Gotta love how the Republitards have gone almost completely silent after getting clobbered in the midterms

Gotta love how the Republitards have gone almost completely silent after getting clobbered in the midterms.
>We lost an entire chamber of Congress by 30 seats! B-but we still won though!

Hilarious. I haven't had such a good sleep in years.

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20181105095259/https://www.salon.com/2017/12/13/a-blue-wave-in-2018-experts-say-doug-jones-win-is-a-very-bad-sign-for-the-gop/
marijuanamoment.net/trump-will-legalize-marijuana-after-midterms-anthony-scaramucci-predicts/
forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/10/10/trump-administration-seeks-public-comments-on-marijuana-reclassification/#17cd4733749a
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/11/donald-trump-will-push-federal-marijuana-reform-re/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The winning never stops!

Antifa is chimping and is going to throw away the left's small victory.

Sessions and the deep state BTFO!

Probably because the GOP gained Senate seats and can confirmed all of Trump's judges.

Sorry, your Ninth Circuit is ours now, leftists.

Here’s why, fucking faggot

Attached: 9A6E71D3-6EE9-4A9B-BDB6-7C82B547C440.jpg (1107x1126, 865K)

Still did better than Obama.

Attached: IMG_2972.jpg (300x300, 74K)

>S-save us Kavanaugh!

Mueller is invincible now btw.

reminder to normies and boomers this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minus.png (280x280, 875)

Obama lost 70, got re-elected, and is held up as a god by libtards.

#CantBattheMatt

Attached: 4640990_110718-wabc-ap-whitaker-img.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Conservatives are having a blast today. Liberals stay incredibly upset lol. Nice gainz, faggot.

#Can'tFireMuellerOnceHe'sReappointedByTheHouseIntelligenceCommittee

Go ahead. Try and fire him.

/thread

> Implying antifa won't chimpout so much by then that Trump won't have emergency powers.

The Reichstag is on fire gents and the winning never stops.

>a-any day now!

We won the senate. The house are not that important. You retards won the arm farting contest we took the cake.

I was initially unhappy about the minor setback of losing the house because I knew antifa would chimp if the Dems couldn't even win that.

But they are going to chimp anyway its comfy.

Just like getting Trump impeached.
>any day now

You realize you just responded to yourself, you idiot.

Actually the House majority means that yes, Trump can be impeached.

You didn't really think that one through, did you?

At least we still have the Senate! Ave Imperator!

> Blocks your guilty verdict in impeachment.

Attached: download (28).jpg (275x183, 11K)

Sorry we didn't start up the world tour talking about how we lost, writing books about how we lost, crying about how we lost, hashtag #imwithher #itwasherturn REEEEEEEEEEE yeah, because that's how you do it eh Hilldawg. Very stoic.

Not without the senate faggot

>Wine two out of three in an election that almost always results in a clean sweep for the other team.

>Lost

It could have gone better, but it could have gone much worse. For all the left kvetching they ended up with very little real power and Trump expelled many of the old guard neocons. While the left only gained ground electing crazy eyed loose cannon subversive diversity hires that can only appeal to small individual enclaves of fringe left or identitarian movements. None of which can appeal to a broad or unified voter base. Infact many of their new members are at direct odds with their party leaders and financial backers. They have in many ways become the Poe's law party. Much of what their individual members say and believe hurts and fractures the party whole no matter what. The only thing that they all agree on is orange man bad and fuck America fuck white people.

It's a bold strategy Cotton. We'll have to see how it works out.

Attached: 1541479693334m.jpg (1024x611, 159K)

You’re so fucking weak, it’s pathetic. Try harder faggot you’ll always be a loser

babies first midterms

We always said, and you can look at any article over the last two years, that winning the Senate was unlikely. Winning the House was our goal and we achieved that.

Funny, if the House is so easy to win, then shouldn't YOU have won the House? And yet you didn't.

>muslim
>leftist
show tits or gtfo

we lost by around 10. dumbass.

Dude, you are losing control of your own shitposting thread. You need to act fast or everyone here will know you are an idiot.

I don't care as long as the guy who announced sage gets banned.

>deep state BTFO because one side of the deep state lost to the other side of the deep state

If you weren't a retard trying to feel like a part of something you'd realize that bi-partisan politics is literally the life blood of the deep state. This board is a joke. Please go back to The_Donald.

Attached: 1513938751260.jpg (1890x1630, 153K)

Good thing Mueller has nothing

Instead of throwing a fucking fit like a toddler for 2 years?

