Marijuana

Is marijuana that bad for you?!

Attached: 64AB0C27-CA4E-4764-B5A9-C4105D96B4C1.jpg (2993x1680, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mysanantonio.com/news/article/The-Mooch-Trump-Will-Legalize-Cannabis-After-13364985.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, that's why trump is legalizing it
hint: sessions leaving today was related to
mysanantonio.com/news/article/The-Mooch-Trump-Will-Legalize-Cannabis-After-13364985.php
from yesterday
fast forward 4 more days

I took this photo an hour ago.

Attached: IMG_1573.jpg (2448x3264, 2.76M)

Some purple.

Attached: IMG_1575.jpg (3264x2448, 2.55M)

nice wayne

It may not fuck you physically, but it will fuck you socially and psychologically over time. Anyone who says otherwise has never been a stoner.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

yeah

it should be only medicinal, actually.

imagine the seethe if it got enforced

Smoked weed every day for 5 years. No problems with people, have a great job, am in decent shape. You're just a faggot. No shame in that these days, I guess.

better than antidepressants desu senpai

>nice wayne
Thanks.

I would bet good money that you're a lying newfag smoker who's still in the enthusiastic "DUDE WEED LMAO" phase. Rest assured, kiddo, it will wear off.

Attached: 1502570092469.jpg (500x596, 40K)

Smoked weed from sunrise to falling asleep every day for 9 years.

I'm an engineer.

I developed schizophrenia-like symptoms, delusions, anxiety just this past year. I had to quit my job, I now work at a restaurant. I used to make 125k a year now I make 25k a year.

I don't entirely blame the weed, but if you're in a stressful situation already - weed can destroy your mental health.

This is coming from someone who literally loves weed too. I replaced weed with social interaction for almost a decade.

This, though putting smoke in your body is obviously not going to do you any favours health-wise. Those who get too into it have it consume their very existence, to the point it's almost the only thing they even want to talk about. It's no good for society as a whole to have this sort of behaviour become the norm. Fucking stinks, too.

Yes. You are at 6X greater risk of a heart attack while on weed than sober. On any application for medical marijuana they will ask you if you have a heart condition. I knew someone who was a chronic who died at 40 from a heart attack.

no its bad, if your in a deal with me, I will wreck you. While your taking the time to put in eye drops and spray some Cologne on you, I'm already ahead of you as I'm using that time to fuck you and better myself you fucking faggot.
But ya time and place, moderation key.
Only time to do it daily is when everything is great and if you lost 2 mill shouldn't even matter cause you have so much abundance, but until then yes it's harmful to your health and life.

I don't get why I got 3 day ban for a similar thread about Kratom that was way more thought out, and any Jeb Bush energy level weed thread is considered on topic

Wrong. 30 year old boomer here. I'm just not a faggot and can manage my life. Dude weeds get gassed too.

Here's your Kratom discussion:
>Opiate
>Tastes awful
>Addictive
>Tastes terrible
>Addictive opiate
>Used to be legal

oh and it tastes really bad.

Did you smoke alone? I usually smoke with my friends. It sucks you fucked up your life not having a social life, but I am not a faggot so I wouldn't know much about that.

Everybody I know smokes or smoked weed and we're all married with kids, I could die tomorrow and I've done everything I was supposed to do and more, I've left far more then I was given and there is no metric beyond that which I give a single shit about.
You'll be lucky if you end up having lived a life similar to that of me or any of my peers.

No, less damaging than regular tobacco.

Yes always alone, I'll make it out of this fine, I'm taking a month off weed and my mental health is already improving and I'm back applying to engineering jobs.

t's bad for your pets.

Attached: SRDR (34).jpg (1391x1268, 147K)

i promise you arent in good shape.
Keep denying its not harmful.

Not a big deal if you smoke every now and then, but is an issue if your life starts revolving around it.

Dude you can be in amazing shape while smoking weed. I am.

The BIGGEST downside to long-term daily weed use is the mental health issues it causes.

Everyone always thinks "oh that will never happen to me" but smoke weed for a decade, high all day every day, and you WILL develop mental issues.

Weed is a hallucinogen. Smoking a lot of weed on low tolerance is similar to an acid trip. I've been high for so long that I've actually hallucinated very long, intense conversations with friends and co workers that never happened. I had to quit my job because of it.

Every weed smoker doesn’t become a mentally deranged chronic for fuck sakes, what is this Refer madness? Simply Show some self comtrol, simple as that. I drink on the weekends only, why? Because daily would kill you. Same with weed, or any other vice.....everything in moderation, it’s not that complicated

Everything in moderation.

Everything in moderation. If Americans can't do that that's their problem. Shouldn't we ban fast food and caffeine too then? Because a high number of Americans are consuming those foods every other day. It starts with the person.

No because I don't smoke it, I just work in the industry. All the other soibois I work with that do smoke are unambitious faggots who complain about things not getting handed to them. I'm well on my way to becoming a higher up in the company while they are getting left in the dirt. That's what happens when you budget in 200 a week for your fucking drug habit. I used to smoke but nowhere near that amount. How these fools don't see that weed and a piss poor attitude is the biggest thing holding them back. So much wasted potential because they can't even moderate their weed intake. Employers turn a blind eye to them smoking on their lunch breaks because they know they'll always need grunts.

nah

Beautiful plants, strain?

It IS a Hallucinogenic drug. I hadn't smoked in oh say 20 years then took a couple hits with my son-in-law and it was like my first ACID trip from my teens man. It didn't exactly feel "good" but I was definitely high. Couldn't keep my thoughts straight or figure out what when to speak of gesture. Quite awkward. Weird. Slept good though.

Yes it can be bad, deceptively bad in fact, it should also be legal.

honestly the weed and the donkey fucking should be legal. and we should point and laugh at both.

Attached: nannerpus.gif (170x199, 458K)