You know what... they raise a good point

You know what... they raise a good point.

Attached: mostupvotedcomments.jpg (968x562, 112K)

Honestly just fucking put anyone that likes Lord of the Rings or Star Wars or whatever other faggot nerd show these retards quote in concentration camps

How bout a courtesy tldr

good quotes, but what are they being used in reference to on reddit???

Some faggot shit. Posting plebbit should be a bannable offense.

I'm guessing, by flag and post, that Op is a lefty-faggot and feels his Tolkien reference has meaning, when really it's fucking gibberish.
Put down the Molson and learn critical thinking, leaf.

Strike me down and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine!

So many Orcophobes on this website..

ALL THEY WANT IS A SAFEPLACE BEHIND THE WHITEWALLS, WE NEED TO HELP THEM

V for vendetta

Attached: SmartSelect_20181107-213606_Chrome.jpg (1080x1439, 338K)

star wars

Attached: SmartSelect_20181107-215107_Chrome.jpg (1080x1094, 199K)

Why do redditors constantly think they are in a movie?

literally the gayest thing ive seen all day

Attached: 1526827823341.jpg (720x677, 63K)

I think the big difference between the average right and left voter is that when debating the right voter will quote founding fathers or legal scholars or philosophers and the left voter will quote literal popular fiction, usually fantasy or sci-fi.

The "downvote dissenters to oblivion" culture of reddit is astounding. How can people scroll past reams of deleted comments and not realise they're in an echo chamber?

someone post the relevant smuggie

lmao
>I read 1984! I'm smart!

TrUmP iS lItErAlLy SaUrOn

But LotR is very steeped in themes Jow Forums has taken up.

Lord of the Rings is one of the great works of art created by the white man. Fuck you nigger. Just because some lefty retards who think they're the good guys in the story and happen to like it doesn't mean it's bad.

>insulting one of the greatest works of the twentieth century just because one faggot quoted it

Its not liking the content thats the problem, its being so retarded you get your worldview from them and cant think up anything to say on your own.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 1541539107667m.jpg (1024x1024, 120K)

This. What the fuck is this shit? All you faggots shitting on LotR are actual newfags. J. R. R. Tolkein was a genius and his trilogy will go down as one of the greatest works of all time.

Kill yourselves.

They would also fucking hate Tolkien as a person if they knew him better. Tolkien wasn't even remotely a leftist.

Fuck them, LOTR belongs to us.

Attached: reddit-retard.jpg (674x501, 50K)

Are you bigoted racist misogynists scared yet?

Attached: republicide.jpg (1263x830, 101K)

This. Don't ever put Lord of the Rings in the same class as dumb ass harry potter shit.

you guys better watch out. they dont wanna scare us

Attached: SmartSelect_20181107-214548_Chrome.jpg (1068x1179, 237K)

Whats funny is the left doesnt know theyd be on Saurons side due to their unholy alliance with globalist concentration of power and Islam. Without walls everyone in LOTR would be dead

Attached: 1504720818953.jpg (1080x1321, 531K)

Lord of the Rings is mostly about Catholic whites defending their homeland from godless nonwhite savages.
For all their posturing, it's like they don't understand the books at all.

Oh, so should we refrain from biting them in righteous anger and resort to merely flinging shit like monkeys?

Attached: Pepe Laughing Tears.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Wait I thought LotR was racist for not having any black people in it?... why are they allowed to like it now?

Stopped reading at "Lord of the Rings says"
If you have to make a reference to fucking fiction for current political climate, you should be castrated and never allowed to vote.

Lord of the rings is the most redpilled mainstream fantasy out there. White men fighting off dark skinned, subhuman savages who want to overrun their lands and are financed by a traitorous oligarch. The Hobbit movies kinda sucked, but the main trilogy movies are amazing, and even they can't touch the greatness of Tolkien's books.

Did you miss out on all the orcposting fun from a couple years ago?

Wait... What? I always thought the Orcs in LotR were the niggers of Middle Earth.

Why is V for Vendetta being described as if it's some high brow intellectual masterpiece. It was a mediocre graphic novel and the only mildly interesting parts were completely ripped off from 1984. I enjoyed the film, but the plot was actually pretty retarded and the message had literally 0 substance to it.

Also, why are plebiters so self righteous? I'm finding them more annoying than tumblrettes recently.

>Did you miss out on all the orcposting fun from a couple years ago?

You mean like the related pic?...

Attached: The New Face Of Gondor.jpg (400x527, 40K)

Wrong. Niggers are the Orcs of our Earth.

Exactly lmao

Attached: Workplace Diversity.gif (700x700, 107K)

>Orwellian Trumpbot trash
>Reported to mods for cleanup
This can't be real, and they were right after one another. This guy has zero self awareness.

I am the senate!

Attached: unclepalp.jpg (1049x1049, 114K)

Waste of trips with this shitpost

>Easy to read
>Cite US code
If there was a pill that made you this retarded for 3 hours do you guys think it would be a fun recreational drug?

Attached: hobit democracy.jpg (669x822, 103K)

Because Amazon is gonna poz it within an inch of its life

Who would want to risk becoming that retarded from prolonged use?

A dog whistle to all fagets through frodo and samwises homosexual love to go off the deep end and risk their lives against white America

They really shouldn't have put all that basedbean in your food. The damage is irreparable.

Attached: 1540864104164m.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>so, it's treason then
SHEEEEEV