Serious Non Meme Question

Why the fuck do people support felons getting their voting rights restored? I don't want any bullshit try hard effort attempts at humor, I want actual reasons. If you're from Florida why the fuck would you want a felon to vote for public policy. They're not even people that got pulled over for a broken tail light, THEY LITERALLY COMITTED A CRIME WORTHY OF PRISON, ALMOST ALWAYS VIOLENT. It's like eugenics, remove the bad voters and you get a more sine population voting for policy.

Attached: 1538792142299.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/413747/florida-amendment-allowing-felons-to-vote-passes-with-help-from-jewish/
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-amendment-letting-felons-to-vote-gives-florida-s-jews-cause-for-celebration-1.6633852
jta.org/2018/11/06/news-opinion/florida-amendment-allowing-felons-vote-passes-help-jewish-groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Democrats will support anything that grants their party more power.

Cucked whites being fed white guilt

Time served. Let em vote.

This.

Republicans love America and want to improve it. Democrats hate America and want to replace.

in realpolitik terms it's because democrats want more votes
some real cucks with an arbitrary devotion to dedmocracy have this guy's opinion
but mostly it's the first thing

Sounds gay

fpbp
BLM is always harping on about #FreeAMurderer shit too. Fucking niggers.

Because Dems unironically believe everything has good in it, unless they're talking about either a straight white male or a Republican

Yes because their entire definition of 'good' is 'voting for democrats'...

>their voting rights restored
Because the government cannot take away a constitutional right legally just because they label someone a criminal. That means guns, also. It is something that needs to be changed. They cannot just cut people from the constitution that were born here legally and have every right to it.

They can't do it without due process you dumb nigger. Also voting isn't a right.

Yes. In fact, I'd say this is the problem with letting woman vote, as well. Far too many of them are only emotionally fueled and naturally share similar politics that align with the left. They give way to chaos and pain, by doing this. All while intending the opposite. They have no clue.

Without Republicans voting and acting against it all, this Country would've burned to the ground, decades ago.

Studies have shown that felons overwhelmingly support the democrat party.

I'm a felon of a non-violent crime. Can I vote?

if you're dumb enough to get caught smoking pot then you're too dumb to have a vote that matters.

Color me surprised.

Attached: 1540447721587.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

For decades in Florida if you were caught with simple possession of coke or weed, or had a DUI, it was a felony. It really was stuff other states have as misdemeanours. . And, you know, this is Florida. What else are you going to do there. As many Republicans were hit as Democrats. And because Coke and oxy, lots of whites.

Leftists actually believe niggers don't commit more crime and there are only more incarcerated because police profile them. When you point out the murder rate in black cities completely debunks their argument they call you a Nazi.

When people hear "felon" they hear "murder" or "rape" when in fact it covers a huge range of offenses included non-violent charges.

Non-violent drug offenders arent felons. They are victims of the drug war, which must end.

I voted red down the ticket in FL and voted for felon voting restoration. Its high time to end incarceration for drugs. Whereas with violent crimes, jail sentences will be so long that felons wont be able to vote anyway.

Time for the gov to jump, the people decide how high
>inb4 felons arent people
Lmao cry moar

>Why the fuck do people support felons getting their voting rights restored?
I think if they have their voting rights restored, they should also have their 2nd amendment rights restored. They have paid their debts to society right? Are they not reformed? If not, they shouldn't be released.

This

Because every single amendment passed with over 60% of the vote. Nobody bothered to read or understand what they were voting on beforehand.

Because most of those felons are black people, and black people vote almost exclusively democrat.

Drug laws can make otherwise nonviolent and productive members of society into felons. If they've served their time then I think voting rights should be restored. I would remove voting rights from people taking government assistance.

And democrats have no issues with completely ruining the country so long as it allows them to be in charge of it.

We genuinely need to screen for adequate literacy and those that fail should be barred from voting.

Serious question here OP: What REALLY merits having a person stripped of their right to vote? Short of some kind of treasonous cowardice I can't think of that many things that would actually make me want to take away someone voting rights, that's fuckied up. We're supposed to live in a great country, what kind of faggot do you have to be to take away the political voice of another person? What if that happened to you? You might as well leave the country after that. Give people a chance man. If after that chance they royally fuck up again, hang em.

>ALMOST ALWAYS VIOLENT.

False, plenty of non-violent in prison.

If someone has served their time why shouldn't they be let to integrate into every facet of society. If we continue to punish people even after they've served their time we'll continue to have repeat offenders.

And a non-ending supply of prisoners only benefits one industry in particular.

I wouldn't commit a felony you fucking nigger.

