Aliens are distraction from identity politics

I'm a person of color (Indian) and a paleo-Marxist. In a way, I do want to see you guys defeated, but I can't in good faith not point an obvious misstep. That misstep being a belief in UFOs and aliens. There is absolutely no proof there are aliens visiting the earth. The conferences. The hope of free energy. The possibility to breed hybrid. These are fantasies that will never happen.
Belief in UFOs/Aliens is a distraction from white identity politics. You should fight for your folk/kin, not some dopey faux-idea like disclosure.

Attached: donald-trump-sure.jpg (630x476, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZPopPkglQNI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=159&v=VjQ2t_yNHQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Paleo-Marxist = Marxist Paleontologists? Dude, I'm sure that the dinosaurs weren't communists.

Space is flat and the earth isn't real
We've never been to the ocean

Simulation theory is retarded.

I stick with the intuitions of Economic and Philosophic Manuscripts of 1844, and I reject Capital 1 and 2. George is better anyway.
Do you know how many white people you hurt with that nonsense?

Watch this youtu.be/ZPopPkglQNI

Fuck aliens and fuck white peoples!

Chicken Shawarma is fucking delicious

Indian food sucks. Impoverished food from a impoverished people! Thanks for contributing to the thread!

bump for serious replies.

>aliens are definitely fake, goy!
fuck off spock

im so tired of people posting "as a [insert shill race and topic]"

no one gives a fuck or believes you unless you post a screenshot and timestamp faggot.

>paleo-Marxist
stopped reading since OP is already outed himself as a retard

Do you really believe aliens are visiting the earth?

>That misstep being a belief in UFOs and aliens.

UFO's predate Trump by decades.

Attached: historical2-1529593789.jpg (1200x596, 95K)

I don't know what you're on about Pajeet, I saw UFOs several years ago and alien or not, it's clear there is something going on. Not sure how it's related to white nationalism in any way, maybe you should go back to running your 7/11 instead of posting here.

Why lie with the usual,"hello my fellow white alt-righters?"

Die in a fire shit skin faggot.

Attached: Dfa2F7yXUAATY1a.jpg (480x376, 53K)

You are not a trained observer. What you saw could have been anything from a drone to plasma.
Things like Ufology and Flat-Earth are distraction from white identity politics.

What is wrong with you people?

What do you mean "you people"?

Look I didn't mean to sound racist, no need to be reactionary like blacks.

I have some friends for you to meet

Attached: 519023.jpg (936x622, 73K)

>visiting the earth?
>visiting
they are INVADING

you guys lost in 42, with the horrible invasion strategy in Russia.

Attached: 1488527845464.gif (480x270, 3.35M)

fuck off autist

we're already here

Attached: E648815B-1F88-4C87-8A41-0100869581E9.jpg (490x460, 59K)

You have clearly not been red pilled enough, or done your homework and research on things in society and the internet. If you researched all claims on the internet, you would find out that aliens do exist, and their nature, but its clear youre just a blue pilled digitally unenlighted novice and neophyte , a mere initiate to Jow Forums

Attached: 1541269041167.jpg (1200x862, 237K)

This stuff rots people's minds youtube.com/watch?time_continue=159&v=VjQ2t_yNHQs

There is an invasion from people like me.

you dont get the agenda do you

one of the possible outcomes in all of this is that transhumanism and genetic engineering ushers in the true galactic riech that will free the human race with a super race that owns and controls its own genetics , but i guess you didnt think of that direction in things, especially with nations like China and their technological development, and ethnocentric norms

Chinese are subhumans. Indians are subhumans. Neither country truly innovates. The world had chance if Hitler had won, but that didn't happen. We are fighting for the scraps. Collectivist policies are more amenable to colored people like myself. More libertarian policies are amenable to whites.

This and more of this.
Be Ready.

Felons can now vote in Florida in the presidential election. Cruz barely beat Beto in Texas, mcsally barely beat Sinema in Arzona. Demographis are not on your side.
Now is not the time to be wasting on nonsense ontology.

Identity politics is really important

Aliens are real

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

identity politics is a distraction to human advancement.