Warned leaning left gf she’d become full blown feminist if she took women’s studies class at her university

>warned leaning left gf she’d become full blown feminist if she took women’s studies class at her university
>she brings up wage gap
>explain to her my mom is a single mom with 4 kids and is the best in her field in a male dominated work place and thinks feminism is dumb
>gf says it’s anecdotal
>can’t take it anymore, simply tell gf i view all americans as equal and think they have equal opportunity
>randomly she tells me my family inherited wealth
>untrue as fuck so i tell her i’m disgusted
Jow Forums what the fuck? What does she mean by this?

Attached: B1A9BC3B-07D6-485E-8618-B525744494C0.png (750x1334, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/cps/wlf-table25-2011.pdf
brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/reeves_marriage_1.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leaning left gf
Nigger you fucked up a long time ago

College is a bubble and an echo chamber. She will remain blue pulled until she graduates and sees the real world.

The only two options are:
>Make her quit college. A woman doesn’t need an education
>Dump her. She’ll slowly grow to hate you, otherwise, and she’s probably cheating on you with frat Chads

fucking based

i kept warning her feminists were closet whores who submit to men. my exact words were “I do not care what anyone believes, but i personally believe feminists are disgusting and subhuman pigs.” whatever, well see in a few weeks.

Attached: ED28674D-4D56-4408-8531-F9AF07D42DDE.jpg (1024x1024, 114K)

In 2018, more women are the breadwinners of their households than men.

How can women be at an economic disadvantage if most of them are more educated and higher earning than their partners?

Attached: 1454013476530.jpg (600x508, 82K)

>views all Americans as equal
You're as retarded and as leftist as your whore gf.

>her text

Just ask:
"So you want me to give away my money?"

notice she has to hide her true intentions (pass legislation to ensure...) literally means GIVE YOUR MONEY TO NIGGERS AND WOMEN

everyone knows there is no legislation that will lift niggers and women up unless it's done artificially. this is a fact.

Nigger, you are dumb, use the fucking actual study they did that showed there is no real wage gap other than the fact that women don't ask for more money up front when getting hired. Jesus christ, you two belong together cause you are both fucking morons.

Leave her you retard. You are in dread game territory. If you don’t draw your boundary here she’ll draw it for you by fucking Tyrone

you think i really believe that user? i’ve openly told her before women without children shouldn’t be allowed to vote. i said i was joking after but i’m serious idc, i’m fairly open with how far right i am, we agreed it’s funny but i told her feminism would be my breaking point

>In 2018, more women are the breadwinners of their households than men.

is that only counting married MF couples?

cause I'm assuming this includes single mothers and part of the "breadwinning" might even include gibs, which is technically money primarily raised by white men

Attached: 1106514-cool_story_bro_super.jpg (571x570, 52K)

Why are you together OP.
The bussy isn’t worth it if you have to sit through the garbage attached to it

Op. Smash her like fuckin crazy and leave her after youve drained your semen.
Youll thank yourself in the long run.
Im not joking. Leftist and crazy bitches are good for one thing. Fucking them. Believe me or not, Ive fucked 5 different left leaning girls ranging from full blown femanazi to liberal (same thing) fuck her and tell her youre leaving.

> letting your woman take those studies in the first place
> "b-but i warned her!"
ya akhi..its over, admit it.

Just ask her why business owners, if the glass ceiling is real, wouldn't hire exclusively women for businesses if that were the case if it meant maximizing profits (i.e. ultimate goal for capitalism)

she’s hot and book smart. politically she’s an NPC retard

if she’s in your phone as Michelle then she wasn’t really your gf

Attached: 1FD23B28-A3DF-4F0A-9F62-E5323EAE2FE6.jpg (310x256, 30K)

i used to have hearts and emojis :3

You're a fucking pussy and your girlfriend doesn't respect you because you give her toothless 'warnings' instead of putting your foot down.

why would you wanna date a woman taking gender studies in the first place. Your first mistake was staying with her after she decided to take the course. you should have been concrete in your beliefs. The reason she took the course anyway is because she knew your bitch ass wast going to do anything about it.

this

Attached: 05e3099e7e636e04fc2d0df7a9805c9d4236905478206a651629deda7e740449.jpg (660x884, 138K)

this except she's a radicalized cunt and no amount of acting like a tough guy would spare you from her mistakenly believing her opinions had value. but you probably are still a pussy.

