Blacks BEFORE Illegals

Listen up brother blacks of Jow Forums. NOW is the time to stand up for our race. Years ago, democrats promised us free shit and a better life. Now it's all suddenly "oh yeah but what about free shit and a better life for muslim refugees." Well fuck that nigga. Gov't promised us better social security and benefits, andn ow they think they can just worm their way out of it. So looks like it's time to riot because these cracka ass fucks been lying to us the whole time.

Attached: 1541642249205.png (1071x1471, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CarlaDaddesi/status/1051145345697284096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

show us your bbc

Get Good Tyrone
Literally used and dumped like a condom for a better way to gouge votes

Satan is the father of lies and deception, don’t inherit the sorrows of sin, depart from him and repent

Attached: 8E778A83-06B7-4DAB-81DD-4A13EEC2DC42.jpg (182x277, 10K)

>4188
Don't forget the Twitter hash #hireblacksbeforeillegals

bump for my fellow nigtrolls

Blacks are an outdated and under performing voting block. Democrats know they can import tens of thousands of voting age illegals from Central/South America per month under the right administration while blacks are a slow or no growth electorate with little to offer. Blacks are old hat.

Attached: 1595436746389.png (1000x878, 744K)

based black niggas, of course your time in america counts, dont let anybody get on the line over you.

At least the faulty farm equipment is realizing there is a pecking order.

Bump

Attached: 8E4F1C58-5A7D-4DB9-A2EB-BE275B4DA123.jpg (1000x749, 162K)

Pls no riots. Protest but please don't riot, it will make right wingers look violent, if we show that right-wing blacks are superior to lefties than it will push the rest over due to your relatively small numbers.

I think this is a good idea.

checked

Attached: 1537924500970.jpg (634x482, 110K)

(((cracka ass fucks)))

top kek, though aren't most regular jews insular and cut off? It's only really the ones at the top that are an issue.

Negros have been replaced by Mexicans. Sorry to tell you this, brother.

They're more productive, even if equally as violent.

This is retarded. Spics are superior to niggers in every way. Spics have higher IQs, they work harder, and they have hotter qt3.14s.

Attached: qtspic.webm (800x640, 3M)

This is fucking genius.

Too bad everyone in this thread is too stupid to realize this is meant for white people to print out and plaster around school campuses...

I don't get it, is this the order that they get the rope?

Attached: 1541122652207.jpg (750x699, 148K)

how about you get the fuck out of the west and bring your resources back to west africa so its, well, less shit

call it Black Americans Before Illegals
BABI
then you can use expressions like throwing BABI out with the bathwater
or
BABI you know Im good for it

Death to all niggers! Kill them all spics! Kill them all!

They are for all intents and purposes western. Now, a good chunk of them are pretty violent westerners, but they're certainly not african culturally.

based and redpilled commie...but you still need to die

>Years ago, democrats promised us free shit

No, they promised you other people's shit they stole and you are too morally bankrupt to refuse.

I agree. Black Americans are American in mind set and culture. Illegals are encouraged not to assimilate by libtards. 90% of blacks I meet are fine, same percentage as whites.

Eh, I guess if you're in the south it's different. Up here in the cities they can get a bit agressive. Nothing a bit of better parenting and church can't fix. Illegals are just out the question since they shoudn't be here, it's the sad truth but they should fix their own countries first.

My brothers, this could be you under republican rule. Don't let the islamic loving democrat take this away!

Attached: 63ebe1c2a9d562881ef65a8b1d1bc56c--black-women-dating-interracial-love.jpg (236x286, 12K)

>They are for all intents and purposes western.
this. we're fucking full

Just tell them it's to preserve african culture and they'll be more for it than anyone else.

>post signs on college campuses and urban areas
>hashtag #blacksbeforeillegals on twitter.
>get trending on twitter
>take photos of said signs
>larp as sjw on social media and say that these signs are racist!
>larp as blacks on social media and say the SJWs are whitesplaining.
>if covered by media outlet, larp as blacks again and whine about whitesplaining.

god level irl shitposting

SHIT GUYS ITS BEEN TAKEN
twitter.com/CarlaDaddesi/status/1051145345697284096
think it might undermine the campaign?

Just steal it from RepublicaNPC's. They'll stay far away once "the evil neo-nazi white subremacist fascists" get ahold of it.