I’m getting fucking sick of these threads. Congress was going to go blue.
This almost always happens.
It happened with Bush, it happened with Obama, it happened with fucking Reagan. House flips.
This is actually a major loss for the dems because they should have taken senate by every prediction. This is the most underwhelming midterm in awhile and that spells bad news for them.
Obama lost the most house seats IN HISTORY and he still won reelection.
Get fucked.

The chamber alone has absolutely no influences. We have the senat, looser!

Don't lie, you're a sad sack of shit, addicted to drugs, emotionally unstable and a colossal faggot.

Everyone hates you.

Never forget that. Ever.

>they should have taken senate by every prediction.
There was not a single prediction that said that.

>Try and fire him.
If Mueller doesn't have a supervisor then he needs to be confirmed by the Senate.

No originally you faggots WERE saying you would take the Senate and the House. It's just in the last few weeks that you started realizing that your chances in the Senate were moot, so you focused on the House and some key governors races and only got the House in the end.

Corrected. And that invalidates my other points, how, you shareblue shill?

ohj sweetie, the left will add three more seats FAR LEFT SEATS

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 77K)

>No originally you faggots WERE saying you would take the Senate and the House
Find even one article that says that. I'll wait.

Based Muslim caring about MAGA, may Allah be with you.

Absolutely this

web.archive.org/web/20181105095259/https://www.salon.com/2017/12/13/a-blue-wave-in-2018-experts-say-doug-jones-win-is-a-very-bad-sign-for-the-gop/

you got the fag part wrong

Attached: protect_her.jpg (640x640, 125K)

>They added, "We are not predicting that to happen, and Republicans are still favored, perhaps significantly, to hold the Senate."

BTFO by your own link. Impressive.

There was no blue wave, but Florida's Amendment 4 is going to hurt a lot in the future.

What are you talking about? Nobody gives a fuck about the House, lmao, the Senate is what matters.

Democrats lost high profile races in FL, TX, TN, GA, and others. They barely took the house, something that every "out" party does in the midterm. They couldn't even win the Senate. Blue wave was just a blue trickle. A very poor performance from them, and they only had to censor every conservative on the internet to make it happen!

Attached: 1515023391279.gif (150x148, 930K)

Nevada was a complete blue wave. The state is 100% blue from now on.

Whitaker is bait for the left. He isn't in to mess with the investigation. He's in because he wont go after marijuana. Sessions was very anti-weed and Whitaker is for it so long as its legal.

Trump will try to push reform. He will offer it to democrats in exchange for something else like a middle class tax cut or some of the tax revenue expanding medicare/medicaid. If they agree, he wins. If they disagree, he gets to say hes being stonewalled which reinforces his base and proves dems don't care about principles, just orange man bad. If they don't agree they shoot themselves. If they do agree, he has the highest approval rating in history, strengthens the economy, and clinches 2020.

Remember this post.

Senatus Consultum Ultimum when?

I guarantee you Trump will never offer something like that.

Remember THIS post.

>Not without the senate faggot

It's nice that you trust that Mitch McConnell wouldn't stab Trump in the back and replace him with Pence.

>Hilarious. I haven't had such a good sleep in years.

Yes, that's good NPC. Sleeeeeep. Go back to Sleeeeeeeeeeep.

Gotta love how lefty house commies still need 290 total votes to override any Trump veto! Plus two thirds of the senate! Lovin' it!!

>Still did better than Obama.
Doesn't matter now, numb nuts

reddit youre up late

marijuanamoment.net/trump-will-legalize-marijuana-after-midterms-anthony-scaramucci-predicts/

forbes.com/sites/tomangell/2018/10/10/trump-administration-seeks-public-comments-on-marijuana-reclassification/#17cd4733749a

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/11/donald-trump-will-push-federal-marijuana-reform-re/

He's been testing the waters recently. Trump personally doesnt care one way or the other. But itll bring in the blacks, mexicans, bernie bros, libertarians, greens, and a lot of the disenfranchised dems. Even the majority of republicans are onboard with it these days if only for the economic benefits. There is a lot of weed money tied up that the banks cant touch right now. If the dems shit on the idea, he has a club to beat them over the head with for the next two years.

It's happening.

>Cherrypicking one line and ignoring the entire rest of the article
Weak.

Oh no, that thing that ALWAYS happens happened except it wasn't nearly as bad as you people said it would be. I'm so blown the fuck out.

Just like the wall which still hasn't happened, right?

Let me know when it actually happens.

Which it won't.

Today I will remind them

Attached: pol was wrong again.png (1140x292, 120K)

Mueller already said he had nothing and the investigation ended. Move on to the next accusation, it'll be about as effective, I'm just bored with this one.

