OCS Ontario Cannabis Store

1. Online store framework designed by shopify
2. Server managed by google
3. Server located in U.S. datacenters
4. Orders linked to your name, address, and credit card
5. You try to cross the border, ICE asks when was the last time you smoked marijuana
6. rejected from the border no matter what your answer, because the NSA has access to the google server, and gathered enough information on you to deny you due to moral turpitude.
7. marijuana still being grown by mafia front men with a license, government collects taxes.

Attached: idiotstore.png (300x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/1337230/kashing-in-on-cannabis-ex-b-c-cop-to-consult-on-legal-marijuana-grow-ops/
people.com/home/woman-jailed-dubai-after-drinking-free-wine-on-plane/amp/
google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/08/21/how-to-answer-questions-about-pot-at-the-border/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck would you order online? Get an old school dealer. Better smoke, cheaper, home delivery within the hour, personal customer service. GodDamn whurs-muh-app millennials too stupid to go with what works.

Too autismal to meet a dealer

How about just don't be a degenerate drug user

>what's the the content?
>broooo, it's such good shit man smoke up man come on toke up man, give me my money man

Thc*

Trump is pro pot and sessions is gone.. we'll see but you're correct it's bad. They do have a waiver for $200 for those investors but i'm not going to expose I have any connection to an LP

>NSA has access to the google server,

>NSA keeping track of people buying 3 grams of weed.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nreo3tePuN1rcncm1_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.2M)

When the NSA is told to do something they do it.

And today 4500 people had there info hacked from their servers

government can't handle data security

More mafia involved in construction work than growing pot.

drive to quebec
buy some in a store with cash
go to club supersex

fuck this nerd online shopping

After years and years of using weed as one of the justifications for their paramilitary surveillance games they've switched the game. Now we're all allowed to buy weed, from them, on their terms. from their buddies. Still highly regulated once they get their act together that is. The new weed thing is a cynical and disappointing turn of events really. For example, globalnews.ca/news/1337230/kashing-in-on-cannabis-ex-b-c-cop-to-consult-on-legal-marijuana-grow-ops/

Selling weed has always provided a bit of cash for mom and pop type operators who were willing to put up with the baggage that went along with it. The weed dealers that I know are decent people who provide decent product. The equivalent of farmer's market tier produce. Thoroughly non-impressed with weed "legalization" in Canada.

Attached: 1797912.jpg (294x475, 51K)

I agree. Don't do it unless you're a geezer sloth with nothing to lose.

greedy cops? no way!

that feeling when you realize cops are the "good" criminals

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07 Canadian marijuana advocate blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of ex-police cashing in on (897x648, 588K)

Leaders
Criminals
Celebrities

how do you know what the nsa does?
you watch a movie or something?

fucking leaf

Attached: 76F87C12-31C4-46E0-8470-6AAB4DA3BCF0.jpg (248x189, 32K)

he saw it in the (((news)))

You never crossed the border, have you?

ICE is not the border guards.

The Border Patrol and the Coast Guard is.

You think they actually give a fuck if you smoke weed?

Just don't take weed across the border.

That simple.

Good.

As long as they won’t let the common man go into Canada who has a DUI but allows convicted dog killers or murders into Canada because they’re an athlete or actor.

I hope every common cucknuck get denied entry in ‘Mercia.

(((They))) are always behind it.

Attached: D44C7461-DD87-4F43-9B93-9770D8817CE4.jpg (583x537, 307K)

>You think they actually give a fuck if you smoke weed?
if you say yes, you're rejected.
If you say no, but their computer suggests that you do, then they think you're a liar, and rejected.

guy who was painting my house bragged about how his daughter - a member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police - was now living part of the year in France with her kids because she got to buy in to this scheme early.

typical commie shit

And does Canada care if you have a DUI? Yes.

DUI is a felony in Canada and weed is illegal federally in America.

it's a new rule.
you onto your 10th bowl this early?

No. In fact US border guards are refusing entry to Canadians who have invested or are involved in legal pot operations (including US State pot businesses). Canadians are being refused entry if they declare they’ve smoked when asked, or publically smoked. An old cdn Olympic gold medal snowboarder, Ross Rebegliatti, who tested for pot at the Nagano Olympics, was banned entry because of that.