"My family got what they got through generations of hard work, dedication, ingenuity, and, yes, having good genetics too. Legislation in the form of taking OUR finances is not a substitute for hard work, dedication, ingenuity, and having good genes. The most powerful man in the world two years ago was black. The most powerful artist in the music industry is black. The most powerful men in Hollywood are Jewish. The owner of the NYT is Mexican. Where is this playing field failing people and just how uneven is it, really?"

I took “Gender and STEM in the workplace” in college. It was great I trolled everyone the entire time. I kid you not people are so delusional they thought Disney was opressing women with Cinderella.

ok, it's not that high, but it's on the rise;

bls.gov/cps/wlf-table25-2011.pdf

brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/reeves_marriage_1.png

Dump her and tell her to enjoy her life as a spinster cat lady with no kids for 50 years.

My condolences, she's not your gf anymore. Not that you two aren't together, she just isn't the girl you used to date any longer

Attached: 1515881605769.gif (500x275, 365K)

dump her. let her have the thing she always desired:
Tyrones cock

Attached: de79bbe6479fe31010c52913dbab5f84.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Dump her retarded ass, she's an indoctrinated feminist piece of shit now.

She'll cheat on you with a dumb nigger anyways, the coal burning whore.

>not radicalizing your gf

you are ideologically and physically weak

Attached: 1524622592013.png (391x341, 152K)

bro your insecurities are showing hard when you immediately equate taking gender studies with fucking a nigger.

why do people who have relationship with lefties consider themselves right-wing? i personally would just say "fuck it, i'm not right-wing i wont even pretend" or otherwise do it right and don't even make contact with any lefties.
that's like hating jews and reading the daily shoah every day.

anecdote and posit it as working for others who have forces that work against them whether you *acknowledge* it or not. the goal is not to use it as an excuse, but to pass *legislation* that *actively works to uplift* and *ensure everyone is able* to get the *same opportunities* as your family did.

i love it when they use words and phrases that just give away that you're talking to a preprogrammed bot.

>l

you're the most pathetic pussybeggar sellout i've seen in a long time.

have some selfrespect and kick her out.
like every other cancer, you cut it out.

stop being a fucking selloutsoipussy, it's absolutely anoying to even know ppl with that little selfrespect exist....

>tfw your gf is more radicalized than you are

It feels good

Pump and dump her.

Either repdill her or dump her, but stop letting her
verbally body you around.

i love you Jow Forums if we split i’ll post a thread with texts if it’s funny, albeit we’ve been together 3 years she’s a good person but i realized sometimes similar values are important

Attached: 306333BF-B06E-4B25-A953-AF66FFAB176B.jpg (633x758, 69K)

she’s redpilled on jews that’s about it

She isn't book smart if she ascribes to fiscally irresponsible spending on invading demographics.

Have her open a history book and learn about a little empire called ROME.

if only you knew how good things really are.

you’re right

just show us the webm you faggot
the one of you assfucking her with the little post it note that says feminism rules
if you haven't made this video of every woman you "date" then you aren't a man

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 7.15.31 PM.png (668x114, 28K)

Q predicted it will happen too

Wtf. How can she know of the jew but still be a leftist? The satanic jew is one of the ultimate redpills.

if only you knew how good things really are.

Attached: howgood.jpg (1191x463, 115K)

Become gay and donate your sperm to a cloning program with your partner.
Women are not capable of rational thought.

If you love her put a baby in her gut and she will tone down her stupidity. You will likely lose her in the next year or so. Your choice.

I just told my gf to shut the fuck up about white privilege, in those words.

>spouts complete horseshit as fact
>moderately challenged
>does research into validity of original statement
>proving that he was full of shit
>obvious liberal
>leaf
no way...

Attached: toyspepe.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>i view all americans as equal
Well THERE'S your problem

john bettendorf

she thinks it goes as far as hollywood, she can’t comprehend it any further

See this shit preys on people who face no ills in their life. They feel bad because theyvjad it easy than X or Y anecdote so it just manipulates their emotions. I fucking hate gender studies with a passion, god dam worthless bullshit that only subsists by forcing others to take sensitivity training run by them or forcing companies to hire Chief Diversity Officers. Fucking bullshit

based reverse 1488 get

arguing with woman is never a good idea and politics is no exception, why havent you learned this yet

never date a woman more educated than you.
she will see you as an inferior and will not respect you

Digits confirm

Ah, I see. Well, if you plan to redpill her you have to do it little by little, giving her small nuggets of undeniable truth backed by concrete evidence. Of course, this works great for regular people, but leftists tend to ignore reality when it doesn't suit them, so that's a problem.
It seems to me it's not worth the time and energy to try and redpill her.

