Obama kicks out Journalist, met with applause

Reminder that this happened

twitter.com/almostjingo/status/1022297569337077765

Attached: Capture.png (585x594, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/06/24/politics/obama-heckler-white-house-lgbt/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea but trump is literally hitler

czectum

Trump kicked out a reporter that was trying to ask a question, while it was his turn to ask (or he wouldnh't have had the microphone). Obama kicked out a reporter that was just yelling things out of turn. There's a pretty big difference.

Obama blew up Michael Hastings

So let me try to understand this latest Trumpist whataboutism. You're attempting to defend Trump barring Acosta from the white house (for falsely claiming he assaulted a female intern) is justified because someone shouting and yelling at Obama during a press briefing, who was given almost 2 minutes to quiet down, was removed for being disruptive? You're also comparing Acosta, who was at the time asking questions with the mic, something he's allowed to do to someone just shouting and yelling at the president.

Is this truly the best arguments you could string up with your mental gymnastics?

One day soon you will be put in camps and executed.

I don't know who that is or if that's true or not. Just commenting on the difference between the two situations that are being compared.

Not an argument.

>I dont know anything because I'm a fucking retard

Nigger

trump kicked out a reporter who he answered the question to and then asked for the next. trump was done. the jew kept interrupting and wouldn't give up the mic.

Hypocrites
Fuck then all

>Jim Acosta never talks "out of turn"

>You're attempting to defend Trump
We don't need to defend the President. He can give press access to whoever he pleases at his discretion, and CNN should have been barred in its entirety long ago. What we are doing is pointing out yet another instance of left-wing media hypocrisy.

hi shariblue

Attached: 1541608810956.jpg (549x670, 72K)

but what about orange? i mean we dont care anything that happened literally before 2016, its simply not relevant, even the media are erasing irrelevant information, you better believe we are shaping your reality they way we see fit

Acosta is a dirtbag that had it coming. You realize 40% of the news Jim Acosta covered in the past 2 years has been Jim Acosta, right?

He specifically interjects himself into stories so he is talked about in the media. You really don't fucking get it.

Attached: IMG_2875.jpg (3024x4032, 1.05M)

It's always Jim Acosta's turn to talk

He was told to give up the mic. Tough shit. Doesn't matter anyway. They are ALL there at the pleasure of the White House. Fuck off with this.

John Brennan too. Member berries?

No, he definitely does, he's an absolute piece of shit in many ways. I'm just saying that these are two completely incomparable situations.

King Nigger being elected was the day I gave up on normie scum for good, so last night wasn't a surprise at all. You could show a person a video of niggers and spics raping their grandparents to death in front of an audience of kikes dry-washing their filthy hands, and the normie would say "not all Blacks and Hispanics are like that" before calling you a Nazi and reporting your YouTube channel. Civil War in 2024, or the 5% of you worthless faggots that even get laid will have nigger grandbabies that speak Spanish.
>inb4 glowing
Fuck you.

Attached: 1540518001185.jpg (798x798, 103K)

>while it was his turn to ask (or he wouldnh't have had the microphone)
He'd asked 2 questions already and Trump wanted to give one of the other reporters the mic and told him to sit down. He refused and kept interrupting, a woman even tried to take the mic from him and he pushed her arm away.

Bump, tag CNN, Trump and Jim “The accoster” Acosta

The problem is Trump blatantly lied about the reason for rescinding Acosta's pass.

npc.memoryHole(this)

We need to believe women, why do you hate survivors? Just like with Kavanaugh, it's up to Acosta to prove he didn't do it.

I have always voted red across the board, and will continue to do so until the day I die (or, depending on the future of this country, until I am imprisoned for the crime of being a white male).

Based and redpilled.

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (488x550, 34K)

Wow this is actually based

Proofs?

>acosta had it coming
Not an argument

Fuck off nigger.

The two situations are 100% comparable.
If it was his still his turn to ask, the staffer wouldn't have gone to take the microphone from him, dumb faggot

TWEET THIS @DONLEMON

Trump supporters really should't start talking about hypocrisy.

Attached: 1536873226054.jpg (3868x2268, 2.07M)

Obama did 9/11

"Corey Lewandowski should be charged for assault."
Your time is coming soon kike.

Acosta was screaming pointless questions at Trump while trump was getting photos taken with Kim Jung Un

True. But that was a different incident that took place months ago, it had nothing to do with this press conference. However if you compared THAT situation to that Obama situation, then you'd have an accurate comparison.

>reporters filming Obama with cell phones
>and then they all chanted and clapped!
Oh yeah that's normal, totally checks out. I see reporters at press conferences doing this all the time. I believe this is a gathering of reporters because that's what the random Tweet says! It's for sure not somebody trying to honeypot Trump supporters and make them look like gullible retards!

Reminder that Obama deported immigrants from red states who leaned red, trad Catholic types, business types etc.
The immigrants dems defend are the ones who are gangy, drug dealers, peasanty types

Orange man bad

>liberating tolerance

Fuck off shill. You are going to be executed for treason.

>mental gymnastics
>implying that isn't what you are doing by only seeing it as one incident that acosta did when the truth is he's been fucking up and this is the straw that broke the camel's back
Kys shill

Do you read what you type schizo?

No, fuck you, you gullible fucking retard. Read this: amp.cnn.com/cnn/2015/06/24/politics/obama-heckler-white-house-lgbt/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

It wasn't a gathering of reporters and it wasn't a reporter who was removed. It was an LGBT event that an illegal immigrant crashed to protest. Somebody posted a clip on Twitter and LIED about it, saying it was Obama ejecting a reporter to the applause of other reporters. You believed it because it fit your narrative. Now you look like a retard. Kys.

Seriously. Somebody baited you and you bought it. You are a brainlet.

oh nonononononono

Attached: jhgfjhgf.jpg (623x400, 82K)

Orange man bad and FUCK context. Only nazis need facts.

You realize that means that the tweet in OP is lying, right? And that everyone on Jow Forums who believed it and spread it is retarded, right? The footage shows Obama removing an illegal immigrant heckler, to the applause of a bunch of gays. It doesn't show Obama removing a reporter during the Q&A portion of a presser, to the applause of other reporters.

It should've been obvious from the cell phones waving around that this wasn't a pool of journalists, but you guys wanted to believe it. This is how people will undermine your position, by making you co-sign dumb, fraudulent shit.

Are those random tweets supposed to signify something to people that aren't already libtarded?

Jews a parasite infecting humanity

Remember when he tried to kill the Nork peace talks? Because I remember.

when trans/disabled/illegal colored people talk you better shut up and listen bigot

Based Centre-left Obama BTFO’s far left reporter

>Based Centre-right Obama BTFO’s left reporter

SPREAD

>doesn't know who michael hastings is

why are you even here?

they're racking up shekels per post

Attached: 1539578822823s.jpg (109x125, 3K)

Attached: 1492813426244.jpg (600x328, 32K)

"Whataboutism", the new leftist method of kvetching that your hypocrisy is called out. Sit down bitch. You don't hold the moral high ground at all