Most based system of punishment?

If one was to be found guilty of a crime, it would be forgiven for most cases, and the second time around would result in lost limbs or death. This would end all crime and still be seen as a fair way to punish criminals since you are let off with a warning the first time around in most cases. It would also save a shit ton of taxpayer money by not having that money go to supporting people who will simply do the same shit over again.

Attached: Machu Picchu.jpg (1049x1024, 331K)

>Implying all crimes are of equivalent magnitude
Barbarism

what do these limb missing people do when they can no longer work due to lack of limbs

Unwilling subjects in medical experimentation, slave labor and killin them for organ donations.

Obviously depends upon the crime but all 3 are suitable for violent offenders and thieves imo.

I'm pretty sure that most can assume this discounts minor crimes such as jaywalking, vandalism, driving past a red light, etc. I should probably specify that this should be geared towards actual crimes such as soliciting a minor, rape, murder, etc. My bad.

True, it would only be a couple of people though, after that everyone would see them as examples of what happens to (serious) criminals and there would not be a giant group of nuggets.

yep, drug offense rates dropped off in Indonesia after they implemented capital punishment for possession of any amount of narcotics.

forced sex change is the most based punishment.

Okay, what if the government decides that the punishment for antisemetic speech should be a forced circumcision, the 2nd time complete castration and the 3rd time; death?

based and redpilled britbong

I'm very pro hard labor and bringing back whips, stocks, and public punishment. Shame is a powerful weapon.

anything involving a gibbet

You actually just gave me an idea. The way of their execution should reflect the way that they commited their crimes. Hanging for those who strangled. Repeated stabbing for slashers. Firing squad with bad caliber for those who shot someone. Impaled up the ass for rapists.

what about child molesters?

Time machine, we go back in time and have them molested, thus completing the cycle.

based

just deport them to africa, done deal.

Get a white-hot iron ring and melt off their scrotum and penis if they're male, if they're female than take a white-hot knife and cut off their clitoris. Afterwards just throw them in a vat of nuclear waste and later use the body for scientific studies.

This

They aren't culturally african, they're just violent westerners. It would be wrong to send you to china and know every social norm as well as the language.

they are criminals who gives a fuck?

Post their address

If you dump them all in the same place we might have a second australia on our hands.