Who should Trump nominate to replace her?

Who should Trump nominate to replace her?

Attached: Ginsburg.jpg (1024x1280, 313K)

the cruzmissile

The Dems were sure Clinton would win, so she didn't retire.
Then they hoped to take the Senate... HA!
She's not going to make it to 2020. Her cancer is back. Sorry, but she was a mistake to begin with.

Scott Walker

They're just going to Weekend at Bernie's her until Dems control again.

Mexico

Roy Moore.

alex jones

Amy Coney Barrett

Attached: s_topTEMP-5222[1].jpg (300x209, 15K)

is it even possible to push someone through now?

A white male

This. Just to prove their pro woman movement would be burned to the ground because Trump nominated her and she's a conservative

Hopefully Hitler's reanimated corpse.

Attached: 1517608156341.png (309x433, 40K)

I'd nominate BONESAW

Attached: 19324563245.jpg (500x437, 224K)

Ted Cruz. Then get anyone with any charisma to take his senate seat.

God it is insane to me how ignorant americans are of our own country's politics. The house has no effect on judicial nominations, that's exclusively senate.

>Her cancer is back.
it never left
the blood of the innocent fills her veins and kept the cancer at bay
there is a reason vampires seem jew like
only this kike is out of baby blood...so she'll be dead very soon

Yes, or at least once congressional swear-ins happen. Senate does confirmations. Assuming no more obstructionist RINOs, they have majority. House doesn't come into play.

yep
house has no say in supreme court nomination process

Mercy killing time

Attached: IMG_1795.jpg (700x700, 129K)

I GOT YOU FOR THREE HEARINGS

THREE HEARINGS OF "PLAY TIME"

Enough pandering to women. Have you not learned your lesson?

Just pick Chad ultra male Judge Dredd mode.

Attached: 1498933397903.jpg (621x648, 86K)

Himself.
Trump has the power to. Yes I'm serious.
Lawyers will just fuck things up more. He is the only person I trust there. The more of a "legal scholar" someone is, the less trust worthy they are. Power matters more than enforcing the law. I want a right wing agenda, not a some dumbass that strictly interprets the constitution. That got us birthright citizenship. We need someone who realizes there are things that matter more than the constitution.

>the cruzmissile

>Hey guys, Cruz just won a new six-term term, let's give Beto a chance to serve almost all of it by winning a special election against a non-incumbent Republican

Attached: Pepe.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Republicans likely will have 54 seats in the Senate come January so nominations can't be held up by one or two attention seeking senators. Also the biggest attention whore, John McCain, is dead, so that should help things go smoother.

Rex Lee

McCain's dead and Flake's out.

With 54 Senators (assuming McSally wins), Murkowski and Collins can no longer do anything by themselves.