Good

Americans are denied entry everyday because of a dui.

>buying weed from the government
You get what you deserve

Burgers i hope you learn something here. Build another wall. canadians are dumb

>how do you know what the nsa does?
snowden, wikileaks

Problem is USA/CAN share law violations and nsa and whatever the cucknuck equivalent is. It’s widely known.

Finally Canadians can get denied entry for dumb shit.

Then CGMC

This is Canada. It's a police state.

The fuck were you expecting?

>buying pot with a credit card
the OCS is essentially just a big retard trap
Besides it's not like the government is really doing anything except trying to tap a big market they had no part of. The goal has always been profit, not deregulation. I

Attached: wUM3A.jpg (208x210, 9K)

I can’t wait when you leafs are at the border and they asked when was rgr last time you smoked weed and you say never and then they ask if you will give a urine sample to prove it.
You say no and get denied. You say yes and test postive and get banned from America.

Why the fuck would I go to America?
And why would I lie if I did? A credit card info database is one thing, but it's not like that low paid border troll is actually going to sit down and type an extra paragraph on my file because I admitted to smoking weed two days ago.

Not sure if that's fair. The pot smoking faggots are doing it in traffic jams, at red lights. I have been in at least one situation so far where the second hand smoke has made me high, which means it's in my system, and I would fail the test even thought I want nothing, and have nothing to do with the stuff.

>No. In fact US border guards are refusing entry to Canadians who have invested or are involved in legal pot operations (including US State pot businesses).
there are literally Canadian pot companies listed on the NYSE

like they have time to make every border crossing citizen piss in a bottle because they might have been high in the past few days in a country where most people have some casual relationship with pot

Leaders
Criminals
Celebrities

I guess "money talks"

It's not feasible, and it's not fair.

Look, border guards don't give a shit if you did something legal days ago. They just don't want you literally showing up high or bringing it in. A border guard is just a human with a job to get through. If you merely smoked pot the other day, no border guard is adding 'potential drug dealer' to your file.
However, an automated NSA server farm most definitely has time to add you to a list and make your life shitty in the future. That's it's fulltime job.

No but the threat alone is enough for most.

Just like random searches at the borders.

>6. rejected from the border no matter what your answer, because the NSA has access to the google server, and gathered enough information on you to deny you due to moral turpitude.

Could always do a Mark Fuhrman and exercise the fifth amendment... "no comment," even if you're Canadian and have no rights.

Attached: no-comment.jpg (299x168, 6K)

Says the Canadian who won’t allow anyone one with a dui on their record. They aren’t coming in drunk but they did something illegal before. Same as smoking week. It’s illegal federally in America.

That’s an easy answer as well. Turn around.

better smoke? you're deluded if you believe that, old man

So? You can get an impaired driving charge for pot the same way. Impaired driving charges are different, it's not like we're denying entry for Public Intoxication.
There are scenarios where you can legally ingest cannabis and alcohol.
There is no scenario where it's legal to drive intoxicated in public.

also I hope you're enjoying your bicycle drunky

>the OCS is essentially just a big retard trap

i think that about sums up this thread. only a fucking idiot would buy weed off a server located in a country that has federal laws against weed.

My point is it’s illegal federally to possess in America for pot.

We have our laws as you have yours. DUI isn’t a felony in USA but it is in Canada.

So if you smoke pot and admit to it or not answer truthfully you will not be allowed in because it’s federally still illegal and border agents are federal agents.

But again the only people the suffer are the regular people. Not rich people, actors, athletes, or politicians.

refined version is:
only a fucking idiot would buy weed

My point is Canada has retarded laws as well. So I’m sorry you can’t enter because you smoked pot, it’s still illegal federally.

You are both wrong and retarded.

They should update customs forms.

>have you done any activity or consumed or ingested any substance that is illegal in the United States.

Keep you Somali leafs out of ‘Mercia.

Possessing pot in (parts of) America is illegal.
Possessing pot in Canada and then coming to America is not, not even by your strictest standards.
If that was the case, you almighty dipshit, 60% of the Canadians trying to cross the border would be placed under arrest or at least denied entry. Would have made the fucking news, doncha think?
I actually already drove through America, they found resin on an old pair of scissors, I freely admitted to smoking pot in the past, then they searched me for drugs and let me on my way. They tore my damn car apart, but they didn't stop me from entering.

and this was post-9/11 but still long before it was legal here

Retard. If a federal officer stops you. Even in a state where it’s “legal” you will be charged because federally it’s illegal. Local police enforce local laws. Federal police enforce federal laws.

