Depression

is depression a problem in your country? are YOU depressed? how does society react?

Attached: casey.jpg (1000x563, 291K)

Every single person on the planet is either depressed or in temporary denial about it.

how so?

>is depression a problem in your country?
Probably not more than in any other.
>are YOU depressed?
I contemplate suicide everyday and it has been that way for years.
So maybe.
>how does society react?
Who the fuck cares? Are you the kind of sissy bitch that has to let people around you IRL know about your problems? Get things off your chest?
Stop being a fag and man up, bottle it up. No, I'm not being sarcastic.

Attached: Cy3QCnAVQAAadGG1.png (808x675, 831K)

>I contemplate suicide everyday
>Stop being a fag and man up
what's the point of that if you don't enjoy life?

I fear the utterly unknown behind death more than anything else.
Maybe I think my life is shit but at least its routine is familiar to me, comforting even.

Attached: 8.jpg (827x1238, 139K)

I see. hope you find peace and good luck
really cute girl btw

Depression is all in your head, if you can think your life is meaningless you can also think it’s great and meaningful. Just have to find that balance of copacetic light

An endless ladder of wants

>Depression is all in your head

Well, duh.

This is a data mining thread, used to gain introspection into the (((mental health))) of online right wing circles. Who ever posted this is a Glownigger

It is also posted every night

Some say that it's the happiest country of south america and it's actually the one with the highest suicidal rate so I don't really know.
I'm depressed yeah, I don't have the strenght to do anything and I only have 1 subject to finish my studies.
I don't know what you mean with react but psychologists sucks dick where I live.

epic larping

I'm glad I don't yet spend enough time here to know which threads are posted by time of day

Xanax works

X1m

I cant wait to die, too

I'm depressed 'cause I have no daughter to fuck. lol

Fuck you OP you're just as depressed as all of us.

Depression is for loser. Get REVENGE. Never let anyone bully you again.

not since i went to BETTER HELP DOT COM my fav ecelebs hooked me up with some real good shit bro! i just air all my shit out over the internet im sure people arent storing any of it AT ALL dude i cant wait to get on some mind control drugs either! fuckin psyched bro!

Attached: 1457160844433.jpg (173x215, 11K)