The gif you needed. go forth, frens

the gif you needed. go forth, frens.

Attached: acosta_karatechop.gif (320x240, 2.74M)

WTF?

Attached: Jim_Acucksta.png (962x671, 683K)

did you really need that many black frames in the gif?

Attached: faggot.gif (320x240, 2.07M)

And what's wrong with that? She went aggresively grabbed the microphone out of nowehre. It's human to have such reaction to that sudden altercation.

Brutal rape

Attached: cup.png (1164x794, 474K)

not only does this gif fail to prove this "assault" narrative, it conveniently leaves out what happens before. hilarious 0/10 effort cuck

it would be most amusing had he struck her with a left cross, at least he'd be deserving of the ban.

Attached: cleavage.jpg (645x514, 95K)

A gif bro? What is this, 2014? Webm that shit you fucking kike.

Attached: onlyknew.png (648x484, 512K)

Her job is to take the mic

Acosta just wanted the succ succ.

Attached: forced fellatio.jpg (436x722, 40K)

And what happened before exactly that justifies Jim doing this? That he refused to give up the mic like Trump asked?

that is actually much worse than i thought it was. he intentionally pushed her arm down, his arm is stiff, not limp, he didn't "drop it". that's as near as assault as you need to be in a room with the president to never be in a room with the president again. hang the nigger.

Should he get the death penalty?

Everyone within 3 degrees of even knowing Jim should hang. It's around several billion people, but I don't give a damn.

I think cutting out his rat tongue and cutting off his tiny limp jewish dick would suffice. Perhaps pulverizing his kneecaps with a sledgehammer would also be waranted.

I'm a fan of your calm rationality.

Lmao

How'd you see his dick?

Holy shit. Judo chop!

Attached: judo chop.gif (480x202, 3.16M)

Jow Forums defending a thief, surprise surprise. I thought you guys didnt like gibs?

Attached: swiper.png (626x587, 277K)

Fucking great

Christ I can feel that through the screen

almost............... too human...............................................

I wish I was that guy
Perfect profile picture

I can hear the bones breaking.......outrageous!

F'n saved, have 5 internets

>shitty low-energy meme
>leaf
go fuckin figure

this evil bitch looks like a reptilian

>News person finally snaps at trump straight up not answering questions with serious answers
I knew it'd be CNN first, but all of them left of Trump's favorites are all about to start doing the same.
Trump doesn't ever answer them seriously, and as much as I prefer having a conservative in the house, but ain't anyone else kind of weirded out at how Trump talked to him like a normal person and answered? I mean, is Trump putting on an act any time he's on camera?

Did she survive?
#metoo

Nu-uh, he aggressively and threateningly touched a WOMANLORDSHIPOFTHEUNIVERSE, it's 1820, burn hix at the stake.

Libshits wanna live by the sword, they gonna die by the sword.

Lol

we need to hear this interns testimony, it will be powerful, compelling and we need to believe her

Upboated

This.

They mad these stupid fucking #metoo rules. Let them burn on the pyre the built

Dudes grasping that thing like smeagle.

Another fascist literally Hitler is born.

Going in my folder to rustle some jimmies on jewddit

Ohhhhhh shit.. I was actually one of the people that didn't see the big deal, but the way her elbow bends. There is no way she did that on purpose. Even if she is unscathed, he still shouldn't have done that

Top kek

yup, this is the thread

practically rape
he needs to be put in jail for life.

> he still shouldn't have done that
fuck that shit. he should have gone full Mike Tyson on her ass.

Attached: tyson.jpg (723x400, 93K)

it's not his fucking mic you fucking moron

Wing Chun move

accosta is an reporter and he's accustomed to being the one who holds the mic and when the interviewee tries to take the mic he instinctively pulls it back. all normal

I'd break your faggot orbital socket if you tried that shit with me, whitey.

Attached: giphy.gif (363x200, 1.81M)

Attached: GuILjS.gif (320x256, 1.74M)

How should he be dealt with?
>firing squad
>lethal injection
>hanging
>public stoning
???

Welcome to rational methods, leaf.