Having a misdemeanor in America but considered would be considered a felony in Canada means no entry.

Same thing. Just because something is decriminalized or lower level crime doesn’t mean it’s the same in our country.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 00-19-10.png (565x260, 96K)

You think people can be punished by one country's laws while in another country entirely?
Are you seriously unironically stating that smoking pot in Canada is a US federal crime and you're a wanted criminal in America the second you do it?
No go ahead, take a second and make sure that's the position you're actually taking. I refuse to believe you're as retarded as I suspect you are.

Attached: OpsD5.jpg (342x319, 12K)

prolly to stoned and forgot about security

dude club supersex has been closed for like 10 years. also the stupid sqdc is constantly out of of 95% of their stock. so much so that they only open the stores thursday to sunday, line-up outsides to get shitty remaining low thc tent grow indica shit weed. and they expect this to be going on for a few more months before it ''normalizes''

not that i'm complaining about muh lack of weed ree, i personally find this a great motivation to never ever smoke a single puff of this government weed even if i could. this legalization has been in name only, they've probably never been more offensive on weed in general before oct 17. they will crack down on quality underground weed now that a lot of people have relaxed their guard in the last year, thinking they'd be good after oct 17, and they will always find new excuses to never have good stock for the people from the legal producers, or it will be pricier than before, injected with addictive or cancerous shit, removed of the desired thc - cdb components.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 00-31-20.png (835x320, 221K)

No you fucktard.

I said from the beginning it’s federally illegal to possess or consume weed in America.

At border crossing they can ask if you’ve consumed or are carrying weed. If you say yes. You will be denied entry. It’s a federal crime to have weed in your system. So doesn’t matter where you ingested it at. If you cross into America with in your system that is illegal.

Hence this whole thread about OCS.

And just like this roastie who got arrested in Dubai because she had wine on her flight to Dubai and was present in her system when she landed.

people.com/home/woman-jailed-dubai-after-drinking-free-wine-on-plane/amp/

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 00-34-05.png (207x284, 58K)

>consumed or carrying
>or carrying
woah who said shit about carrying? You just wormed that in now.
Of course you can't carry pot across the fucking border, or be high on pot when you cross. Nobody was even taking that position. We were talking about smoking weed prior to crossing the border.
If you admit to smoking weed but have not done so right before crossing the border and are not trying to bring any in, they don't give two shits.
Of course you don't lie to them or do something that's obviously illegal, but we don't need you to point that out, do we? Lying to a border guard and/or trafficking are certainly illegal, having smoked pot the day before is not.

Ot doesn’t matter where you ingest or consume the drug. It’s illegal.

Goto thé Philippines or Thailand where they randomly drug test tourists, even at airports and ports of entry.

Attached: F1107C1A-E0D3-4933-8D58-252025235485.png (750x1334, 1.03M)

Again when they ask you if you’ve smoked pot and say yes. You will be turned around because it’s illegal federally to have in your system.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 00-43-02.png (680x684, 295K)

>Fortune 500 company
>still believing border guards care as long as you’re not bringing it in
It’s basically controlled like alcohol and tobacco.

Attached: 8D250F87-9A32-4793-A934-3C43466BF5A4.jpg (1063x1101, 273K)

Fake and gay

Attached: 25531828-345F-4BD9-8DD1-928D7BE74685.jpg (1008x1847, 280K)

Bullshit.
I've already entered America after telling them I smoke pot, and them finding resin on my stuff. I've been several times since in other people's cars and they didn't trouble me then either.
Also, what the fuck do I care what subhumans in UAE, Philippines and Thailand do? This is part of the civilized world we're talking about. Nobody's suggesting going to a place where a drug is illegal and -then- partaking in it, dumbass.

Hopefully its a mass spectrometer test too. And they have to pay for it if it fails.

Ok leaf. Google Dubai and alcohol laws.

You can only drink at places that have an alcohol license. It is illegal to drink or have alcohol in your system in public places. Like the airport.

You leave the bar with alcohol in your body? Arrested. Even as a passenger.

