Another day, another pitbull attack

'He was shaken like a rag doll': Dog owner can only watch in horror after thugs shove him to street then set 'pit bull' on his beloved Jack Russell Ferdy
Gang attacked Dariuz Asmus, 49, before setting their dog on his Jack Russell
Father-of-two had been walking in a park near his home in Brentwood, Essex
Dog Ferdy was treated for severe bleeding, ripped fur and bite marks on his neck

Attached: Ferdy.jpg (634x630, 80K)

A gang of thugs attacked a dog walker before setting their 'pit bull-type dog' on his Jack Russell, watching as it ripped the terrier's neck and tore off its fur.

Dariuz Asmus was walking near his home in Brentwood, Essex, when he was targeted by the group of six who threw him to the ground and forced him to look on helplessly.

The thugs goaded their dog to attack Ferdy, filming on their phones as he was 'thrown him around like a rag doll', and only stopped when they thought he was dead.

The gang threatened and kicked Mr Asmus as he tried to pull the dogs apart.

After leaving six-year-old Ferdy for dead the group of six, believed to be between 16 and 21, fled the scene with their dog.

Mr Asmus was too traumatised to talk about his ordeal today and the family are too scared to take Ferdy for a walk.

His daughter believes the animal was trained to attack by a dog fighting group because the boys laughed and filmed the whole thing on mobile phones.

Paulina Asmus, 21, said: 'These people pushed my poor dad down a slope to get him out the way, snatched Ferdy out his hands and let their dog rip into him.

Attached: Ferdy2.jpg (306x353, 20K)

Hahahaha....lives in cucked country that imports niggers. Can't own a gun. Watches as niggers use nigger dog to tear his dog up. Cucked white man voted to stay in the EU no doubt. Blames toxic white masculinity and colonization for nog's behaviors. I have no sympathy for anything but the dog. Niggers try that on me...I'll put a bullet in their dog and empty the rest of the magazine into them.

Pitbull just needs to feel more accepted by racist white males. Then we would have eternal peace.

The dog went straight for Ferdy's neck - you could tell it knew what it was doing. My dad could only watch from the floor as Ferdy was shaken around like a rag doll.

'He got up to try and help but the boys were shouting threats at him and kicking him to keep him on the floor. He would do anything in the world to help that dog but he was helpless.

'It only stopped when a woman started screaming and running over from the distance and by this time Ferdy was lying motionless. They must have thought they'd killed him.'

Ferdy was taken to a vet after the November 1 where he was kept overnight and treated for severe bleeding, ripped off fur and bite marks on his neck. The vet bills exceeded £300.

Paulina later shared an emotional plea online urging people to report these 'violent and disgusting people.'

She added: 'My dad - who is still very shaken up - thinks one of them was filming it. You don't do that unless it's planned.'

Attached: ferdy3.jpg (306x353, 36K)

looks like he got culturally enriched! (And that's a good thing!)

I only feel sorry for the dog. I couldn't care less about these white cucks

Thank God the pup survived. Others aren't so fortunate when fighting those dindu dogs.

>niggers
>relaxing in the vicinity of
>violence, maybe even death

it's all so tiresome

Should've brought a knife with him.

Press P to praise Kek for saving the life of this brave Jack Russell and to bring divine retribution on the scum responsible.
P

This is your daily reminder that Pitbulls should be systematically exterminated and banned. Also, Pitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

The Jews were clear. They want the white man put into submission, his wives and children raped and murdered as he watches helplessly....then and only then can the Jews and the rest of the people talk about equality. God bless the Chosen People. Sure likes they are teaching cucks in the UK how to heel like good slaves. Meanwhile in America 11 of God's Chosen got the express ticket to fucking Hell. Come take my guns Shlomo. Send your nigger pets. Let's see how long they keep serving you.

What you get for owning a faggot, weak dog. Deal with it cunt.

Absolutely reprehensible, its like we're on some sort of 'planet of apes' or something.

Why would niggers do this????
This literally never happens, I’m shocked.

Attached: 601D78F6-68AD-41BC-8C4E-50165E577BB3.jpg (750x648, 120K)

Dog fighting niggers like to train the pit bulls by having the tear up smaller dogs. Niggers are a violent horrible race of pieces of shit. I catch a nigger fighting dogs...I execute a nigger.