Unbelievable. Being a woman in this position is scary enough. Intimidated is an understatement. Jim Acosta, senior reporter for CNN, a man who is known nationwide and is a household name to those well-versed in politics, uses his masculinity and power to physically subdue an intern who is simply doing her job. An indelible moment for anyone, to say the least, but for this brave young woman it could be a traumatic turning point in her bright young career. We need to allow her to tell her truth, and we need to foster an environment where she feels comfortable sharing it with those of us who are accepting enough to listen. I want a full investigation and I hope real Americans will stand with me. We need to protect our women. The time to do the right thing is now. This could be your wife, your daughter. I am shaken but I know we can use this to have a real conversation and put our country and our men on the right path.

Attached: 483.jpg (205x246, 6K)

Honestly this is making a big deal out of nothing. But Acosta is a total fucking faggot and I'm okay with any excuse being used to kick him to the curb.

Could all been avoided by having multiple mics on different frequencies, fucker gets uppity cut off his mic and switch channels make sure to get footage of him throwing bitch fit when he realizes what happened.

This is because of gravity she lunged her arm at him.

Kek

Is the poor qt alright?

Attached: sadfrog11.jpg (241x228, 20K)

>this is nothing
the point is to point out the fucking hypocrisy of the left, specifically the media. its payback for the retarded "BELIEVEWOMENYOUSHITLORD" shit and since the left is now doubling down on it with "muh constitutional rights" its getting even better to put more eyes on it

I think it's in the contract or something that the Whitehouse press wouldn't do that. Or it could be a symbol of free speech

GET YOUR DIRTY FUCKING SPIC HANDS OFF MY QUEEN ACOSTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (495x362, 17K)

Meme flag, weird contrived wording, weird question......

All these Liz Hurley pics are making me happy I didn't kill myself.

Beautiful.

Wasn’t really anything but liberals deserve to get metoo’d for always believing women

Someone please shop acostas face and the staffer onto this

target practice for the day of the new revolution.

Should nail his hands to the doors of the senate

Give him a microphone and the moment he stops talking open fire.

Can someone make a chad vs virgin meme on this?

#AcostaChop

Attached: 1534279778805.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

Maybe it's time to alter the contract, pray that we don't alter it any further.

That's a shit JIF. You should feel ashamed presenting that.

>black bars
>interlaced
>horrible colour compression
>DOESN'T LOOP

You could see Trump visibly angry when Jimmies Rustled Acosta did that, deranged fuck should be put down

That’s would make a good renaissance style painting!

i just drop breadcrumbs. it's up to the people of america to meme.

Attached: meme template.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

He must, if we are to save the Republic.

So.. This is ultra instinct?

The democratically elected King of the country said that he had lost his time to ask questions due to his bad behaviour and it was time for the mic to go to someone else.
The girl was doing her job and that is when he assaulted her.

Why are democrats so violent and hateful against women?
Why did democrats support ISIS rape gangs?

perfect

The way she snaps her head back and deathstares him is hot

From the way the arm bends, it's obvious that when behind closed doors, Jim Acosta pins down Dr. Fords and THRUSTS AND THRUSTS and screams REO Speedwagon at the top of his longs.
>KEEP
>sobs
>ON
>thrust sobs
>ROLLIN
i'm literally shaking

Attached: BLASEY FORD LINCOLN MERCURY.jpg (541x554, 351K)

She looks like a ball-busting-bitch.
Do not want!

His fat neck looks like its trying to eat his head.

Should say Sieg Heil.

SPREAD IT

i think he deserves what all rapists and woman abusers deserve, castration followed by murder.
it's what all the progressives demand anytime a republican does anything

down and to the left

Attached: Acosta backhands girl.gif (640x480, 614K)

Did he just judo chop a waman?

>Assaulted her
can you provide a gif from the assault also? Thanks

I need to start a folder for these things, well done

kek

HE STRUCK HER

That's some sweet Aikido technique did he learn that from Steven Segal?

CNN asked for Corey Lewandowski to be fired for less and never apologized. Jim here clearly violently assaulted this young woman. He needs to be in prison.

Can we meme a new nickname into existence for this faggot for trump to use?

Read this in Cory Booker's voice

it's easy

Jim Accost-her

That's how people from the East Coast would pronounce it anyways.

Accoster