But you do you user.

Attached: C70BDDD0-99B4-4BD1-91E3-D56C4A6A215D.png (750x1334, 218K)

Are you dense?
It’s illegal to have it in your system. It doesn’t fucking matter where you smoked it.

>dying from Fentanyl when you accidentally get chang weed
Bro, you gotta get on the dispensary bandwagon. I just walk into a store in Vancouver and get my shit. No google, no bullshit.

You’re retarded and a LARP’er

google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/08/21/how-to-answer-questions-about-pot-at-the-border/amp/

Attached: AD79D2A1-66ED-450F-BB31-F9C86CE2824E.png (750x1334, 272K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 00-57-43.png (648x577, 228K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 01-00-30.png (663x706, 297K)

>in your system
They don't care. It would shut down all border traffic if they removed everyone who had ever smoked pot, and they can't drug test everyone who admits to having smoked pot in the past. The resources don't exist, they want to stop real hard drugs, contraband and illegal aliens, not fill cells with people who smoked pot once.
And even if you show up high, as long as you're not carrying the worst they'll do is deny entry.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 01-02-05.png (1163x330, 118K)

>Forbes article
>proof that everyone who ever smoked pot is currently getting pulled at the border

You’re truly retarded. It’s the law you idiot.

But like any border crossing they are asking and stopping every person that goes through. But yes it is illegal to smoke pot in Canada and Try to enter America because it is illegal to do so in America.

Fuck even your own countries travel laws says so. Why are you arguing this?

Attached: FFA102D2-6504-4C82-8A63-6F1EA1541CCE.png (750x1334, 277K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 01-06-36.png (1204x771, 432K)

Aren’t *

This. I don't understand why people think dealers are the less desirable option. Once I found a good dealer, I never looked back. Home delivery is much better and safer than dealing with the government.
Another neat thing that somehow no one knows about is in the US, if you go get a medical card, you will be disallowed from buying or owning guns. It hasn't been implemented yet, but it will. When you fill out the paperwork you have to say you don't own or use guns. I've bought from a dealer many times. Hundreds of times, and never ran into a single issue. And dealers are not trying to take away your rights.

That would require them to ask every person trying to enter from every flight.

They’re not asking everyone flying from Amsterdam if they smoked pot.

Again federal officers are people too. Do you think they want the hassle to deal with arresting or denying entry to 1000’s of people at every border entry? No. They just want to get their shift over with and go home.

From your (ahem) phonepost:
>could mean
But in practice, it doesn't mean. I've crossed the border several times having admitted pot use history, before it was legal, and never even had to piss in a cup.
They -could- have denied me entry, as they -could- deny entry to 52% of Canadians for the same reason, but they -didn't-, because that would be -stupid-. They're not going to sacrifice that chunk of the economy just to make a point.
Don't fuck up and get on a list, you won't have any problems.

Way to move the goal posts. Again it is illegal to have smoked pot in Canada or anywhere in the world and try to enter the USA because it is federally illegal here.

You're fucking stupid. Lol.

$100 an ounce if you buy 1/4 pound

>moving goal posts
why don't you go back and read our original exchange, dipshit.
here you said you can't wait for leafs to get arrested at the border
here I said it ain't gonna happen, and that's the position I just reiterated, here:
My argument hasn't changed at all.
You're just being contrary.
I agree it's illegal. But "it is illegal" wasn't your original argument faggot, it was that border guards would actually enforce it, which is bullshit.

Too much autism and most of America sucks pretty bad now.

Lolz have to resort to calling me a fag. Classic.

And Canadians can be arrested at the border. Or denied entry. Or let through. Upto CBP officer.

Actually the law is worse than what I thought. Because I said in your system when in fact consuming any drug at any time that is federally illegal means no entry.

Attached: 25B80C52-7BBB-4A4D-8E0A-8E5BB810A017.jpg (711x570, 67K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-08 01-23-39.png (641x99, 8K)

wouldn't be nice to get your booze and weed at the same place?

>oh no I got called a fag on Jow Forums, how unusual and utterly unexpected, someone call the UN about this completely unprecedented horror
They can deny entry to anyone at any time, for any reason. That doesn't mean they do. And it's as simple as that.

ford is an asshole and if you voted for him you're an asshole too