I try to let all this nonsense impact my life as little as possible. No panic attacks, no literally shaking. Just trying to live every day a little better than the one before. Sure as fuck not letting some stupid ass Democrats get in the way of that.

>Mueller already said he had nothing
Mueller has not said a single thing.

How exactly does it benefit you to make shit up?

It's over. Trump is now the house bitch. Democrats will not fund the fucking wall. And while I'm at it, Robert Mueller is about to go in dry. Prepare your anus.

Attached: W8Q1PoJh.jpg (800x418, 49K)

They can't. While this was a definite loss for the Republicans the Senate decides who goes into the courts so the house is totally irrelevant.

Obstruction of justice
Tax fraud
Perjury
Treason

Attached: Removal.jpg (499x550, 48K)

The governors decide who go into the state courts though, and guess who won those? The Democrats.

Where exactly did I use the word easy again? Also your memeflag fell off. As I said for all of the lefts bullshit over the last two years. They managed a slim majority in a single house. Good job. You lost on two of three fronts. How many more times can you wage total war for such little ground before you start recognizing your pyrrhic victory's for what they are? What is your platform even trying to achieve in reality? You say lofty things like equality, but evey single time you try and "fix" something all I see is you deciding who is the victim and who is the oppressor class and who gets the free shit and who gets the check and punishment accordingly. You just want to be the buricratic dictator of one contentious peasant uprising against whatever is disagreeing with you at the moment. Fuck that.

Nigga looks like agent 47

Attached: 68FB9337-95C6-45F0-A73E-D9FAAC39F17A.png (1021x640, 311K)

>You lost on two of three fronts.
You really think there are only three fronts? We won a LOT more races besides the House ones. Take a look at those results again. Maybe it'll finally sink in how thoroughly your side has been owned.

Gritty's coming this 2020.

Economic crash in 2019 will give the DSA historic numbers and overwhelm the centrist cuckolds in primaries as progressive senators take multiple unexpected states in the senate.

One can dream

>Jannies actually patrol these shit threads
Bahahaha

Attached: 1514665031933.gif (168x176, 1.49M)

>This board is a joke

Correction, this board turned into a joke

>House

>Senate

>Governorate

Republicans gained in two of the three major races. You are not very good at this.

>win 3 (three) (tres) seats in a chamber you already have majority in
>lost 30 seats and control of the house
>lose 7 governorships
>lose hundreds of state legislative seats and 6 state legislature chambers
>states pass tons of liberal ballot measures, including legal weed, taxes for schools/homelessness, and restoring voting rights to felons
>"w-w-we won big last night get fuked libruls"

HAHAHAHAHA
these conservacucks are still in full fucking damage control mode after getting reamed last night. feels fucking good man.

Reminder, reagan lost 26 seats in 82 and then won 49 out of 50 states in 84.

Reminder, Nixon resigned.

You forgot to change your flag.

I know and you know these "democrat" posters are all foreigners and europeans upset at the lack of blue tsunami.

that would require all of the dems to agree on impeachment articles, which will already be an uphill battle

This is not the 1980's. Trump isn't going to win 49 states. He will have to fight hard to win in 2020. That's just a fact.

If Trump is literally Hitler this guy is Mussolini

>it was expected and followed the pattern of losing the house
>strengthened the senate
>GAINED governors
Everything went better than expected

Attached: DA373FDE-EDA7-4293-A77F-52191576F904.gif (640x636, 359K)

>GAINED governors

wrong. GOP didn't gain a single one. and lost KANSAS among many others.

>tumor face man continues to waste money investigating things that aren't illegal

>GAINED governors
In what universe?

If you "won" then why the NPC chimp out scheduled across the country for tomorrow? That defies logic.

Because Trump fired Sessions and is probably moving on Mueller

>clobbered
Literally the least bad midterm losses in the House in 40 years.

Like I gotta explain myself to some cowardly Israeli hiding behind a meme flag

>Republitards

Boomer mecca fag detected.

Probably because Trump is trying to be the next Nixon, but more ridiculous.

Repubbie cope agenda in full display here.

They lost so bad they can't even tell reality from their own made up fiction.

LMAO

It took Republicans SIX YEARS to take back both chambers of congress back.

It will only take Democrats FOUR. Your orange chimp is not orange enough in that picture.

Two years of attacking Trump 24/7 and Democrats couldn't even take the Senate and barely took the House after incessantly insisting there'd be a Blue Wave. Yeah, I didn't lose any sleep last night.

>clobbered in the midterms
is that what you're calling it?