomer on the cusp of retirement.

Attached: leonardo dicaprio disgusted.jpg (330x412, 50K)

Did anyone see the clip when he did an "Air Q" with his finger at the end of a recent rally...Missouri I think...I'll see if I can find the clip. I'm incredibly skeptical of Q being real myself, but it was almost undeniable that Trump did that. Idk what to think. As far as Sessions go he's either deep state or literally about to out some of the swamp. Its all based too much on speculation

>air Q
Holy shit you people are beyond redemption.

Yes i know, i mean what industry, in America, has just had to increase their cost base/labour overhead by a staggering 25%.

I would be furious if my business suddenly has a 25% increase in overhead!

Lol none of what you said is a capital offense. You actually believe people will hang? How deluded are you, or did you just take a hit off the meth pipe when you typed that?

I was given a $2 raise about 10 months ago, and I got a $6 raise almost a month ago...now I make $30/hr...
Because my work makes money, and thats the market...

Bullshit. "Trust the plan"...where has that gotten us?

The reality of the situation is that literally the entire ball game hinges on Huber and the DOJ IG, who have been completely silent and whose report on Strzok led to ZERO prosecutions and glossed over some very serious crimes and PERVASIVE POLITICAL CORRUPTION at the FBI.

Literally the only reason we ever even heard about the Wiener laptop is because the NY field office bucked FBI HQ and went rogue .. otherwise Strzok and co would have buried it forever.

Q's effect has been to seriously undermine the credibility of people raising alarms about public corruption under Obama and is, at the very best, a limited hangout to distract the immense crowd sourced investigative potential of Jow Forums.