>smoke weed
>get pulled over for broken tail light
>become lifetime felon
Maybe if you weren't wrong, you'd be right.

You commit, on average, three felonies a day.
Have you ever thrown away mail in your mailbox that wasn't addressed to you?
Felony
Your memes?
Felony copyright infringement
The whole point of the American system is to make everyone a criminal so that anyone can be selectively punished.

You forgot the
>rob three stores in the last 10 years and get off with a slap on the wrist every time and a stern "DON'T DO ANY OF THIS SHIT AGAIN"

If they served the time, their debt is paid.
Let them buy guns, too.

We had a system that restored felons right to vote before but it was an antiquated system where you had to appear before the governer and plead your case.

Quite a few felons are black and thus would make good Democratic voters. Thus Democrats are in favor of it.

>You commit, on average, three felonies a day.
Wrong
>Have you ever thrown away mail in your mailbox that wasn't addressed to you?
No, I circle the address and put it out for the mail man to take tommorrow
>Your memes?
>Felony copyright infringement
Protected under parody

>The whole point of the American system is to make everyone a criminal so that anyone can be selectively punished.
Just because you throw out your mail and steal music doesn't mean everyone does.

Because they're mostly niggers
People feel sorry for them, its the compassionate white mans way.
If Jails were filled with white people, nobody would be for this.

Where does the constitution say that?

>Where does the constitution say that?
There is nothing stating that felons lose their rights including the right to vote or to keep and bear arms. These are state laws, and vary from state to state.

Oh, look, it's the brainlet who thinks the school shooter training camp guy who killed his own son didn't get all his charges dropped
Face it, they punish who they want to
You can get away with murder if you're part of their club

This. If the problem is they haven't served their debt then complain about sentencing.

dumb liberals believe bullshit like the reason felons have problems "integrating back into society" is because we don't open our arms to them. They'll say stuff like "how can we bring them back into society if they don't even have their rights restored??". As if being able to vote is going to stop their endless pattern of being a criminal nigger.

Ultimately it comes down to this dumb meme people have that prison is about "rehabilitation". Which is utter nonsense. It doesn't happen. Prison is there to serve as a disincentive to would-be criminals, as well as serving as a place to physically lock up the dregs of society and keep them away

fpbp

Attached: Reaction - Thinking meme.jpg (600x494, 29K)

The fifth amendment says they may be deprived with due process.

>The fifth amendment says they may be deprived with due process.
Where:

>No person shall be subject, except in cases of impeachment, to more than one punishment or trial for the same offense; nor shall be compelled to be a witness against himself; nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor be obliged to relinquish his property, where it may be necessary for public use, without just compensation....[E]xcept in cases of impeachments, and cases arising in the land or naval forces, or the militia when on actual service, in time of war or public danger...in all crimes punishable with loss of life or member, presentment or indictment by a grand jury shall be an essential preliminary.

SCOTUS has said taking away voting rights when duly convicted of a crime is constitutional under the 14th Amendment. Besides, murderers and sex offenders in Florida are excluded from the amendment they passed.
"Courts, including the US Supreme Court, have generally upheld such voting restrictions under the US Constitution’s 14th Amendment, which indicates that the government may abridge the right to vote due to “participation in rebellion, or other crime.”
^Taken from a Vox article I'm not going to link and give them clicks.

>>The fifth amendment says they may be deprived with due process.
>Where:
>> nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
Right here, retard.

after they served their time they should get their rights backs dumb fuck not while in prison

The questions up for debate are "does the right to vote constitute 'liberty' as mentioned in the 5th Amendment?" and "can that liberty be restored?" I'd argue yes to both questions. States have different takes on forbidding felons to vote while in jail, on parole/probation, or when they finish their sentences. IIRC Maine and NH allow their citizens to vote while in prison. Florida was one of three states left that didn't automatically restore voting rights to felons who had finished their sentences. They had to appeal to the governor directly I think.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK!!!!

"Jewish Groups Helped To Pass Florida Amendment Allowing Felons To Vote"
>forward.com/fast-forward/413747/florida-amendment-allowing-felons-to-vote-passes-with-help-from-jewish/

"Amendment Allowing Felons to Vote Gives Florida's Jews Cause for Celebration in Midterms"
>haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-amendment-letting-felons-to-vote-gives-florida-s-jews-cause-for-celebration-1.6633852

"Florida amendment allowing felons to vote passes with help from Jewish groups"
>jta.org/2018/11/06/news-opinion/florida-amendment-allowing-felons-vote-passes-help-jewish-groups

Attached: 78934986534534.png (1155x2684, 719K)

It was supported by ACLU and Koch Brothers group Freedom Partners