All niggers are fucking animals.

Lol. You wonder why we hate you haha. You fucks have BEEN culturally enriched for a long time that’s why your mad. We’re on to bigger and better things. But fuck around get stomped out by a white boy.

Attached: 54C1B6AD-540E-48A7-8B18-5535C6B4A3A5.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

It is far more likely I will have to use my sidearm on a pit-bull than a human.

>Dariuz Asmus
I don't think the victim was white based on that name. He probably just got attacked by browner people than him.

fluffy just wanted a kissy poo.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (646x644, 89K)

poor doggo.
i saw a pitbull today at the shop tied to a pole waiting for its owner, when i was paying i heard the dog "crying" and then its owner, some chav woman was yelling "shut your mouth" at it

Attached: 1538858399701.jpg (752x960, 83K)

just start poisoning them if you see them

Tucker Carlson should get some pitbulls & invite Antifa over for dinner.

Attached: 452718164_1155314.gif (397x400, 172K)

This is why we in the U.S. hold tight to our guns.
All those sand-niggers would be lying is a pool of their own blood with lead-lobotomies to ensure the execution was successful.

fuck these pieces of shit

this

Attached: D13E0FBC-24B0-4B90-BD72-E0BD30588674.jpg (585x501, 59K)

Carry a gun

If some cunt hurt my dogo I would torture them after making them watch me torture their "pet"

>Reeee
>nigger dogs cucking my Russel-Bros

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (4128x2322, 2M)

this is the owner

Attached: axejuggling.jpg (515x805, 99K)

Nice try.. guns are banned

Fpbp

forgot pic

Attached: Dariuz.jpg (634x956, 85K)

Attached: 67EEFAA9-1AFD-47AA-9561-CF8485ADDC73.gif (500x336, 197K)

Torture is a nigger and spic thing. When youre going to kill just kill quickly and be done with it.
Throw out the garbage, dont kick the garbage around on your kitchen floor for 10 minutes before you throw it out. Its fucking garbage. -Voltaire

Attached: 1539534627473.gif (245x230, 879K)

>things fags say

>spic detected

I fucking freaked for a moment, thought someone somehow got the pic i took of a dog im looking after at the vet after a dog attack. Realized it was on the ground not a vet table.

Attached: 12801276_980938155332988_364861269483310530_n.jpg (282x262, 15K)

El goblino del Toro.

>Jack Russell terrier survives attack by nigger tier meat grinder
Good dog Ferdy. Sorry your human got you attacked because he is a cock sucking degenerate and named you in a faggoty manor. Plot your revenge.

Wow dude nice blog post

Attached: goodpuppers.jpg (634x630, 92K)

what was it attacked by?

Attached: ferdy4.jpg (634x545, 81K)

What a coincidence. I saved my dad's runt Jack Russell from a pit bull one time. If I had grabbed her instead of grabbing the shit bull like I did, her throat would have been ripped out. I need to find the security footage from the high school where it happened. Pic related.

Attached: nrmqV11.jpg (1600x1200, 222K)

Anyone remember Michael Vick body slamming dogs until they died if they weren’t good fighters in his weird ass ring? Niggers are complete animals

It's like anyone that has any experience with these shitbull/staffie/pit mixes at all has had some horrific anecdote. Hmm.

Attached: bGpcpzu.jpg (1600x1200, 278K)

>Group of 6 niggers
There's a reason they make 15 round magazines chap.

Attached: glock_mf19115_magazine_9mm_15rounds_bk_4.jpg (600x600, 19K)

good job
fuck I thought that was an ear

Attached: 1534740486184.png (658x581, 440K)

wow this makes me so mad I cant even see straight
thank God I live in the US because I always have a gun on me and I would have shot the niggers and their nigger dog dead

they're worse than animals
just like that based firefighter from a while back, I would let an entire building full of niggers burn to save one pupper

Me Worldwide

I'm glad Ferdy survived.

Attached: 84578925.jpg (617x617, 44K)

>Knife
>knives are now Guns
Jesus Christ subartic iq

elaborate?

>Jack Russells
>weak
Those things are small but ferocious. They've saved more than one life even at the cost of their own.

