Bill Maher

Jow Forums, What are your thoughts on Bill Maher? He seems to be a weird breed in nowdays politics, that being a non-PC liberal. He also hates cheetoman, but at least provides a reasoning behind his hate.

youtube.com/watch?v=QgSaomupZig

Attached: billmaher.jpg (800x430, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCLSCToVTzw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a filthy jew who has at least one other filthy jew on his show every week.

He's a classic liberal who was mostly warped by eight years of Obama in office.

He lost his broadcast gig when he went too far and too tasteless on W. Eventually ending up on HBO where has been ever since.

He is redpilled on PC culture and Islam still.

>jew
>literally an atheist with a catholic irish background

Stop posting jews you fucking kike parasite

>jewish lie
>he totally identifies as a jew, most of whom are atheists

>being a non-PC liberal.
So the Boomer faggots who funded this shit show?

Close. You forgot the part where Maher goes, "Hey man I smoke weed and don't believe in god so I'm like a libertarian dude." Can't watch or listen to this jagoff anymore.

Modern liberals are so far beyond the pale that it may seem like Maher is a sane alternative but he's still a lefty piece of shit.

Lol he's Liberal anti-pc which means its only okay if liberals like him are offensive, but republicans are evil if they do it. He's basically the failsafe so when this PC culture shit falls, liberals will go "SEEE LOOK WE WERE ALWAYS ANTIPC" Just like they did in the 90s!

I call this show "Jew Jew Jew Nigger"

he was funny back when atheism was edgy and bush was fucking up everything in the world. i honestly wouldn't be surprised if in two years he was a trump guy just cause the liberals got too crazy

Cuck to mass donations to liberal party, who classify him as “edgy” hoping to steal voters

Attached: 1968F769-EE30-42AF-BFC2-A1FD9D29BCA1.jpg (489x461, 52K)

Literally has done nothing to earn a mouthpiece at this level. Shitty "comedian" if that's what he's after. No political experience if that's what he's after. Literally just works at Hebrew Box Office making pro-nanny-state shows.

Attached: barking-dog.jpg (1000x668, 398K)

Shouldn't that be "Jew Jew Fag Nigger"?

I used to occasionally watch him until 2015. After Trump announced his candidacy, his whole show became basically a Trump hating fest.

Annoying

FPBP
P
B
P

Attached: bigHonpride.jpg (1280x954, 322K)

unfunny. standard reddit-tier political leanings. gaythist

He’s an idiot. Check out his interview wiTh Steve Bannon

You're kidding right?

Fpbp
Ask the (((atheist))) about Israel.

It's "3 Jews and a Nigger". One of the niggers or jews is often a faggot though.

Kids love production. Nuff said.

Straight, unblinking, propaganda
>yeah, he’s a fag, I mean straight as in he lies and acts like he isn’t

Bill Maher thinks Trump got elected thanks to Russia. Or maybe he was paid to say that.
Just another paid actor to gather followers for a cause. You shouldn't be easily impressed.

I think the distinction is in his position. A president should not be politically incorrect and divisive because diplomacy. Offending other cultures is not exactly good strategy.

I respected him a lot more prior to the last presidential election cycle. I like that he calls out the people that more orthodox Democrats give a pass; PC people, Muslims, etc. and he always thanks/congratulates conservatives who appear on his show because he knows it's a lions den for them. He drank the BLUMPF kool-aid deep though, and he buys into all the Dem's shrieking that I had hoped him to be too smart or principled for.

He was never funny though.

Bill Maher is a literal traitor. All traitors should hang. Mefia liars are doimg some of yhe worst damage to the entire world. DoTR cannot come soon enough.

Stupid boomer jew who takes advantage of brown girls in shitty financial situations. He has a few redeeming qualities but thats it. He still wants the browing of white countries.

Attached: billmaher3.jpg (634x893, 128K)

/thread

HOUSE NIGGER SAYS WUT?

Yeah he is pretty nice to conservatives and he wants discourse and dialogue for the most part. He even tells the audience to shut up when they boo and clap mindlessly against a conservative without hearing him out.

APPARENTLY THE SJW LEFTY PANTIEFA DEMOCRATS LOVE ISRAEL NOW

child
love
productions
remember that

FUCK OFF BILL

He believes in free speech and knows leftists have gone of the deep end, but he's not going to sacrifice his career or friends over that fact. He just does his jokes, makes an occasional point, and then insults people on the right to keep his audience with him.

>but at least

no buts. He's extremely unfunny.

Childless old man who's in too deep in the Liberal game.

He's in no way a "classic liberal." He's a paleoliberal, a paleolefty, Paleo-Democrat. A "classic liberal" is a full blown libertarian.

Motherfuckers like Paul Begala sound just like hin

KID LOVE
FTFY

He's a pedophile.

Kill yourself, he's a generic establishment shill who worshipped shillary clinton and literally wants there to be an economic collapse to get le orange man out of power, even commies are better than his brand of centrism.

Attached: 1532801394652.jpg (600x591, 54K)

His mother is jewish and judaism is matrilineal, plus his family stopped attending the catholic church because they were too liberal.

He really nailed down the format of his show.

1. Comedic Monologue
2. Single Guest Interview
3. Three person panel interview
4. Bring in a fourth guest to refocus/reenergize or switch to a new topic
5. New Rules

It’s pretty good but he is anti Christian so I don’t approve of that

He's one of the ugliest motherfuckers I've ever seen

I know for sure he wanted bernie sanders more than hillary.

Hes anti-religion, so if you dont like other peoples imaginary friends with magical rules for the universe it should cancel out for you.

>Comedic Monologue
>Comedic
That is an overly generous description.

Also he's balding and trying to hide it, and he has a bad case of rosacea

The best political pundit on tv .

He's white.

The only funny time with him was when he was on the Howard Stern show with klansman Daniel Carver, Beetlejuice, and Gary the Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCLSCToVTzw

Here's his baby picture.

Attached: maher_blobfish.png (460x288, 111K)