What is the biggest shithole in burgerland? Prove me wrong

What is the biggest shithole in burgerland? Prove me wrong.
>Protip: good luckek

Attached: 20181107_201923.jpg (1076x1567, 736K)

where do you live?

>Wisconsin
Done

In illinois. Was born here and have a great career, but I travel alot. I couldn't even guess which state is worse than this shit hole.

You’re not from IL you goddamn cheeselover

Illinois fag here, saw a dead guy lying in the road near a bus station.

Have you ever been to la?

>found the fellow illinois retard
Which state is worse?
Im moving to wisconsin in the next two years to keep my same job.

the Bears will always suck no matter what you say bitchboi

The land of Rahm Emanuel, Barrack Obama and his husband, Dick Durbin, Luis Gutierrez, Mike Quigley, you get the idea. Complete shithole north of interstate 80.

I hate living here so much. I've got a lot if government union friends (prison guards) and they all voted jb because of back pay. Fucking idiots, dont they know they are fucking us over. Once I get the money saved I'm fucking out of here, but I might still buy real estate here as an investment

Recently visited san diego, but never LA. You really think california is worse than Illinois? California is fucked up on so many levels, but the landscape is unbelievable. Illinois has shit weather, mosquitoes, and a corrupted demonrar goverment, as well as the murderous chiraq.

McHenry fag here moving to NV so I can buy suppressors with the money I'll save in income tax.

My county voted to become a sanctuary from Illinois gun laws but the state itself is still a dumpster fire that is about to escalate even further now that Madigan is probably getting supermajority and a leftist governor.

Where in mchenry? The taxes are better than cook and joopage

Spring Grove. Can't wait to GTFO in 2019

>illinois libtards hate trump - "he is an elite billionaire!!"
>elect pritzker who is a billionare scam artist madigan pet

I honestly don't care about legal/illegalization of drugs. However, if you OD, then you are on your own. I support you taking everything you can get your hands on if it eliminates you from the gene pool. Make The Gene Pool Deep Again.

You are close to wisconsin. Godspeed illinoistard

So why not decriminalize all drugs then for tax and safety benefits?

I'd considered WI but after Walker getting BTFO it's going to turn shit-tier I'm afraid. Illinois is insolvent and I'm tired of paying for the public sector's retirement.

Don't forget Hillary, she was born in Chicago. We create the most toxic politicians in the country. California must be jealous.

>a literal white paradise in the first world
jesus christ, if this is the worst you can come up with you don't know how good you have it

Is also my fear. Rauner was a piece of shit, despite being republican but I was a fan of walker. I just want a nice town that is safe and white for my family.

Trenton, NJ by far

lol this is where the simpsons is filmed, is everyone yellow there?

>illinois
>white paradise
user, I...

Attached: 1540250900486.jpg (443x332, 37K)

Just a bunch of carls and apus...

m8, the black Chicago metro population is nearly equal to your country's population. And to make matters worse the murder rate in Chicago is also nearly equal to Guinea's.
You got the wrong idea about Illinois.

Baltimore. Every single time.

chekd

yes

Do you think maryland is worse than illinois?

it isnt

No one has mentioned that we have the most shit gun laws in the USA

Any niggertown like Memphis, Baltimore, Oakland, Detroit

The entire US is a shithole desu

>california doesn't exist

>filmed
actually the cartoon takes place in ohio.

Maryland's gun laws are horrid too though.

gun laws are worse, but overall, laws are worse and more biased/racist in california.

I'm from Chicago. Can confirm.

Wausau

Cleveland OH. I live in downtown Detroit but I wouldn’t move to Cleveland for all the money in the world. At least Detroit is mostly empty, and most of the homeless people are squatting in blight houses. I went to Cleveland for a concert a year ago and had multiple encounters with aggressive homeless heroin addicts of every ethnicity. They don’t call it the “Mistake by the lake” or “Opioid Crisis Ground Zero” for nothing.

Attached: 3BBA3109-21E7-44DD-A231-784EE0B5BD5D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.89M)

No silencers? I can get guns easily, but i have a perfect record. Here silencers are illegal and you need a foid card. I always laugh at the concept of grabbing guns, chicago will remain violent. You need a firearm in chiraq - it is similar to a warzone. People even get shot up in the nice areas.

Oh Maryland has foid cards?
Maryland outlaws Sbrs and suppressors?
Maryland has a gigantic wait period for all firearms?

i live in illinois, and we do have the worst gun laws. you have to have a firearm owner id, which is unlike any other state in the union. We only got concealed carry when the supreme court forced illinois to do so. And as you said, Chicago still has the worst murder rate of any similar sized city in the nation. luckily i live in the suburbs

All the fly overs are shit holes

also chicagoans are the stupidest people in the country. decades of misrule by democratic machine politics and they keep voting dems in. California at least has silicon valley. But when Pritzker gets done taxing us there will be no sources of revenue left

Fuck Ohio

Attached: 1541110135082m.jpg (1024x576, 127K)

Heil to the victors!

Jewpage tried to implement a proposition putting devices on our cars and having us pay a tax on how many miles we drove. I voted a fat no on that one.

Yes. We are flat and featureless. And cold 3/4 of the year. Fuck..

>ohio

Attached: ohio-state-parks-hocking-hills-state-park-547x418.jpg (547x418, 117K)

I nominate East St. Louis (Illinois). Visited that city and Ferguson (drove right through the street where Trayvon got shot) when I was in St. Louis, and wow, what a shithole. seriously feared for my life, probably was the only white guy in the entire city.

Mike brown, not Trayvon. But that's just semantics.
Yeah illinois has Chicago and east st louis, this state fucking sucks. Please anons send help

If im gonna live in a blue state i might as well live in sunny, rich california

Bomb chicago. Obama praised/created rahm Emmanuel and the city has gone to complete shit under him. I knew this incredibly nice restaurant owner from algonquin that got murdered in chicago on fucking michigan avenue for no reason. You aren't safe anywhere there.

Well im downstate and it sucks. Chicago is a hell hole though

South from me can be just as much shit as chicago almost. Ever been to peoria or nearby?

lived in chicago for 5 years for school, bunch of narcissists and angry drunks

Yeah if I had to live somewhere at least the weather could be nice. Nope born smack dabbed in the Midwest and a liberal state at that.

Attached: its-all-so-tiresome-34354344.png (500x380, 96K)

Madison County (St Louis area), which is probably the most liberal part of the state outside of Chicago, just voted to become a Sanctuary County from any gun laws passed by the state legislature.
>pic related

Attached: sanctuarycounty.jpg (806x57, 20K)

>90 degrees
>mosquitoes
>0 degrees
>90 degrees
>democrat
>corrupt
>violent nogs
Basically third world country tier in the middle of the US.

How do you vote to be a sanctuary county? I hope all fed funding gets canceled there.

*blocks your path*

Attached: Chance to win Superbowl.png (292x288, 39K)