BE HIDEOUS DALMATION

Pretend white doll looks like it.
The niggerization and mudfucking promotion never ends.

Attached: 14391147-5F4E-401E-81FA-F7A41D3150FA.jpg (1125x1891, 970K)

dude thats just a kid calm down

Attached: Landa.jpg (600x400, 33K)

Imagine NEEDing to look like your TV show or toys to feel love or acceptance as a replacement for the love or acceptance you would normally have from family, parents, and church.

Attached: This anguished man dressed as a female hedgehog communicates a great deal about what it is to be hum (400x680, 42K)

Shut up cuck. You probably let your wife or girlfriend fuck niggers so she can shit out an ugly little orangutan. Low T faggot

Nah. This is exactly what conservatives do. They attack kids. Rip them from their monthers arms and put them in camps. Hungry? Too bad. Homeless? Your fault.

Expecting any humanity, nevermind compassion from pol or conservatives is too much to ask. Even children.

>leaf

>your wife or girlfriend
>not being an ascetic
lmao your life

Attached: 1519149144514.jpg (600x450, 463K)

Ugh, this mongrel chimpanzee plasticine faced abomination aside. Do kids really need dolls to look like them? Or is it part of the Holden Caulfieldisation of the west, to make these egotistic pieces of shit into such narcissists that they end up fucking over everyone who isn't related to them and we end up with a russo-brazilian monkey which is completely corrupt so the jew can finally rest atop it's thrown.

DO YA THINK THAT'S WHAT MIGHT BE GOING ON HERE!

Fuck off leaf

I don’t think its her fault she’s like that. She did not choose to be albino

Ayy lmao

i'd still hit it

Attached: 1541644975539.png (1125x1369, 519K)

It’s a slide thread user. None of us should be in here, yet here we are. Feeding trolls.

Fuck off. Let’s see what you look like?

This kid is worth ten of you.

based.
and redpilled too.

LMAO

Attached: 1480458872009.jpg (1920x2054, 393K)

They gave the doll the doll-versions of a nigger nose and nigger lips, how would you make an albino nig doll?

DIS GUD
I
S

G
U
D

You literally support genocide through ethnic replacement. You have no moral high ground.

Dalmatians look like this, you stupid fuck!

Attached: hrvatfrog.jpg (223x215, 17K)

My kids are white and my oldest is a professional athlete. So..

>NO U

ey ya bruh we dun got dis real innellectreal to protex dis fukkin half breed which even we wuz gonna bully

kek

Enjoy your mulatto child with nigger nose. It's not my thing.

this girl is albino, not mixed race

Flat, broad nose. Giant ass lips. Pale, but not in a white way, in a sallow melinated chimpazoid kind of way. Y'know, like the jew is because of all the mixing in their history.

What a fucking loser faggot you are. I can guarantee your life is horrible. Shitty job and no to hideous female prospects. Sort yourself out you sad pathethic failure.

No we dont, youre insane loser. You disgusting failures worship absolute rejects like dylan and brevik. Because they are in the same beta lonely shitsain boat as you fucking failures.

Mate your wife is disgustingly hideous. This is the true reason you are mad. Because you are not a competitor like your son. You dont have what it takes to get the best. You are a weak and pitiful scavenger who will settle for what hes given. A fucking beta.

I wage a zage on this page

imagine being so pathetic you use mixed race children as an example to push ethnonationalism and call others cucks for having empathy for them, OP is a stormfaggot