>i view all americans as equal
imagine being this cucked

Cool fake story about your nonexistent girlfriend and made-up mom (who is actually a hooker).

Since you crave social validation so much you fat fuck you probably should go to a site where you can get upvotes for your fake stories.

It's actually anecdotal evidence though. You could have pulled up the actual numbers that prove that not only is the wage gap a myth, that women actually get paid more per time than men do, while men pay more taxes.

I love Jow Forums

Attached: 2341234123432.png (475x397, 321K)

You have to be a woman to be this upset that people are interesting in OP user's story, even if it is fake.

Left is against Israel nowadays
The left that does not get globalist money anyway

Your mom is Right. GF retarded. Granny says try eating older women. Not Millenials. Try a gym for unfat ones or church gym. Do they exist? For better odds on finding a Non-Feminist. MAGA hats are a PLUS!!

literally copy and paste this

>simply tell gf i view all americans as equal and think they have equal opportunity

To be fair, that's literally nothing more than an opinion.

Your girl has been ruined, by the way.

Break up with her, its over. You can either do this before she cheats on you or after.

Granny doesn't have her glasses. Try EATING (then eating) older women! Much sounded advice.

click my shit faggot i don’t really mean it

True, but barely. Some leftists speak out against Israel, but they are the minority. Most attack the cis white religious hetero patriarchy.

Define "opportunity"

Without a clarification of that term, it's an endless loop. Once clarified on her terms, her argument can be easily destroyed based on her rules.

Attached: 1519179403576s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

thank you vretheren

Attached: 28DA6021-4370-409D-9CAA-104B77861928.jpg (260x295, 27K)

>Thinking I'm a liberal because I tried to stretch something to be more in support of conservative arguments
>using a meme flag while calling out mine
>complaining that I double checked a stat I recalled incorrectly and clarified

What's wrong with you, my guy?

>dating a shitskin.
And nothing of value was lost.

you've got the right idea m8, she'll be begging you to choke in her a week, never tolerate womens shit or give two fucks about whores

she’s was born in belarus, so shitskin might apply

sounds like you dont want women to educate themselves because you want to ensure they just spread their legs and never question you.

nah we argue all the time about stuff like this, she couldn’t educate me on shit regarding politics. sorry nigger

I can’t wait till the left starts spewing, “ we need more immigrants here to serve in our army because general Americans are too lazy too.”

Sounds like you need to take a nice picture of your breasts with timestamp or get the fuck out

You say that b/c you are fucking a nigger too

i think you need to dump her. Get your stuff out of her place, then text her this. "We need to start seeing other people." Nothing else. Then move on with your life

in your first post you said
>warn gf that if she goes to [place of learning] she might become [someone who thinks women are worth more than history has treated them]
You also cant educate someone who chooses to live in ignorance, you can only let them figure it out on their own. you can bet your girlfriend is telling her therapist that her bf doesnt respect her and her friends are rightfully advising her to dump you.

It is good then that I do not often interact with people smarter than me

A easy tactic to subvert a country is to subvert the women, they will have children and they will teach what you preach. Been shown hundreds of times in history, but this is a nasty way of doing it, you trick them with “higher” learning so they actually think it’s beneficial.

heres probably your best bet user. it'll only end badly been down that road before.

if your ability to construct an argument is anything like your ability to draft a post, I see your problem, retard.

It means dump her ass

>leaning left gf
>she took women’s studies class
stop with the le ebin Jow Forums memes and block that bitch before you find yourself with a rape charge.

>Redpilled on Jews
>Takes Women's studies classes
user, I....

m8 we’ve been together for 3 years, you think she’s not gonna even pretend to believe a conspiracy i show her atleast once?

>bringing up wage gap
>not telling her that it’s because women make different life choices
>such as having children
>or picking fields that don’t have a large degree of upward mobility
>such as nursing or education
She was right about anecdotal advice. Bro, tell that bitch how it is. Show her a fucking chart or some shit. Also,
>frat
>Chads
HA

>3 years
That's fucking nothing, senpai.