This dog probably deserved it. Dog's get away with a lot of shit.

Like, other, animals

i loled

Lol your faggot ass can't even post a gun. Go back to getting raped by Muslims faggot.

kys cat fag

Fun fact

The anglo cares more about dog rights than human rights.

Attached: 1541183289783.jpg (936x582, 420K)

>Why would niggers do this????
no concept of consequence for their actions

good dog

Attached: Proud 1495685937354.gif (350x198, 840K)

i own a jack russel terrier and shes a good girl.

ill be damned if a group of niggers try tk harm her.

Time to start carrying

Attached: dog park casualty.png (883x942, 743K)

RIP

Attached: 1538857888658.jpg (650x473, 44K)

Posting to give my energy to Ferdy. Good dog, you didn't deserve this.

Only answer to this problem...the only one

Attached: C4548CCD-A730-40A3-A6BC-3EFECEE23083.png (506x443, 151K)

Fucking brown people

Goodbye George, you were too good for this world.

And this is why you carry a gun.
I've never had to use mine, but if some pack of niggers start messing with my dog I wouldn't hesitate to empty the mag.

Get well soon Halley.

May those "youths" get done to them seven times seven what they have done to others. May their throats bubble as the oxygen escapes and kike lawyers defend their shit mothers. May anyone who defends them or her, be struck down by their own brothers. May anyone who disagrees with me be taken out by their own lover.

If those are ghetto made brass knuckles they’re gonna fuck up your hand more than the person you’re hitting. Like everlasting pain kinda fuck up.

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable. He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time i'm getting the dose right

Attached: Troll pIc.jpg (466x700, 48K)

I hope they sue the fuck out of that nigger

Stale pasta

i fucking hate pitbulls so god damn much

someone in my neighborhood had their pit bull get loose so it was running around the neighborhood terrorizing bystanders walking with their small dogs

i heard screaming outside and the loose pitbull was trying to attack the woman and her small dog while they were hiding behind a gate

i called animal control and stood from a distance with a knife in hand in case it tried to attack anyone else

some stupid shithead wetback eventually came and picked up their trash dog and walked off

Attached: 1521614011285.jpg (750x724, 101K)

fuck, George. If only 10% of white people had the courage you did, the world would be safe and secure.

Won't you give fluffy a kiss?

Attached: smile.dog.jpg (422x609, 57K)

Get better little guy.

Pitbulls are a race that should be terminated through neutering. Actually most countries have decided to do that. Except owners, the real guilty ones, don't respect the law.

KILL ALL PITBULLS

Attached: 1515789410949.jpg (720x720, 63K)

>Except owners, the real guilty ones, don't respect the law.
they should be neutered too

there was some firefighter a while back, cant remember when
he got in some hot water for saying he would rather save one dog from a fire than 1000 black people or something like that

Wtf did they actually build a statue for the dog? Man, mayos are weird.

fuck you cryptokike sand nigger
one dog is worth your entire population

Having a gang of niggers invade your country, show up to the part, kidnap your dog and then have their dog maul it is PART and PARCEL! There's just nothing you can do kaffir!

Attached: salute thee.gif (480x360, 2.29M)

Your Egyptians neighbours did the same with cats. Of course a sandnigger like you can't understand since you consider dogs as "impure". The burgers had a lot of troubles in Iraq when they brought their dogs in homes in order to perform searches, the iraqis went crazy.

>Paulina later shared an emotional plea online urging people to report these 'violent and disgusting people.'
Notice how they get online to ask for justice and not handouts.

That's the mayoest thing I've ever heard in my life kek. Let me guess, you also kiss your dog on the mouth and suck it's cock you disgusting animal?

GEORGE!

Attached: Vegeta.jpg (480x355, 89K)

Attached: 98765454342.png (1012x1088, 1.16M)

lolol a jew nigger calling a white American an animal
good one
go back to being a greedy usurping kike wannabe you sandy faggot

that's probably the goodest boy ive ever seen

F

>mayo
my people conquered the fucking world just to get more spices to cook food
all your people do is dress up in ridiculous head wraps and dresses and trick the world into giving you money
you're literally nothing more than jewish niggers

>why do apes act like apes